my astrology interest

tmaynard1

Hi! My name is Tamee. I'm 27, going to college. I've been interested in astrology since I was a child and it got a little more serious a few years ago when I started really studying it on my own at home. I've learned a lot about it's history and the mythology behind it all and I'm still endlessly fascinated by it. Does that mean I should be an astrologer? I have wondered that myself...

I'm not a professional at all. For now I just do it as a hobby at home. I am always wondering about my friends and family and the influence their charts are having on them. I also always want to know more when I start dating someone. Relationship astrology is definitely my main focus...whether I like it or not! It seems like an obsession...

Thank you for taking the time to read this! I look forward to spending more time here in these forums.

beautifultaurus

Hi! My name is Tamee. I'm 27, going to college. I've been interested in astrology since I was a child and it got a little more serious a few years ago when I started really studying it on my own at home. I've learned a lot about it's history and the mythology behind it all and I'm still endlessly fascinated by it. Does that mean I should be an astrologer? I have wondered that myself...

I'm not a professional at all. For now I just do it as a hobby at home. I am always wondering about my friends and family and the influence their charts are having on them. I also always want to know more when I start dating someone. Relationship astrology is definitely my main focus...whether I like it or not! It seems like an obsession...

Thank you for taking the time to read this! I look forward to spending more time here in these forums.

Hi Tamee, welcome!

If you are really interested in astrology than why not? Go for it. :smile:

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Hello beautifultaurus,

Welcome to the AW forum. I think many of us prefer working with relationship astrology and it is what got us hooked in the first place. You will find many posts to practice with and learn from. If there is a specific you need to find out about, use the search feature as there are years of experience here.

TK

beautifultaurus

Hello beautifultaurus,

Welcome to the AW forum. I think many of us prefer working with relationship astrology and it is what got us hooked in the first place. You will find many posts to practice with and learn from. If there is a specific you need to find out about, use the search feature as there are years of experience here.

TK