About my ex.

astroner

I'm Saturn rx in Scorpio 8th house (via combusta, but often have read this doesn't affect Saturn) making a trine to the Sun in Cancer (my detriment) which is conjunct Jupiter in 5th house, but separating (I believe Jupiter may represent his online now ex gf, perhaps). The trine between Sun and Saturn is applying by 3. Is that a yes? Well, looks like I will change my mind after Saturn goes direct? Not sure of the answer. At times when we kissed I wouldn't really feel anything romantic towards him, but I believe the feeling is mutual. I get a very strange vibe from him. He's going through some issues & I'm simply comforting & being there for him, even though I know he has no romantic/loving feelings for me...at least that's how I feel. He is in Cancer where it shows major dislike of me, but then there is the applying trine..could it work? We're back to living together..although not a couple (again), however we are affectionate towards each other & we are supporting one another.

Basically..will we really get back together again?

Anyone care to help, please? Update will be given and your help will truly be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

332miwi.png

Sunrise

Hi astroner! I will agree with you I think you'll get back together but you will regret it. You are Saturn retrograde in your 8ths house - unluky house his 2th house. the sun (your ex bf) in your 5th house it is going to trine Saturn (you). But i do not think that it is a good trine. The sun, however, is fall of Saturn - the sun hates saturn - He don't really lkes saturn(you), maybe this means he has no feelings.. The moon will change sign (Capricorn) Weak and the ruler is Saturn (you again). The Moon will make a opposition (unlike) with Sun. Which usually means contrasts bring people and situations to their re-split.
good luck my friend and wait another person to tell you:whistling:

astroner

Thanks Sunrise. I kind of dislike anything in the sign of Cancer, so who knows if the feeling is vice versa instead, lol. I don't like the "romantic-ness" of the relationship most often than not.

I asked a question about a different guy when I first signed up on this forum, and I was Saturn rx in 9th house exalted in Libra, the guy was Sun in Taurus, and I was told then that Sun didn't like Saturn because Libra is Sun's fall, so which is it when it comes to reception?? At the time, I know for a fact that guy didn't have feelings for me (he told me). It's weird..I don't know what to believe anymore when it comes to reception :p

Here is that horary about another guy (who is also a Pisces like my ex here) - http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=385361#post385361

astroner

Today we argued and I asked him to leave. He mentions another girl even though we aren't together that hurts me, so I told him to go home. I told him this before we had this argument because I felt things were going to get to this point.

Edit #2: And now he calls and apologizes and wants to come back, but I said no thanks.

Last edited:

Sunrise

Today we argued and I asked him to leave. He mentions another girl even though we aren't together that hurts me, so I told him to go home. I told him this before we had this argument because I felt things were going to get to this point.

Edit #2: And now he calls and apologizes and wants to come back, but I said no thanks.
thak you for your feedback:smile:

astroner

You're welcome. I allowed him to visit out kids, and we were getting along. But we argued again today, and of course he has to leave. :sideways: I told him we cannot co-habitate prior to all of this.

astroner

Okay, so today marks the 3rd week since I casted this chart (Sun trine Saturn applying by 3). In the end, I got really angry at him for pinning over someone else. I tried my best to make our relationship work, but he rather choose someone else to think and pin over (anyone else who reads this - please don't judge because you don't know the whole story, thanks). Even though he's in trouble with the law :rightful: he still chooses that over his family. Today I got so upset I told him not to contact us anymore, to leave, take all his things and not to ever return again. I'm sick and tired of waiting for him to change his ways, but I realize he's too immature and ungrounded to do that. He doesn't realize how emotionally abusive he is toward me, he does not care - it's as if my emotions don't exist to him. Even though we weren't in a relationship, it still hurts. Today I was fed up with him once and for all. I opened my eyes and realized he will always be a child, and he has no cure. There's no hope left in me. I tried my hardest and best. I blew up on him, and told him to get out even though he didn't yell and all was calm - it was what he wrote on a Tumblr page that set me off (romantic things towards the "ex" gf..long story)I deserve much better than this. I let him go for good. I won't be feeling sorry for him any longer when he calls "crying" for my help. Enough abuse already. Thank you for the help on this! I'm still not 100% sure about the reception, but I guess it goes both ways. He doesn't like me, and I don't like his personality - his ways, his constant fantasizing and over the top emotional BS...

IleneK

Premium Member
I asked a question about a different guy when I first signed up on this forum, and I was Saturn rx in 9th house exalted in Libra, the guy was Sun in Taurus, and I was told then that Sun didn't like Saturn because Libra is Sun's fall, so which is it when it comes to reception?? At the time, I know for a fact that guy didn't have feelings for me (he told me). It's weird..I don't know what to believe anymore when it comes to reception :p

Here is that horary about another guy (who is also a Pisces like my ex here) - http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=385361#post385361

Just as an aside, there has been a good deal of discusssion on the boards about how reception works, and the broad, more traditional consensus follows the logic that Sunrise employed here in this thread.

So that would revise the delineation in your earlier question, with Saturn in Libra and Sun in Taurus to suggest that Saturn does not like Sun.

aquarius7000

Hi,
.....So that would revise the delineation in your earlier question, with Saturn in Libra and Sun in Taurus to suggest that Saturn does not like Sun.
This is correct. If Saturn would like the Sun, it would do what benefits the Sun. Libra, however, is the sign of the Sun's fall. Saturn in Libra, it clearly thinks only of itself, since Libra is its sign of dignity. Makes sense, doesn't it? If I liked someone, I would do what is good for them, and put my own interest after their's. :)

I went back to the thread posted last year. The signs and planets assigned to you both by Horary remain the same: you = Saturn, astroner; whilst he = the Sun. The chart clearly shows another person in the pic on his side, as well as his not being able to make up his mind with the Moon in his house. The Moon also is your co-sig. Interestingly enough, there is strong reception between the Sun and the Moon, which is excellent in relationship horaries. May I ask about the outcome there.

:)AQ7

Last edited:

astroner

That makes no sense to me because I was the one chasing him and "liking" him, not the other way around. He even told me there "were no feelings there". He really disliked me..

I'm still as confused as ever with all of this, but this one makes the most sense right now. So was I deceived here: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=385361#post385361

I asked if he liked me because I liked him..lol. He was Sun in Taurus I was Saturn in Libra..how don't I like him when I'm actually still semi-obsessed with him and have had feelings for him for the past 10 years????

Just as an aside, there has been a good deal of discusssion on the boards about how reception works, and the broad, more traditional consensus follows the logic that Sunrise employed here in this thread.

So that would revise the delineation in your earlier question, with Saturn in Libra and Sun in Taurus to suggest that Saturn does not like Sun.

astroner

And I did do that...I do still have feelings for him. I initiated contact with him, spoke to him hours on end, and in the end he called me boring and said he had no feelings for me :pouty:

Hi,
This is correct. If Saturn would like the Sun, it would do what benefits the Sun. Libra, however, is the sign of the Sun's fall. Saturn in Libra, it clearly thinks only of itself, since Libra is its sign of dignity. Makes sense, doesn't it? If I liked someone, I would do what is good for them, and put my own interest after their's. :)

I went back to the thread posted last year. The signs and planets assigned to you both by Horary remain the same: you = Saturn, astroner; whilst he = the Sun. The chart clearly shows another person in the pic on his side, as well as his not being able to make up his mind with the Moon in his house. The Moon also is your co-sig. Interestingly enough, there is strong reception between the Sun and the Moon, which is excellent in relationship horaries. May I ask about the outcome there.

:)AQ7

astroner

Alright, sorry for the many updates.

Well, we went on a date as "friends" the 21st. We had such a good time drinking, eating, movies, etc. We went to places where we first met, and this brought a lot of pleasant memories. However, he has cried 3 times already -- two of those times in public while we were out on our date because I am talking to another guy now (yes, I changed my mind about him- -- Saturn rx in 8th house dislikes Sun in Cancer..so, the reception seems to be spot on on this chart this particular way for some reason) and I told him we (me and the other guy) are going out (but we aren't , we are just dating). He says he still loves me even though he knows we cannot work out. I'm not sure if this is his way to try and manipulate me to see if I take him back, or what -- but I'm not falling for it! He cried in public two times over it because I didn't feel the urge to kiss him. So yes, that is the update..sorry for updating so much..

BobZemco

That makes no sense to me because I was the one chasing him and "liking" him, not the other way around. He even told me there "were no feelings there". He really disliked me..

I'm still as confused as ever with all of this, but this one makes the most sense right now. So was I deceived here: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=385361#post385361

I asked if he liked me because I liked him..lol. He was Sun in Taurus I was Saturn in Libra..how don't I like him when I'm actually still semi-obsessed with him and have had feelings for him for the past 10 years????

I don't know what you're going on about....

Actually you are the one who likes him: The moon is Under he's power by sign and posited in he's 1st house.
He doesn't like you: Saturn is in the sign where the Sun is at its fall. So you are in fall for him. He doesn't appreciate Saturn's dignity and wiseness.

That was a good call for the most part.

Your Co-significator Moon is in the 7th so you like him more than he'll ever like you. Sun and Saturn are in aversion. Sun recently opposed Saturn, Moon is moving to square Sun -- and even though there's Mutual Reception there, at the end of the day, it's a Moon/Sun square and all Moon/Sun squares/oppositions are negative even with Reception (not to mention Sun is in an Azieme Degree).

In order to understand Reception, you have to understand the Signs....I'd start there if I would be you.

astroner

I don't know what you're going on about....

Someone on this thread said I didn't like the guy who you just said I'll like more than he'll ever like me ;)

Here -

Originally Posted by IleneK View Post

astroner

Yes, look above -that is what we're talking about ;). Bob is correct in saying that because it's the truth, so I don't understand why you're saying the opposite..

Just to help keep things clear, I would like to mention that the quote you cite from me is taken from item #8 in this thread, and it refers to a chart found in another thread and question of yours:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...361#post385361

IleneK

Premium Member
Yes, look above -that is what we're talking about ;). Bob is correct in saying that because it's the truth, so I don't understand why you're saying the opposite..

I was simply noting that there had been extensive discussion on the matter and how that might apply on the ongoing conversation:
Just as an aside, there has been a good deal of discussion on the boards about how reception works, and the broad, more traditional consensus follows the logic that Sunrise employed here in this thread.

I did not mean to suggest to you that I delineated either your earlier chart or the current one.

astroner

I understand, but with that being said you stated that Saturn (myself) doesn't like Sun (him), which didn't turn out to be true with the traditional "reception" method, which is why I stated I was confused because I'm still practically in love with Sun in Libra and not so with Sun in Cancer (which is my ex in this chart).

I was simply noting that there had been extensive discussion on the matter and how that might apply on the ongoing conversation:
Just as an aside, there has been a good deal of discussion on the boards about how reception works, and the broad, more traditional consensus follows the logic that Sunrise employed here in this thread.

I did not mean to suggest to you that I delineated either your earlier chart or the current one.

IleneK

Premium Member
I understand, but with that being said you stated that Saturn (myself) doesn't like Sun (him), which didn't turn out to be true with the traditional "reception" method, which is why I stated I was confused because I'm still practically in love with Sun in Libra and not so with Sun in Cancer (which is my ex in this chart).

I said it suggests that. It was simply an aside.
This is a learning forum and there may often be conflicting interpretations.

Last edited:

astroner

I understand this is a learning forum, which is why I'm letting it be known that the traditional reception method didn't work for me, so it suggests that it won't work on the most recent chart I posted up here either (where it is believed my ex is the one that dislikes me, but real life indicates otherwise).

Hi,
Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
.....So that would revise the delineation in your earlier question, with Saturn in Libra and Sun in Taurus to suggest that Saturn does not like Sun.
This is correct. If Saturn would like the Sun, it would do what benefits the Sun. Libra, however, is the sign of the Sun's fall. Saturn in Libra, it clearly thinks only of itself, since Libra is its sign of dignity. Makes sense, doesn't it? If I liked someone, I would do what is good for them, and put my own interest after their's.

In my case this traditional method doesn't work/apply. It isn't true (I'm just letting you guys know this). I do still very much like him. So in conclusion with the most recent chart I believe the opposite applies - he likes me more than I do him.