Mercury in Gemini in 3rd house
Venus in Libra in 7th house
Mars in Aries in 1st house
Jupiter in Sagittarius in 9th house
Saturn in Capricorn in 10th house
Uranus in Aquarius in 11th house
Neptune in Pisces in 12th house
Pluto in Scorpio 8th house

Would this be the perfect natal chart? Would the native of this chart be flawless, physically, mentally and morally?

When Adam was created in the Garden of Eden, did the sky look like this?

You can't have Sun in Leo and Mercury in Gemini simultaneously. With Sun in Leo, Mercury is limited to the possibility of being in Cancer, Leo or Virgo.

Overall, I don't think I can agree with your opinion on the best chart... Why would you want Mars and Saturn angular and Jupiter cadent? That's not very nice. Also I'd rather have Mars in Scorpio and Saturn in Aquarius. :sideways: Don't really care about the outers...

Would the native of this chart be flawless, physically, mentally and morally?

Most probably not. We're all humans, nobody's flawless and most likely will never be.

When Adam was created in the Garden of Eden, did the sky look like this?

Well, houses don't exist in the sky, so...

Animatrix

You can't have Sun in Leo and Mercury in Gemini simultaneously. With Sun in Leo, Mercury is limited to the possibility of being in Cancer, Leo or Virgo.

Overall, I don't think I can agree with your opinion on the best chart... Why would you want Mars and Saturn angular and Jupiter cadent? That's not very nice. Also I'd rather have Mars in Scorpio and Saturn in Aquarius. :sideways: Don't really care about the outers...

Most probably not. We're all humans, nobody's flawless and most likely will never be.

Well, houses don't exist in the sky, so...
Edit: Yeah I was wrong about that hm. Maybe Mercury in Virgo then!

Rawiri

No. They'd still have plenty of problems.

Having many planets in own house or exalted is not necessarily good.

Because each planet has its own agenda. Sometimes these agendas do not match the agendas of the other planets.

For example, in the chart you give, Saturn and Moon will be opposite each other. That's going to create some significant pains in a person's life (as will Saturn strong in the 10th). Saturn and Moon have very different natures and agendas.

For example, the Moon is fast and likes change, new things. Saturn is slow and likes tradition, old things etc. The Moon is social. Saturn is a loner.

Sometimes it is easier to have one weaker than the other as that makes the life more directed and less painful to the person. It's like having one country who has different opinions fighting another, but one is weak. The war will be over soon. If they are both strong though, then the war will go on for years and millions more will die.

conspiracy theorist

Even if those placements were ideal in creating the "perfect" chart (in the way that you posited) , the strength of each different drive/force is akin to having a team with all leaders.

I've found 2 charts where all the planets from Sun to Saturn were in their domiciles with one even with an Aries rising. Both lives could be deemed as successful; but nothing so monumental that there lives have been some kind of a pinnacle of human life although one of them won a pulitzer prize.

AppLeo

No. They'd still have plenty of problems.

Having many planets in own house or exalted is not necessarily good.

Because each planet has its own agenda. Sometimes these agendas do not match the agendas of the other planets.

For example, in the chart you give, Saturn and Moon will be opposite each other. That's going to create some significant pains in a person's life (as will Saturn strong in the 10th). Saturn and Moon have very different natures and agendas.

For example, the Moon is fast and likes change, new things. Saturn is slow and likes tradition, old things etc. The Moon is social. Saturn is a loner.

Sometimes it is easier to have one weaker than the other as that makes the life more directed and less painful to the person. It's like having one country who has different opinions fighting another, but one is weak. The war will be over soon. If they are both strong though, then the war will go on for years and millions more will die.

Doesn't pain and struggle create success though?

An opposition between Moon in Cancer and Saturn in Capricorn creates someone who knows how to express their emotions with maturity. This is someone who's learned to balance their family, emotional, and private life and their career, public life at the same time. They know how to feed their social desire and are also comfortable being a loner.

And all throughout the chart, this person will have mastered all oppositions making them the best person that's ever lived.

Rawiri

Doesn't pain and struggle create success though?

An opposition between Moon in Cancer and Saturn in Capricorn creates someone who knows how to express their emotions with maturity. This is someone who's learned to balance their family, emotional, and private life and their career, public life at the same time. They know how to feed their social desire and are also comfortable being a loner.

And all throughout the chart, this person will have mastered all oppositions making them the best person that's ever lived.

It often accompanies it. I wouldn't go so far as to say it creates success though. A lot of people have plenty of pain and struggle but no success. And some lucky people have a reasonable level of success without major struggle or pain compared to the average.

But sure, due to the dignities it is likely that this person will have some success in life and reasonable success working through the issues in time.

It likely won't be the kind of "success" most people think of when they think of success though, since that is normally more imbalanced.

i.e. Someone who is physically "flawless", attractive and fit late into life. Or someone who has billions. Or someone who everyone knows and likes and is invited as a VIP everywhere. Or an intellectual giant. Or some great spiritual leader.

Nor would I expect this person to be "morally" flawless (as society would deem it anyway) with three malefics on the angles, particularly Saturn. Though they would certainly have various character strengths.

Of course this is a theoretical example...in practice with the way I look at a chart the exact degrees of each planet will make a big difference on areas of life, still possibly being bad for certain areas (since I use divisions and parts among others). Moon in the first half of cancer will be helpful for money matters...but in the last half will likely do more hurt to them.

Animatrix

It often accompanies it. I wouldn't go so far as to say it creates success though. A lot of people have plenty of pain and struggle but no success. And some lucky people have a reasonable level of success without major struggle or pain compared to the average.

But sure, due to the dignities it is likely that this person will have some success in life and reasonable success working through the issues in time.

It likely won't be the kind of "success" most people think of when they think of success though, since that is normally more imbalanced.

i.e. Someone who is physically "flawless", attractive and fit late into life. Or someone who has billions. Or someone who everyone knows and likes and is invited as a VIP everywhere. Or an intellectual giant. Or some great spiritual leader.

Nor would I expect this person to be "morally" flawless (as society would deem it anyway) with three malefics on the angles, particularly Saturn. Though they would certainly have various character strengths.

Of course this is a theoretical example...in practice with the way I look at a chart the exact degrees of each planet will make a big difference on areas of life, still possibly being bad for certain areas (since I use divisions and parts among others). Moon in the first half of cancer will be helpful for money matters...but in the last half will likely do more hurt to them.

I Think the measure of success should be happiness; pure, simple joy to be alive. A person with a perfect chart should be happy and have a healthy mind that could enjoy even the most simple things in Life.