Should I reach out to him?

cloxkinghere

I had a major falling out with someone that I was close to.

We haven't spoken in quite some time.

I was wondering if I should reach out to him. I'm not sure if he'd be happy to hear from me or would be angry, and actually wants to have nothing to do with me ever again.

Attachments

• wvw.jpg
    wvw.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 61

waybread

I would suggest that you really be clear on your reasons for wanting to see him again, and whether the underlying reasons for the falling out will have changed to your satisfaction.

I don't think it can hurt to contact him, but here is what I see in the chart.

1. The moon (your emotional stake) perfects a sextile with Saturn

2. The sun (your significator) is fairly strong, angular and in-sect, but it's received by Venus in her fall in the not-wonderful 8th house. Jupiter rules Saturn in Sagittarius, but Jupiter is also received by a weak Venus which opposes Jupiter.

3. Saturn and the sun do not perfect an aspect.

So while you might have a bit of a reconciliation here, I don't think you can rekindle the flame, if that is what you had.

If you contact him, please let us know what happens.

Penny4yourthought

I would say go for it. If the querent's or quesited 's significators were in different houses or angles for instance, if mercury was in the 8th house instead of the 9th, or venus was in the 7th instead of the 8th, and next to Neptune/Uranus with Chiron sat on the desc, then I would have strongly advised against this, so go for it, this chart favours reconciliation and both querent and quesited are in strong place to act. Querent seems distressed and will not make decision based on this. Please remember that it is important to put in the correct time and date to get the best outcome for your question. Houses and angles are all important too and try not to ask the same questions many times , you may get different answers but the first chart question is always the one to look at.

cloxkinghere

I would suggest that you really be clear on your reasons for wanting to see him again, and whether the underlying reasons for the falling out will have changed to your satisfaction.

I don't think it can hurt to contact him, but here is what I see in the chart.

1. The moon (your emotional stake) perfects a sextile with Saturn

2. The sun (your significator) is fairly strong, angular and in-sect, but it's received by Venus in her fall in the not-wonderful 8th house. Jupiter rules Saturn in Sagittarius, but Jupiter is also received by a weak Venus which opposes Jupiter.

3. Saturn and the sun do not perfect an aspect.

So while you might have a bit of a reconciliation here, I don't think you can rekindle the flame, if that is what you had.

If you contact him, please let us know what happens.

I did decide to reach out to him. He did not respond. Breaks my heart, but, what can I do.

Deirdre

he might answer though...just wait and see.

but he is Saturn retrograde. Retro means usually changing minds about the matter or someone returning.

and if we look at his own 5th there is Venus there ruled by 3rd and 10th..so it can point to someone in his life from his surrounding or work?

do u know if he has someone? Kiron in 5th might show he's also wounded in some way

cloxkinghere

he might answer though...just wait and see.

but he is Saturn retrograde. Retro means usually changing minds about the matter or someone returning.

and if we look at his own 5th there is Venus there ruled by 3rd and 10th..so it can point to someone in his life from his surrounding or work?

do u know if he has someone? Kiron in 5th might show he's also wounded in some way

Not sure if he has someone. If he does, then, I can't see him. However, I still do wonder if he will come back into my life or if he's gone forever. Should I make another event chart for that?

We did have a pretty bad fall out. I'm pretty sure he is shaken.

Deirdre

I suppose we can't do other questions about it . There is a time allowed for that in horary.i think its some months since we asked T he 1st question.

u can Wait and see but if I were u I would just not think much about it. Just let it flow.

if it comes..it comes. If it don't...it wasn't supposed to.

waybread

clox, you can ask a significantly different question with a new chart, but if "is he gone from my life forever" is essentially the same question as "what will happen if I reach out to him?" If it's really the same question, then wait a few months.