Introverted Leo.. Am I doomed?

mmkay

Hello Earthlings!

I don't even know where to start.. Let's just say I have been interested in astrology for some time. Read a few books and studied my sign in particular among a few others. It is fair to say however that I have very little knowledge about it and know almost nothing.

I stumbled upon this site after founding out an interesting fact that Leos are the most extroverted sign out them all. What that basically means, is that I need other people to get energy from? Correct?

With that in mind, for as long as I can remember I never worshipped life much. I enjoy being alive, I enjoy breating in and out and just feeling this experience, however I don't glorify it, accepting that I am alive today and gone tomorrow.

I often think I am not good, well adapted to this life and I generally don't care. I often feel that I was in a much better place before this life/realm. In other words, for as long as I can remember I have always perceived this life as a punishment/exile. For as long as I can remember, making relationships with other people was pretty much NOT possible. I remember myself being very warm-heart and open, like I am now but I would get hurt very easily. I had a very touch childhood :crying: . I am very self conscious, prefer to avoid large groups of people OR avoid people in general. I can say I am very anti-social, extremely quiet. I can't remember that last time I spoke out or raised my hand in the past 7 years of high school/colleges, although I have much to say but prefer to stay quiet. I also can't take criticism, no matter what kind of criticism it is, even if someone goes "Wow good job!! Well done". My defensive mechanism goes on automatically without me even realizing. I have ALWAYS felt that 99% of what happens in my life is NOT up to me at all. I have always felt that I am just an observer and I can't really change things much, if at all. Also, my father has always been a very crucial figure in my life.

I recently created my chart, and I hope that some of you folks can analyze it here to give me a fair analysis. I am willing to pay money to somebody who can tell me something I don't already know about myself, or give me an advice after reading my chart. If you guys have any questions about me or my life, parents, siblings, relationships or whatever it is.. I will be very glad to answer for a better reading.

Thank you!

My Chart

Last edited:

Akiva

This is very interesting! I was born exactly one year after you and tend to be not so much anti social but more of a loner.

Your introvertedness is attributable most likely to the amount of earth and water in your chart ( Im quite the novice so I couldn't really tell you about the aspects your planets have on eachother)

Being a Scorpio ascendent ( some people say this is about 40% of an astrological prognosis) you tend to be strange and sensitive which could lead to being introverted if you feel self conscious about your freakyness :p you grow into your sun sign as you age and being 21 you're only now starting to feel the beginnings of that. Leos hold their fire just fine, and can be very individualistic and still feel alive. In fact I'd venture to say you attract people because of that quality and your ascendent being mysterious, it's only a matter of coming out of the shell that you'll find people are attracted to you like moths to a porch light.

Your moon is in Virgo which in my opinion is a great place to be but you can tend to feel the need to service others and work hard for the relationships you have, taking close friends seriously. And Saturn the taskmaster and restricter is in your 3rd house of local groups, intellectual affairs, and mostly education and is in the sign of Capricorn . This can mean you have trouble expressing yourself as an intellectual or someone of social standing to your peers, classmates or neighbors. ( my Saturn is in Aquarius which is opposite my sun so you should feel lucky, probably the most difficult aspect to deal with a an individual and it will always be lifetime struggle for me -_-)

Down get down about being the quiet type because you'll find a lot of people find it attractive and maybe even chivalrous sort of like a silent night in shining armor ( your moon in Virgo also supports that, they're known to be people who enjoy "rescuing" potential mates and friends )

Akiva

I just want to reiterate a point that Leos DO need attention and appreciation way more than every other sign because we're the noble kings of the jungle. But they do not need the energy of others to shine, they are a fixed fire sign meaning its a calm steady stream of warmth that really never fades. So it's actually opposite of what you think, people are drawn to Leo's because they give that energy and it almost seems endless.

Also I'd like to say that I think it's awesome you were born in Russia :D I kinda started studying the language. How long did up live there? Or are you still live there and just have exceptional English?

Last edited:

StillOne

How certain are you of your birthtime? 4:00 even is usually an indicator of someone who isn't sure...

That being said, I'd have to attribute some of your concerns to Pluto being conjunct the ascendant (if your birthtime is right). I'd research this placement. Also your Pluto gets a square from Mercury...

Akiva

How certain are you of your birthtime? 4:00 even is usually an indicator of someone who isn't sure...

That being said, I'd have to attribute some of your concerns to Pluto being conjunct the ascendant (if your birthtime is right). I'd research this placement. Also your Pluto gets a square from Mercury...

Hmm yeah I was jus thinking about his bt and reopened the topic and theres your post :p

And if this is your correct birth time, you lack the element of air in your chart o_O which could make you feel damp, slow ponderous, uninspired, unable to convey ideas in a realistic and practical or rational manner

Last edited:

mmkay

Also I'd like to say that I think it's awesome you were born in Russia :D I kinda started studying the language. How long did up live there? Or are you still live there and just have exceptional English?

I now live in Brooklyn, NY. Been living here for 10 years now. Was born in Russia, but moved to Ukraine at when I was 1, so I consider that my birth place.

I was born exactly one year after you and tend to be not so much anti social but more of a loner.

I am also very much of a loner, but that is solely because of the way I was raised and my harsh childhood, I never wanted to be one is what I am trying to say.

According to my mother, my birth time was 15:58 (3:58PM)
According to the birth certificate and what the doctors wrote it was 16:00 (4:00PM)
So go figure... Perhaps I should just make it 3:59PM :w00t:

Whatever it is I lack, I am very pessimistic and can make anyone hate their life and themselves without any effort :whistling:, nothing to be proud of, of course.

Akiva

I now live in Brooklyn, NY. Been living here for 10 years now. Was born in Russia, but moved to Ukraine at when I was 1, so I consider that my birth place.

I am also very much of a loner, but that is solely because of the way I was raised and my harsh childhood, I never wanted to be one is what I am trying to say.

According to my mother, my birth time was 15:58 (3:58PM)
According to the birth certificate and what the doctors wrote it was 16:00 (4:00PM)
So go figure... Perhaps I should just make it 3:59PM :w00t:

Whatever it is I lack, I am very pessimistic and can make anyone hate their life and themselves without any effort :whistling:, nothing to be proud of, of course.

Well Chiron is something I haven't really studied an I dont think it really affects you until later in life. But it's often referred to as a childhood wound. It lies in the house of regeneration and that entails occultism transformation death and inheritences. So maybe a death in early childhood that impacted you profoundly? Seems like a bit of a stretch but it's also in the sign of cancer which is a maternal energy, perhaps you lost your parents somehow or an important female figure? I know it sounds odd but mine is in the house of partnership and marriage and my parents were divorced when I was at an early age and it's impacted me greatly.

Last edited:

Akiva

No deaths at all, just personal/family relationships. Nothing other than that. In fact, MAINLY family relationships (Father, Mother)

Well regardless of my infantile chart reading skills you have lots of strengths in my opinion ( as does everyone ) it usually takes something drastic to have a paradigm shift from having a negative attitude to embracing the challenges the universe has presented to you and become a positive being. The result of doing that is learning from the greatest teacher of them all : yourself.

Too much Aquarius

I'm a recent convert to whole signs (you can change the house system in the extended chart selection at astro.com), anyway using that house system gives you a moon in Virgo in the 11th house, which (I'm not so good at interpreting) might mean cold emotionally towards friends and groups??
Have a look and read up on it and see if the different house positions resonate with you.

You seem interested in karma and past lifes, so maybe read up on the north node in Aquarius, because that will tell you what you are supposed to be striving toward in this life, the south node describes your past life, which for you is Leo.
Also the nodes are squaring your Mars in the 7 th house, excerpt from my book:

A square indicates milder issues of the South Node type. The actions and impulses of this individual are ill timed or rub against social norms. It is hard for them to harmonize their actions with the needs of others, thus they appear to have bad luck.
Celeste Teal. Lunar Nodes: Discover Your Soul's Karmic Mission (p. 107). Kindle Edition.

fullmoonlibra

Your moon in virgo is making you introvert.
Virgo is the shy guy of the zodiac, and you have a moon singleton, thus the energy of the chart all goes to your moon.
It is also the planet with the most aspect, so your drive is most of the time emotional.

Here is a link about moon singleton (I have that too :love:):
http://www.astrologyclub.org/articles/singletons/moon/moon.htm

I see a lot of other interesting things in your chart (for example, aquarius on cusp of fourth indicating sudden moves, abroad sometimes) but I don't have much time, so I'll look at it another time.

One question, totally intuitive:
Do you have problems with your siblings?

fullmoonlibra

And also you should check powerful Pluto. It's on the ascendant :andy:.
It is formally in the twelfth house, and they don't say good things about Pluto in twelfth.
Did you have (or do you still have) controlling parents? In some cases it indicates even abusive parents, hope that's not your case.

Here another link about a discussion on Pluto in twelfth (I don't like the academic comments, so real life situations interest me more):

http://tribes.tribe.net/12thhouse/thread/2ee16d94-54de-4aa7-bf0f-513309f1e6d4

retinoid

And also you should check powerful Pluto. It's on the ascendant :andy:.
It is formally in the twelfth house, and they don't say good things about Pluto in twelfth.
Did you have (or do you still have) controlling parents? In some cases it indicates even abusive parents, hope that's not your case.

Here another link about a discussion on Pluto in twelfth (I don't like the academic comments, so real life situations interest me more):

http://tribes.tribe.net/12thhouse/thread/2ee16d94-54de-4aa7-bf0f-513309f1e6d4

Pluto isn't in the 12th. It is conjunct the ascendant therefore it is not in the twelfth.

To the OP: Your personality could be overwhelming sometimes to some people and you could come off as either distant or abrasive depending on how well you know the people which can cause friction in your relationships (and future ones). You probably have many opinions on things ranging from religion, politics, philosophy however you do not communicate very well so articulating these great and expansionist/enlightened opinions that you have is difficult. You probably do not like structured learning and are more into learning through living life and/or you may have trouble completing schooling in some way. You have a strong desire to attain status and/or have a career that commands respect however your energy to do so is either lacking or you do not have a focused drive. If you feel depressed, having friends around you will immediately help you up. Traveling is highlighted as something you should do and you will benefit greatly from it. Networking and making friends may be difficult for you or you may be very opposed to it. The home life is a place where you may have difficulties with or with one of your parents. You may become obsessed with making a name for yourself. You may feel like you had a dignified position once before (past life). You need to learn to let go of a need for applause.

Read self helps books on how to best communicate and deal with people. Stay away from gossip. Travel. Learn about other cultures/religions (something you may do already). Try to stay optimistic as your chart helps support a positive mood.

Last edited:

felkin

Hello!! Wow. I'm so glad you posted your chart. I really feel I was meant to see it. Has anyone ever spoken to you about your North Node in Aquarius? It's the little horse shoe looking symbol in your 3rd House falling at 7 degrees. It's also known as True Node.

Anything opposite this is your karma. Your past. Well, your Sun is in Leo. Meaning, you've already "been there, done that". So, I think you should congratulate yourself because it sounds like you are on the path to what you should be doing in this life. I have mentioned it before on this board, but there is a book that solely focuses on NN. Mine is in Libra and let me tell you...partnerships are THE hardest thing for me. There, I said it. Hahah. And I'm a Venus in Leo! I love to be in love!! Can you imagine? But anyway...back to you. Your soul is longing to go in that direction but I feel your head is saying, "Wait a Leo doesn't do that". Well, they do if NN is Aq! It's what you came to work on here in this life. Since it opposes your sun 5 degrees I can see how this would be a struggle.

Further, that quincunx of your Moon to your True Node, might make things feel a bit wobbly. That is awkward energy between your path and your emotions. A Virgo moon isn't a cuddly moon anyway, but combine that with not really feel "in place" and I can see a tendency to withdraw. Leos can't take criticism anyway... ;)

I think Moons play a huge, great deal in our lives. We have our core...the Sun but then we have these emotions (Moon) that touches everthing. Emotionally, you approach things like a Virgo and as a Virgo, I can tell you that I tend to draw inward when I'm unsure. I isolate. I brood. And then when I have torn everything to pieces by my brand of logic (hah) I am ready to face things again.

Your NN is there to get you to grow. To push you past your comfort zone. I tell people if you are uncomfortable, you are on the right path. Read up on NN in Aq. Once I got it, my world unfolded. It was both enlightening and a kick in the pants.

Blessings...

sandstone

Banned
hi mmkay,

nothing wrong with being introverted and your sun sign is only a small part of the whole chart.. as others have pointed out moon in virgo is a more gentle, reflective and considerate placement which brings a nice balance to your sun/moon combo - pragmatism or practicality combined with flair and colour..

when i look at an astro chart i tend to put a lot of emphasis on any planet on an angle.. looking this way emphasizes mercury on the midheaven and pluto on the ascendant. mercury is a lot easier to understand as it is more personal as opposed to pluto which is more generational or having to do with the generation you were born into.. mercury on an angle can suggest someone who is good with language, speaking, writing and even teaching or sharing information.. this is backed up in your chart a few ways.. one with mercury being less then 2 degrees away from the sun/moon midpoint and with jupiter-sun in house areas 9/10 along with saturn in the 3rd. perhaps higher education will provide you with some ideas on the direction you want to go in vocationally.. i can imagine a few possibilities which might or might not attract you.. public broadcasting, stage manager at a theatre, professor, tour guide and activities associated with the 9th house in astrology.. there is a fairly close 45 between midheaven and neptune to your chart and neptune is in the 3rd house area as well which is a part of my consideration for the professions mentioned.. perhaps some sort of international espionage work could make sense too with pluto so close to the ascendant.. the information connected to mercury would demand a discreteness on your part which i think you could provide.. lots of options when you are young!!

i think you are also capable of good administration skills as well.. this from saturn in cap which helps stabilize the mercury in leo near your midheaven... i don't know about working in a library or something like that, but having organizational skills would definitely come in handy in some of the professions i mentioned above...

your chart lacks the air element which is something you can probably read up on the net for a more informed comment on this.. hopefully this info is helpful and you can put it to good use.. cheers james

mmkay

I'm a recent convert to whole signs (you can change the house system in the extended chart selection at astro.com), anyway using that house system gives you a moon in Virgo in the 11th house, which (I'm not so good at interpreting) might mean cold emotionally towards friends and groups??
Have a look and read up on it and see if the different house positions resonate with you.

You seem interested in karma and past lifes, so maybe read up on the north node in Aquarius, because that will tell you what you are supposed to be striving toward in this life, the south node describes your past life, which for you is Leo.
Also the nodes are squaring your Mars in the 7 th house, excerpt from my book:

A square indicates milder issues of the South Node type. The actions and impulses of this individual are ill timed or rub against social norms. It is hard for them to harmonize their actions with the needs of others, thus they appear to have bad luck.
Celeste Teal. Lunar Nodes: Discover Your Soul's Karmic Mission (p. 107). Kindle Edition.

Very interesting!! Thanks for your reply.

I actually do yes. They are VERY controlling :love:
My dad was also VERY abusive, but I rather not go into that topic because I often feel like I myself attracted that energy upon myself. I often didn't understand his actions, but always believed they were for the better. He's an Aries :tongue: I got hit many times, but it was never the abuse you would see in movies where a drunk parent would leave black and blues on a childs body. None of that. I would always take hits to the head if anything, LOL. :andy: It has much to do with parent's opinions/culture of how they were raised and so on. I am not defending him in any way. I would rather take a neutral stance. But Russian parents, the majority anyway, I would assume, hit their kids or or did so some point in time. It's a rather different mindset than in other parts of the world. I myself often look at it as respect/discipline lesson rather than abuse. :unsure:

Pluto isn't in the 12th. It is conjunct the ascendant therefore it is not in the twelfth.

To the OP: Your personality could be overwhelming sometimes to some people and you could come off as either distant or abrasive depending on how well you know the people which can cause friction in your relationships (and future ones). You probably have many opinions on things ranging from religion, politics, philosophy however you do not communicate very well so articulating these great and expansionist/enlightened opinions that you have is difficult. You probably do not like structured learning and are more into learning through living life and/or you may have trouble completing schooling in some way. You have a strong desire to attain status and/or have a career that commands respect however your energy to do so is either lacking or you do not have a focused drive. If you feel depressed, having friends around you will immediately help you up. Traveling is highlighted as something you should do and you will benefit greatly from it. Networking and making friends may be difficult for you or you may be very opposed to it. The home life is a place where you may have difficulties with or with one of your parents. You may become obsessed with making a name for yourself. You may feel like you had a dignified position once before (past life). You need to learn to let go of a need for applause.

Read self helps books on how to best communicate and deal with people. Stay away from gossip. Travel. Learn about other cultures/religions (something you may do already). Try to stay optimistic as your chart helps support a positive mood.

Wow!! You're reply gave me goosebumps. I have no idea how you were able to give me an analysis like that, but wow, you got SOO many things right on the dot.. I am amazed actually. I definitely come off the total opposite to people than what I really am (at least I believe so). I sure have MANY opinions about religions, politics, philosophy and MANY, I mean MANY other topics. I have a great general knowledge of things. I "wide" frame of reality and "know-all-things" if you will. Don't know how to really explain it. Definitely a "learning through living life" person over structured schooling!!! I have to agree that I have a strong urge to attain status, but definitely don't have a strong motivator, I don't even find money motivating :unsure: Definitely very opposed to networking and making friends in reality. Definitely have difficulties with my father, a really complex relationship me and him have. And most importantly, for as long as I could remember I have ALWAYS felt that I had a very dignified/worthy position once before. That thought is always with me and it never leaves me. I feel like I was thrown in this world by making a mistake or having a bet with someone :andy: I have read a few books on how to communicate/make friends with people but they really didn't tell me anything I didn't already know =/ Staying away from gossip would actually be a wonderful idea :cool:, how did you come up with that though? Why do you say that?

Pretty amazing how you got so many things about me right :andy:

Hello!! Wow. I'm so glad you posted your chart. I really feel I was meant to see it. Has anyone ever spoken to you about your North Node in Aquarius? It's the little horse shoe looking symbol in your 3rd House falling at 7 degrees. It's also known as True Node.

Anything opposite this is your karma. Your past. Well, your Sun is in Leo. Meaning, you've already "been there, done that". So, I think you should congratulate yourself because it sounds like you are on the path to what you should be doing in this life. I have mentioned it before on this board, but there is a book that solely focuses on NN.

Thanks for your reply. Sounds very interesting, (The North Node in Aquarius), I will definitely have a look into that and read more about it. Thank you so much. :w00t:

pluto which is more generational or having to do with the generation you were born into..

i can imagine a few possibilities which might or might not attract you.. public broadcasting, stage manager at a theatre, professor, tour guide and activities associated with the 9th house in astrology..

lots of options when you are young!!

but having organizational skills would definitely come in handy in some of the professions i mentioned above...

Thank you for your reply. I often think of the generation I was born into and how it had to be this one and why :andy: . In any case, I definitely don't feel well about all things stage/public/theater or anything having to do with a large crowd, ALTOUGH, when the cameras/audience isn't present I am actually a very good entertainer, I would even pass for a comedian :w00t: I also have very good organizational skills. I mean very good. Thank you for your reply. I appreciate it.