Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 12-07-2010, 02:24 PM

5th house empty and i want a child ... Help?

Hi all,

I am new here, and quite curious and somewhat desperate

I would like to have children, or at least one child... and I have been looking a bit at my natal chart.. and found my 5th house empty. I am panicking quite a bit, since i -heard- that if its empty, tough luck.

Can somebody, please, read this chart and tell me about kids? I would really love to be a mother.. and i feel the time is right.

-EDIT- Added a chart

Thanks in advance and im sorry for asking stupid questions...
Attached Images
File Type: gif chart.gif (55.6 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by meneran; 12-07-2010 at 02:31 PM. Reason: added a chart
Unread 12-07-2010, 03:58 PM

Re: 5th house empty and i want a child ... Help?

having the 5th house empty alone does not mean no children. There are more indicators to look at and lots of information on her. keep browsing. good luck

Last edited by fushiafairy; 01-08-2011 at 08:08 PM.
Unread 12-08-2010, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meneran View Post
Hi all,

I am new here, and quite curious and somewhat desperate

I would like to have children, or at least one child... and I have been looking a bit at my natal chart.. and found my 5th house empty. I am panicking quite a bit, since i -heard- that if its empty, tough luck.

Can somebody, please, read this chart and tell me about kids? I would really love to be a mother.. and i feel the time is right.

-EDIT- Added a chart

Thanks in advance and im sorry for asking stupid questions...
An empty house does not mean that house does not have any effect in your chart. You need to look at house rulers and roving delegates to determine the effect.

A house ruler is simply the planet which rules the sign where the start of that house (called a "house cusp") is on. In your case, your 5th house cusp is in Aries, which would make your 5th house ruler Mars.

A roving delegate is just what it sounds like; a house ruler is another house "delegates" the energies of that house into the other house, blending them. In your case, the ruler of your 5th house (creative expression, children, simple pleasures, casual affairs) is in your 4th house (home, family, vehicles, inner feelings.) Think about how these concepts blend together in your life. Also look at the aspects to your 5th house ruler. How does it look in your chart?

Best of luck,

Chris.

PS. I am a beginner as well, and I too have much to learn about the science of astrology.

Sun in Cancer, Moon in Taurus, Sagittarius Rising
Sun, Mercury, and Venus in the 7th house! Look out ladies :P
My blog:
http://trailingthestars.blogspot.com

Ascendant 6 Sagittarius: Cupid knocks on the door of a human heart.
Descendant 6 Gemini: Workmen drilling for oil.
Midheaven 11 Virgo: A boy moulded in his mother's aspirations for him
IC 11 Pisces: Men traveling a narrow path, seeking illumination.
Unread 12-08-2010, 12:23 PM

meneran, think of it this way -

Your 10th house is also empty, and that is no indication of you not having a job -
Your 7th house is empty and that does not influence whether you have a partner or not.

Similarly, your 5th house is empty, and so - as Chris explained - we look to the 5th house ruler - Mars in Pisces - for indicators of children. Mars rules action, while Mars in Pisces finds it difficult to instigate action. I suspect you will have children who are sensitive, or will bring out the sensitivity in you.

"There is a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in."
- from Anthem
by Leonard Cohen
Unread 12-09-2010, 01:02 PM

Thanks for replies all, i appreciate it very much.
Problem with me is that i suck at astrology, i find information left and right but most of the time things are conflicting and its hard to get a grasp of all the technical terms...

I really hope to get pregnant next year, and kinda hoped to see if its even visible on the natal chart, anything at all, you know, just to have my hopes and dreams

Well anyway, i understand that its not set in stone, and nobody will say much about it, and thanks for your efforts guys and girls, once again, appreciated.

Tags
child, empty, house