DNA Activation

Kite

There has been a lot of discussion in the New Age community about an evolution taking place regarding our DNA. We are told that our 2-strand DNA is evolving into a 12 strand form. Kryon gives us some insight into the meaning of the layers here http://www.kryon.com/seminar images/DNA page/DNA.html

From an astrology standpoint, could we map the planetary energies to these strands? Would this imply that astrology itself is changing as the so-called outer planets and asteroids become much more conscious to us?

Can astrology deal with a multi-dimensional consciousness/reality? Any thoughts?

Kite

2rainbows

does this info give rise to a feeling of freer breathing, kite?
it does for me despite the oppression of the mundane.
all things are possible my friend!
2rainbows

Lapis

After about a year or so we've finally gotten to this big deep question. "Can astrology deal with a multi-dimensional consciousness/reality?"

I don't think so in the old ways our consciousness is used to that is. Many years ago I asked some higher dimensional buddies about astrology and what it means to them and other nonphysical higher dimensionals like them. They told me that astrology in the way we're used to it, is just an easy reminder for them and the other nonphysicals to keep track of where, what, when and why (or 'time') down here in physicality! It's like an easy calender or mapped out reminders for beings who reside outside of linear time and physicality, of which phases we're involved with while here in 3D.

At this point today I think its more of a question about our expanding awareness/consciousness moving out of what we've been used to using and into a far more holistic and expanded understanding that's also not as 'physical' as before. So....what is the deal anyway???

To be really honest about this I'll have to admit that my life long passion for astrology has greatly waned over the past few years. Many other personal passions have as well, so it's not just astrology. This really bothered me at first but now I understand that my perspective has been changing and to relax about it. ;) At this point I'm much more interested in astrology of the Ages and how they fit together and interact with each other just like planetary aspects in a natal chart.

There is no doubt in my mind or heart that 'astrology' as we've known and understood it is and has been changing or expanding greatly over the past 25 years or so. I don't see how humanitys consciousness and spiritual growth isn't reflected/mirrored in the heavens etc. and vise versa. They're one and the same thing I feel. But......back to your big question.

Today I think its more of how our expanding consciousness will perceive realities/time/cycles but from a higher perspective than just a physical linear one and not the other way around, but that's just me.

Kite

I share much of what you are saying in terms of waning passion Lapis. I struggled on how I would respond to your post until a new channeling appreared today on the Kryon site that speaks of Cosmic Intelligence http://www.kryon.com/k_chanelaustria06.html

It's hard to get excited about churning butter when you can go to the grocery store and buy some ready made. If astrology is a system/game to get us to the answers we're looking for and the answers are just a knock on the door away, then why not take the path of least resistance?

However, if we still need astrology to bring us to the door in the first place, then it behooves us to understand the system or game that's required.

Your non-physical friends talk about their use - which is as a timing mechanism. The question we might pose to them or those of us who can tap into this "cosmic intelligence" might be - how can we better use or adapt astrology to deal with the changing universe?

I think this might require a post Saturn astrology system.
I say this because if Saturn represents the veil/linear time, which I think it does, and that veil is thinning as we continue to vibrate faster and higher, then Chiron, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, all become much more "in your face". I'm sure other planetoids also would factor into this type of astrology but again, it might be totally unneccesary if you can only work with this system once you've opened the door to cosmic intelligence - on-demand.

More thoughts?

business voodoo

hmmm ...
i'm thinking that the way astrology could be opening up may be by way of the galactic center ... if we think about it, until now astrology has been completely solar system centric ... but as we are transitioning ... if we become galaxy centric ...

so while our solar system is transitioning from pisces to aquarius, we can be shifting to a larger sphere of ages, e.g., the galactic age of sagittarius (from our point of view, at least).

we we are able to shift our center from beyond our solar system as this DNA evolution is happening (the shift from homo sapien to homo sapien sapein), we can address some of these issues from a galactic centric point of view.

magj-kat

Perhaps Astrology will evolve for us into cycles of our entire universe

i did some time
in the universal mind

Last edited:

business voodoo

i think it is ... the work of bernadette brady certainly is leading into that type of astrological context for the universe ... so too, i think the vein of evolutionary astrology may be heading in that direction as well, if it stays focused on the original path ...

tikana

Hi

Excellent question!

yes natal and transiting planets'influences and DNA strands do interact and they depend on each other

Tik

Light

warning - off the wall thought here! May not be terribly relevant either.. but too syncronistic to pass up..

OK, we have the chart and the houses, the here I am/ I meet you/I meet more of you divisions (still with me?) what if we changed the chart slightly and made it bigger to include the us here meet you out htere further and further and .... We're getting more planets to rule these extra sections- give the traditionals their eight back and use the moderns to start the new section. (Didn't I read somewhere that some believ Pluto capable of ruling Aries?) Still with me?

How do we add the extra sections? (Here's the Blue Peter Section) Take two (or more) paper charts, some scissors and some sticky tape. Cut, yes cut, the charts along the ASC to the centre of the chart. Stick the end of the 12th house to the ASC of the 2nd, the 12th of the 2nd chart onto the ASC of the next.. and so on....... A very crude helix! DNA activation and Astrology for the Aquarian age?

Well, I did warn you!

take care

happy snipping

light