Do I have a really introvert/mysterious/depressed Chart?

Cascada

Hey guys im new here, Im a 19 year old male, living in Sydney, Australia. Im half russian, half indonesian.
These past few weeks ive really been into astrology. Before, I just regarded astrology as something for entertainment purpose and I didn't take it seriously, I only knew what sun sign i was in, and never bothered to go more in depth.

Although i've always been into the mystery i guess, i've really been into spiritualism, psychology, nature of the universe, different realities, karma, aliens/ufos (YES im a big mystery junkee)

After all this research on astrology im absolutely dumbfounded how complex and massive astrology is, and how accurate it has been about myself (i've only been researching about my natal chart though, i guess, because im so confused about ME, sorry), THERE IS STILL WAY MORE TO RESEARCH THOUGH.
-I've come to realize how planet magnetism/movements do effect our personality/spiritualism depending where and when your born. It's because people/life are part of the Earth, which is part of solar system/planets which is part of galaxy, which is part of universe. Ultimately we are part of a whole. Different energies are transcended to the Earth from the planet movement/magnetism depending on where and when you're born thus effecting spiritual/physical/mentality of a person.

Ok im gonna get to the point, I seriously think I have the most introvert natal chart.

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-b...tralia&lang=en

I just read that Scorpio sun is really mysterious, having an Aries moon in 12th House, cancer mars, sun opposition my Taurus ascendant, pluto scorpio etc are indicators of me having repressed emotions, mystery, introversion, sensitiveness, lack of IDENTITY, confusion, lack of assertiveness and procrastination BUT some positives are having an active sub conscious mind and being intuitive i guess..

Which is all true.. i guess. I have ADD anxiety and depression.. Could anyone examine this. thanks :wink:

Try www.astro.com :joyful:

Cascada

Okay, I'm not an expert (I'm far off) so this is gonna be really amateur, but here's what I think:

Introversion could possibly be indicated by your Saturn square Ascendant. I have Saturn opposing my Asc and I think it could be one of the factors behind my anxiety disorder (social anxiety). Mysteriousness is usually indicated by water signs or planets such as Neptune (especially), Uranus, Pluto, and the Moon. So if they're heavily aspected or they're placed in water signs then that could indicate mysteriousness. You have Sun sextile Neptune and Uranus, Sun conjunct Pluto. These are positive aspects to the mysterious planets. Squares and oppositions can cause challenges or stress in the planets with these aspects. Sextiles and Trines are harmonious aspects. Conjunctions is like one planet strengthening the other or putting more emphasis onto it. It's generally seen as good, though I don't know if the same can be said for Saturn or Pluto. Uranus is conjunct Neptune- same aspect as me! :happy: the generation with this aspect is called the "Raising of Consciousness." Cancer in 3rd- I've read that Cancer is quite a shy sign and it's placed in the house of communications, so maybe that's another factor for your introversion? But there's another way you can interpret a water sign in the house of communications ;)

*edited: Here's a link to your chart on a site I use, it's much easier to see all the aspects.
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...2012&hsy=-1&zod=&orbp=&rs=0&add=19&asp=1&ast=

Last edited:

waybread

I don't know if I would say "introversion" so much as having a strong sense of privacy. I think the indicators in your chart are sun conjunct Pluto in Scorpio, sun square Saturn, Venus and Mercury in the 8th house, and your moon in the 12th house. People with emphases in the 4th, 8th, 0r 12th houses seem to need their private space.

One thing to look out for is your 7th house sun placement. Usually this means that being in a permanent relationship is very important to the individual, whether he has one at the moment or not. But the 7th can also be the "house of open enemies". So just make sure that your introversion isn't due to a belief that the world is out to get you.

Just as an aside, the "magnetism" theory is open to debate. Probably there is more magnetism headed your way from ordinary electrical appliances than there is from Pluto. Also, it doesn't really explain horary astrology, which goes by the moment of the question.