Will I finally be successful?

astroner

Alright, in the past I used to work for this company doing Spiritual type work and readings for people, but things didn't turn out so well. I did get a couple of clients, but I guess too much competition out there, and I just stopped signing into the website. So, today as soon as I woke up just this feeling came to me that I had to give it another shot. So, I decided to "start from scratch" so to speak. Will I finally be successful?

WOW, when I saw this my jaw dropped :tongue: so many planets in the 7th house! Which could indicate business, or clients? I'm not sure. I know that I'm Jupiter in Gemini so I'm in detriment, can't do much about it for now at least. Should I use the 9th house since this is Spiritual work? or 10th? I'm not too sure, but even though many aspects will be or appear to be separating I believe luck is on my side this time :tongue:

2wg65x0.png

astroner

Ruler of Mc = Venus is aspecting Moon by 4 units. Good, right?
Sun is applying to Jupiter by 7 units, I know it's combust, but I guess it shows my state of mind. Can someone help, please? :D

aquarius7000

Hi,

Moon will meet Ven in 4 units, correct, so something in 4 weeks to 4 months max (as cardinal sign and angular house involved here). Also, since you say you are involved in spiritual work, I look at the 9th house, which is the Sun. Hence we would like a connection between the Sun and Jup (you). That happens in 7 units, so I think success could come in about 7 months when you can spiritually really help people, and they acknowledge it.

:)AQ7

rafaella

I think you will face with some setbacks at first, with Moon first trining Rx Saturn before it gets to Venus (10th ruler)

I like that Jupiter will soon gain dignity in Cancer, which greatly enhances its abilities... It still is not there though, first there is this applying combustion. So yes, this would show you to be quite overwhelmed right now, lots of tensions and work to be done... but hang in there... I think it will work out if you keep on putting the effort that is required..... :)

best wishes!

astroner

Thanks Rafaella! That's the same thing my cards picked up as well. A lot of hard work at first is required and much effort :).

I think you will face with some setbacks at first, with Moon first trining Rx Saturn before it gets to Venus (10th ruler)

I like that Jupiter will soon gain dignity in Cancer, which greatly enhances its abilities... It still is not there though, first there is this applying combustion. So yes, this would show you to be quite overwhelmed right now, lots of tensions and work to be done... but hang in there... I think it will work out if you keep on putting the effort that is required..... :)

best wishes!