Relationship Problems

Rageypoo

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my chart. However, I find it necessary to disagree with your assessment that the people I meet, I'm imagining them to be negative.
Over the years I've done extensive personal development, soul searching...and I come to realize that my intuition is very on point in regards to the energy of the people who are around me. Therefore, I will continue to trust my intuition. Also, I've decided that a change in location maybe necessary to meet the type of people I feel safe and comfortable around.

your neptune is square mercury, be very careful of trusting your intuition, in my experience, any aspect from neptune to mercury seems to hold problems, like bi-polar, mental issues, disillusion, drug problems/abuse, and the inability to look inward when it comes to facing problems (they don't take blame easily)

candis

your neptune is square mercury, be very careful of trusting your intuition, in my experience, any aspect from neptune to mercury seems to hold problems, like bi-polar, mental issues, disillusion, drug problems/abuse, and the inability to look inward when it comes to facing problems (they don't take blame easily)

Are you implying that I have one of the above?:whistling:

Akiva

Are you implying that I have one of the above?:whistling:

Well you did ask or the chart reading did you not?

If you have piscean energy there tends to be a lot of negativity and sorrow or hardship ( on the darker side) all of which are completely due to putting yourself in that situation. It may feel like you're the victim but it's almost like your subconscious creates this grand scenario of despair so you in turn feel its legitimate to act out. And in many cases using mental disorders or instabilities as an excuse for irrational behavior

Last edited:

candis

Well you did ask or the chart reading did you not?

If you have piscean energy there tends to be a lot of negativity and sorrow or hardship ( on the darker side) all of which are completely due to putting yourself in that situation. It may feel like you're the victim but it's almost like your subconscious creates this grand scenario of despair so you in turn feel its legitimate to act out. And in many cases using mental disorders or instabilities as an excuse for irrational behavior

So in other words my life is doomed!

Akiva

So in other words my life is doomed!

No at all! You can start by being honest with the fact that there are things you do that attract needy and suffocating people.

But if you been to counseling and hypnosis I'm sure they told you this too...

candis

No at all! You can start by being honest with the fact that there are things you do that attract needy and suffocating people.

But if you been to counseling and hypnosis I'm sure they told you this too...[/QUE]

You are very correct about this! I used to be very attentive when I met people, giving them advice (they did not ask for), etc. that's part of my co-dependent trait that working on. Also, I felt it was necessary to help someone feel welcome and to elevate their sense of self...I can go on and on....So I am aware of the actions/behavior that I've exhibited to perpertuate attracting needy and disfunctional people. Also, note as a Christian and being raised in the church. I was taught to exhibit all these behaviors (i.e, turn the other cheek, help and give your all to those in need) until I realized they were deterimental me. I had to do some soul searching regarding my religious beliefs and make decisions that were healthy, instead of relying what the preachers and "most Christians" believe.

sandstone

Banned
hi candis,

i don't think you are consciously sabotaging yourself so much as there might be subconscious factors at work that would best be looked at thru counseling.. if you have done this or feel you have exhausted this option than that is good..

i don't think of the chart in fatalistic terms. there is another part of your chart which might need consideration on your part and that is the fairly close venus/pluto square which midpoints to close to 0 fixed, right about where the station of saturn happens in the next short while.. at present saturn is making a close 135 to your natal venus, depending on the precise minute which would require a more specific birth time. what this suggests is things in the relationship dept are not happening and you would like to know why! of course this is the header for your post too.. either way, i don't know if anyone is going to give you some definitive fatalistic read on your chart.. i think most folks here are into understanding astrology better while using it as a tool to be helpful.

i think the transit of pluto is the least of your concerns. i think your natal chart has enough going on to make relationships challenging no matter what the transits are.. the transits just come along to stroke with is already going on in the natal chart as i see it which brings one back to your original question. good luck sorting it out.........

Akiva

But if you been to counseling and hypnosis I'm sure they told you this too...[/QUE]

You are very correct about this! I used to be very attentive when I met people, giving them advice (they did not ask for), etc. that's part of my co-dependent trait that working on. Also, I felt it was necessary to help someone feel welcome and to elevate their sense of self...I can go on and on....So I am aware of the actions/behavior that I've exhibited to perpertuate attracting needy and disfunctional people. Also, note as a Christian and being raised in the church. I was taught to exhibit all these behaviors (i.e, turn the other cheek, help and give your all to those in need) until I realized they were deterimental me. I had to do some soul searching regarding my religious beliefs and make decisions that were healthy, instead of relying what the preachers and "most Christians" believe.

I have sympathy for you because the way you describe it it seems that you go above and beyond the call of duty in most cases. This is a very positive trait , surely but then again there is good and bad in all things. Being confident in your own morals and allowing them to do the work for you, in most cases that's more than enough to help others. Taking it too far could lead you to becoming a doormat and others having such high expectations of you that you realistically can't meet and shouldn't have to stress about trying to.

Now nothing I said is really idicotive of an astrologer so I hope this will suffice or at least give you my perspective :)

Rageypoo

But if you been to counseling and hypnosis I'm sure they told you this too...

+1, accepting and confronting it in an honest fashion is the best way to beat it, the biggest problem with neptune is that we don't want to face it, we'd rather stay in dreamland than embrace what is right there (trust me, I have a T square to it in 12th, it's favorite house, I'm not immune to Neptune's influence) though it doesn't square my mercury.

Keep in mind, even trines from mercury to neptune can be harmful and in my opinion much more dangerous, since the trine incorporates this naturally in the natives daily life!

The square offers you a choice, the energy to deal with it, or the choice to avoid it, and the responsibilities that come from either one.

Sounds like you're taking the steps to resolve it though, *fingers crossed*

Last edited: