Should I reach out to him and correct the mistake

spiritwoman

I met an interesting men online and we have been regularly keeping in touch for a month. I like him truly, an we discussed the prospect to see each other in the near future.
However, he was silent this week for a couple of days (after an intimate discussion) so yesterday I made a remark that made him angry, which I admit was a mistake on my side, so he is not talking to me now.
Should I reach out again....I think he is worth the effort but I am not sure if it is going to be well received?
I see our lords do not apply to each other and the last aspect of the moon is opposition to mars. But mars is changing signs which might be good in this case
What do you think?

Attachments

• love hor.png
    love hor.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 75

spiritwoman

It was him reaching out to me, we had a very deep conversation, I can tell he likes me, but he seems to have some second thoughts about me.....and is silent again
Would it matter to him if I put more effort?

besitos

moon moved to aspect his third (mercury) his communication in 3 units, you said he contacted you in about two days (from your post history)? then moon will oppose you(edit him - mars, i see now you are venus) and your third house ruler jupiter, but after moon moves to 8th house where it is said to be more immobile. so maybe you will reach out soon and it won't be very effective.

Last edited:

besitos

now that ive realized you are venus you are also combust, so maybe wait until you can clear your head. not sure if the communication made now will be effective but that could be for many reasons, you said the guy dropped off after an intimate conversation - it wouldn't be the first or last time a guy (or girl) had done that! and didn't you already clear up the mistake during that conversation? if not why? if it didn't feel right but you had a good rapport after that later convo you can decide to keep that good feeling going or dredge up the past, however you never know if it would make a difference, but of course timing is very important too.

Last edited:

spiritwoman

It's true I don't see things clearly at the moment. I did try to correct the mistake last time we spoke, but he started acting cool, so I backed off, because I felt vulnerable so decided not to show my (hurt) feelings as a result of the silence on his part.
And now again he is silent.....and he knows I don't like it
So I wonder how much effort should I put into this men. I don't see he is having someone else in this chart, he might be indifferent to me, cause his words don't match his actions

Chrysalis

You don't need to do anything, your obsessing about this, how do i know this ? Asc is in via combusta, you/venus is still under combustion and your antiscia is on mercury...whats merc next to ? pluto!, between you and mars there also is a minor quintile aspect, which going by another chart i've used this in..it means your basically making a mountain out of a molehill.

Don't TRY and correct things, your then coming across as being desperate, if hes taken what you've said to heart then that's his problem...i mean if you was in a r'ship with this guy would you want to be constantly analyzing what you say to him first, as to not upset him..i doubt you would.

If he was really into you, i'm sure he'll come around, but with his significator being in a Anaretic degree and also void, and uranus hanging on the dsc, then i doubt he will.

Just leave him be, let him stew its his loss.

Last edited:

spiritwoman

Sure as it is always the case, if he is interested........it's always the same dilemma I have with people, going after what I want or letting things happen to me.