Who else has been crying alot?!?

Rageypoo

So pisces is getting ready to embrace neptune, and I've been looking at artworks/theatre/music/inspirational talent vids to quench my thirst, and it has had some interesting and powerful effects on me, I'll end up tearing up, but the feeling comes and goes. Is this due to neptune or do you believe it's something else? Thoughts?

Tulum

My friend:

What an interesting predicament.

By way of a disclaimer, I need to mention that I'm not well-versed in Astrology; I'll give it a shot, though:

Like you no doubt did, the first thing I noticed is that Chiron (which recently entered Pisces) and Neptune (which is about to) are forming a T-Square in their transit with your natal Chiron and Saturn.

Pluto has been squaring your natal moon for a while now (you're leaving this behind as we speak, luckily), and Mars is coming into both a conjunction with your natal moon, as well as a square with your natal Uranus. Last but by no means least, Uranus is in opposition to your natal moon.

That rough combination of transits is probably making you feel overwhelmed at times. All this, not to mention the never-ending Republican debates, is probably more than enough to frazzle any minimally sensible individual.

Take it from me (a guy with one of the most rotten astral charts you may ever be unfortunate enough to find): a St. John's Wort nightcap before bedtime, and a tin of Altoids mini-peppermints on hand throughout the day, will help see you through whatever the cosmos throws your way during these touchy times.

All the best,

James

P/S: I started a thread a few days ago on the "Read My Chart" billboard ("Unfinished Business") . Would you please look at it when you get the chance? Thanks.

Last edited:

Rageypoo

My friend:

What an interesting predicament.

By way of a disclaimer, I need to mention that I'm not well-versed in Astrology; I'll give it a shot, though:

Like you no doubt did, the first thing I noticed is that Chiron (which recently entered Pisces) and Neptune (which is about to) are forming a T-Square in their transit with your natal Chiron and Saturn.

Pluto has been squaring your natal moon for a while now (you're leaving this behind as we speak, luckily), and Mars is coming into both a conjunction with your natal moon, as well as a square with your natal Uranus. Last but by no means least, Uranus is in opposition to your natal moon.

That rough combination of transits is probably making you feel overwhelmed at times. All this, not to mention the never-ending Republican debates, is probably more than enough to frazzle any minimally sensible individual.

Take it from me (a guy with one of the most rotten astral charts you may ever be unfortunate enough to find): a St. John's Wort nightcap before bedtime, and a tin of Altoids mini-peppermints on hand throughout the day, will help see you through whatever the cosmos throws your way during these touchy times.

All the best,

James

P/S: I started a thread a few days ago on the "Read My Chart" billboard ("Unfinished Business") . Would you please look at it when you get the chance? Thanks.

See I figured it was just neptune in pisces (and maybe chiron), didn't even think about it relating to my chart, thanks for looking out though, overall my attitude is great! I'm just really enjoying the music right now, and it's bringing out some powerful emotional responses!

Oh man...you're right, both T chiron and T neptune are making a T-square to natal saturn/chiron...bummer :sad:

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

A presence of Neptune in Pisces shouldn't be too depressing, but in your case Ragey, your chart shows a reaction will result in a period of sadness and grievance from what else was bothering you. I have a Neptune in the 6th house: Sagittarius and Neptune rules Pisces -and co-rules Sagittarius.

Neptune gives off a somewhat depressed mood to some people depending on the situation and natal astrological modes. Saturn/Neptune conjunction in anyone's natal star chart or occurring in personal horoscopes in any given moment, prepare for moments and long periods of some depression.

Rageypoo

A presence of Neptune in Pisces shouldn't be too depressing, but in your case Ragey, your chart shows a reaction will result in a period of sadness and grievance from what else was bothering you. I have a Neptune in the 6th house: Sagittarius and Neptune rules Pisces -and co-rules Sagittarius.

Neptune gives off a somewhat depressed mood to some people depending on the situation and natal astrological modes. Saturn/Neptune conjunction in anyone's natal star chart or occurring in personal horoscopes in any given moment, prepare for moments and long periods of some depression.

Hmm, thank you guys for showing me this, I have questions!

I've uploaded my solar return, and with the new knowledge of neptune and chiron in the T square, how might this explain why moon is so well aspected in 2nd house, when the T square is in 2nd house? Neptune is opposing moon in the solar return, and my natal moon is in 8th, and Uranus in 3rd aries is squaring the AC...Does pluto conj neptune on the AC have anything to do with this as well? thoughts?

I suppose if I think about it...I have been grieving a loss, so it makes sense...my aunt died in 2006.

Attachments

• Solar return for 2012.jpg
    Solar return for 2012.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Current Transits.jpg
    Current Transits.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Tulum

Well said.

That Pluto-Neptune conjunction is also a good opportunity to join some good cause. Whatever you feel might do the most good would work, really; what with that (for lack of a better description) three-dimensional grand trine of yours, you're bound to inspire as well as succeed.

You might have also noticed that you have a transitory grand trine to look forward to within the next month, or so: Mars will transit into an empowering grand trine with your natal Jupiter and Chiron (!). You may well find somebody who reminds you of your beloved, late aunt, and perhaps be able to suggest health-related changes that might meaningfully improve (even save) her or his life.

I myself have found, moreover, that when adverse transiting aspects gang up on you, the existence of even one grand trine will be a real help.

It goes without saying that I'm terribly sorry for your loss, Don. I can certainly relate, as I lost my own grandmother two years ago in what, frankly, I still consider to be very suspicious circumstances.

I've always believed that they never really leave us, you know. And that putting on some of the same music we used to share with that loved one, puts us in touch with them as well as anything. Who's to say? She might be listening right along.

Best regards always,

James

Akiva

Actually yes! Ever since the first I've been very emotional and like you said especially from the arts and media, craving some kind of emotion from that area of life which would usually never affect me in such a way. Not really an emotional person on most accounts so it does feel peculiar but I can probably attribute it to thinking too much and doing too little

Rageypoo

Actually yes! Ever since the first I've been very emotional and like you said especially from the arts and media, craving some kind of emotion from that area of life which would usually never affect me in such a way. Not really an emotional person on most accounts so it does feel peculiar but I can probably attribute it to thinking too much and doing too little

Asc:Capricorn
Sun:Leo
Moon:Capricorn

I knew you'd get me. :joyful:

Last edited:

powerion

I have been randomly crying but its been good..
my birthday is coming up on the 31st and I have been experiencing all kinds of unusual things!! For one I havnt really left my house much stopped seeing all my friends. I have been trying to repair things at home I guess, and have not been sleeping. I stay up all night then go on long distance runs at 6am.. I havnt been eating at all in the last 3 days, but for one banana and a handfull of almonds..lots of water. I tried eating the types of meals I usually eat and they make me sick. I have random moments of intense happiness too, oh and I kinda quit my job but they said I can come back..

Claire19

Neptune with the Sun and Moon and overload with water signs can do it.
I have Neptune ruling my chart anyway and with it hitting my ascendant by transit I will probably be more tearful but it doesnt take much for me anyway. I cry when I am angry, happy or sad...