How can I get black magic techniques

Zarathu

Account Closed
Going down the dark path will schrew up your life progress for many many many life times. And when, nearly everyone else has moved on to their next existance, you will still be stuck here.

This is not a good choice to make. Anyone who tells you stuff like that is most decidedly NOT YOUR FRIEND. You are being used.

mossadrai

Re: How can i get black magic techniques?

Just go talk to a black wizard... There are plenty of them (some are charlatans, some are not), and usually they are eager to teach, because they know what happens to your soul in relation to theirs when you become their disciple. So this is pretty easy to get...

The real question is the one Zarathu posed... Why in the world would you want to go that way?

There are always at least two ways to do anything in life.

Shadowflash

Re: How can i get black magic techniques?

Echoing Zarathu as well here, shivanikashyap. You SO do not want to go there. Not only does it do harm to yourself, it is, in essence, *cheating* -- and what you might get out of black magic practice is never really yours, because you've acquired it using dark, dominative means. You will not only lose whatever you have acquired by doing this; the price you will pay for doing so will be very high indeed.

Believe me, we are telling you the truth friend! Please listen...

Bunraku

Any black magicians currently on the forum?

latest