Help me Please

Jas Panesar

This is the natal chart of mine. Please could any senior advise on their view of this chart? I'm particular interested in the prospect of health, wealth and love, carrier. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_jas_panesar_hp.40811.34558.gif
    astro_w2at_01_jas_panesar_hp.40811.34558.gif
    58.3 KB · Views: 36

wilsontc

Staff member
TMI, to Jas

Jas,

You said:
This is the natal chart of mine. Please could any senior advise on their view of this chart? I'm particular interested in the prospect of health, wealth and love, carrier.

You are looking for too much information (TMI). Personally, I blame your bucket chart with Jupiter :)jupiter: expansion, also knowledge) as the "handle". This suggests you have a STRONG need to know EVERYTHING. Problem is...people don't have TIME to tell you everything. Or people want to be PAID before they will give you everything. Instead, just ask a question about ONE of these things...and you MAY get a few people interested in replying to your thread.

Suggesting less,

Tim

beautifultaurus

This is the natal chart of mine. Please could any senior advise on their view of this chart? I'm particular interested in the prospect of health, wealth and love, carrier. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!

Hello

I will try to answer your questions the best i can.

You are extremely strong willed and honest. Very ambitious although quiet about it. You enjoy responsibility and are very sociable. You have many friends. You have a gift for encouraging people. You are an extremely deep thinker and are very careful. You fight against anything you do not believe in . Sometimes you can be to greedy with money. You have a very high desire for power and position. You probably love and dream of traveling. I see you will have success in police work, scientific research, teaching, and laboratories. Your family is important to you. Your career will be very fruitful but it shows it with the help of your friends. You tend to be very nervous therefore you must take care of your nervous system. SOmetimes you find it hard to express your emotions, that could bring difficulty in your love life. You are extremely intelligent and have some great ideas. I see you can be very rich with a fruitful love life and social success also.

I hope I helped.

ataskir9

What do you think of when you think of California? The beautiful coastline? Majestic mountains? Now, what do you think of when you think of Los Angeles? Hollywood? Fashion? comfortable walking sandals
In some ways, it seems impossible to believe that one is a subset of the other. There just aren’t a lot of runway shows set up on the trails of Deep Creek Hot Springs or folks walking the Golden Gate Bridge in their stilettos. Can the fashion world be combined with an active, comfortable style? We’re very happy to say that Los Angeles Fashion Magazine recognizes that YES! — indeed, fashion AND comfort can co-exist — in our new Spring 2013 line.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Thanks for Response. Much appreciate :smile:

too brief an acknowledgment not sharing any feedback or your current issues and personal inclinations - tending to put astrologers to test, then tending to contradict the interpretations, calling for reinterpretation and rework which happens many a time, as the generic interpretations could be
several, each planet and house able to handle several subjects same time.

better to put your cards across and seek guidance in terms of what could be the causes, choices, remedies, etc.!

and then you may be tempted to post on the vedic segment, repeating the exercise, as most indians tend to do! getting responses in the cultural context one is familiar with, fair enough!

moon-venus and saturn opposition 2/8 axis which could impact your family life and finances perhaps and under emotional stress, although may tend to artistic aptitudes.

moon in shravana nakshatra, dutiful and obedient, carrying the family burden perhaps.

sun-mercury over the ascendant, intelligent with oratory and mathematical abilities, while could have given health issues especially during infancy, while sun could tend to be a separative influence over the relationship/marriage.

jupiter 5th tends to advisory/teaching roles.

currently saturn-rahu transit opposition jupiter tending to some miscalculations/misjudgments and missed opportunities perhaps in career/salary rise etc. transit jupiter 6th from moon not effective, calling for extra efforts. while transit saturn-rahu square moon and under emotional stress impacting career-finances.

hope generic observations take stock of the chart and the transits.

wishing well,

kshantaram