Planetary constellation for love

Dear astro community,

Love turning to marriage is through combination of 5th,7th house and their lords. How can we read if the native has/had a love relationship which didnt/will not turn into marriage?
How to predict unsuccessful love/ break-ups etc.? What indicates their duration?
(P.S.: The question is not about extra-marital or illegal relationships)

Thank you.

Julijana

Dear astro community,

Love turning to marriage is through combination of 5th,7th house and their lords. How can we read if the native has/had a love relationship which didnt/will not turn into marriage?
How to predict unsuccessful love/ break-ups etc.? What indicates their duration?
(P.S.: The question is not about extra-marital or illegal relationships)

Thank you.
hm, there's a lot things, for exmpl: sun and mars sitting in 7th n bad sign, mercury afflcted in 7th house might be the sign off double marriage, or any afflictions to 7th house, south node in 7th or more south node conjunt a planet (moon for exmpl) in 7th. it would be easier to see the chart.

An example can be the following
23-09-1988 at 06.52am in Chennai
I know the person and his life's happenings. Am interested to know how to derive the events from his chart.
With which arrangements can one say that he fell in love and how breakup could be predicted? How to derive also the exact periods?

Thank you!

Julijana

An example can be the following
23-09-1988 at 06.52am in Chennai
I know the person and his life's happenings. Am interested to know how to derive the events from his chart.
With which arrangements can one say that he fell in love and how breakup could be predicted? How to derive also the exact periods?

Thank you!
I would ask to post a chart, but here what i found
Mars in Aries in 7th opposition to Sun in ASC gives a lot of tension in all relationship he will have n life. It also makes double (even triple) T-square through this opposition to the 3/4th houses(confrontations with his siblings about himself and his contracts and marriage), but the planets have nice aspect from the moon in 5th witch might be a savior (that and mercury in 1st) Maybe he's mother... try to reach him through communicating with his mother, he might listen her.

Thank you very much!
However I am not interested in prediction, but only to know the combinations. Thats why I didnt give any birth details in my first post.

Hence am still waiting for an answer to my core questions.
1. How to identify love affair at all from a chart?
2. What combination will not lead it to a marriage?- somewhat answered.
3. Identify the duration of the affair.