The world is doomed

Gododdin Votadini

The world is doomed, and that is a good thing.

Unfortunately, the world as we know it did not end last December so the ridiculous charade parades on.

The world as we know it needs to end, because it is too deceitful, superficial, extremely shallow, and utterly cheap.

People have no idea what is going on, and they absolutely do not care.

The Lie is big and everyone believes it. The problems created by living in an enormous deception will compound in it's long over due destruction. It will come as a violent upheaval, because people do not even want to acknowledge the most basic problems or accept the basest most simple truths. The simply want to proliferate the illusion and propagate the lie.

Wake me when someone turns the lights on. That is wake me when someone turns the truth on.

*emma*

Banned
Yes whatever......i do hate philosophies that say the majority of people are thick oh well...oh and by the way doom monger the world is not doomed...doomed to what? I do hate that word DOOMED lololol

JUPITERASC

The world is doomed, and that is a good thing.

Unfortunately, the world as we know it did not end last December so the ridiculous charade parades on.

The world as we know it needs to end, because it is too deceitful, superficial, extremely shallow, and utterly cheap.

People have no idea what is going on, and they absolutely do not care.

The Lie is big and everyone believes it. The problems created by living in an enormous deception will compound in it's long over due destruction. It will come as a violent upheaval, because people do not even want to acknowledge the most basic problems or accept the basest most simple truths. The simply want to proliferate the illusion and propagate the lie.

Wake me when someone turns the lights on. That is wake me when someone turns the truth on.
329385-best-mayan-calendar-jokes-and-memes-people-find-end-of-the-world-funny.jpg

jcen690l.jpg

Gododdin Votadini

Yes whatever......i do hate philosophies that say the majority of people are thick oh well...oh and by the way doom monger the world is not doomed...doomed to what? I do hate that word DOOMED lololol

The world is doomed to one day have to be honest, and that terrifies the brown tar out of approximately 92.354789% of the people in the US.

http://thegeorgiaguidestones.com/Message.htm

There is no reason that life on Earth should not be absolute heaven.

9. PRIZE TRUTH - BEAUTY - LOVE- SEEKING HARMONY WITH THE INFINITE

What irks me the most is the way that people begin to go into convulsions, run and tattle, show their inherit cowardly colors, and spit up their breakfast when someone ask them to just consider the truth. The truth makes them so sick that they cannot even momentarily entertain it in their minds.

Imagine a world with no run and tattle, he just told the truth, little cowards. Imagine a world with no liars. Then you have just beheld the heaven that is to come.

Last edited: