Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Relational Astrology

Relational Astrology Relationships and the astrological methods of interpreting them are discussed here.

Unread 05-12-2017, 10:38 PM
Banned

Venus conjunct Vertex in synastry

How does it usually play out? A man I am considering dating has Venus 19 Scorpio conj my vertex 21 Scorpio in my 5th house. Is this something I should dread or look forward to?

I have Chiron 21 Sag in 6th house, Mercury 18 Taurus in 11th house, if that is relevant at all. I only mention it due to degrees being close to his Venus.

Thanks!

Unread 05-12-2017, 10:55 PM

Re: Venus conjunct Vertex in synastry

Its a good aspect, yes, but you have to look at the whole of the synastry to see how it might pan out.

The venus mercury opposition i consider to be favorable.
Unread 05-13-2017, 01:22 AM

Smile Re: Venus conjunct Vertex in synastry

It's magical...hot! You are probably very attracted to him . May or may not be long-term, though, depending on the other aspects.
Unread 05-14-2017, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
How does it usually play out? A man I am considering dating has Venus 19 Scorpio conj my vertex 21 Scorpio in my 5th house. Is this something I should dread or look forward to?

I have Chiron 21 Sag in 6th house, Mercury 18 Taurus in 11th house, if that is relevant at all. I only mention it due to degrees being close to his Venus.

Thanks!

Hi, Pilgrims!

Angles are really powerful and the high level of synchronicity in vertex contacts is startling. Always a taste of fate and the person bringing essencial elements to one's life.
Venus is a lovely planet, specially concerning to love, but check its condition in his natal chart (to see what are his tendencies in dealing with his venusian issues) and ALL synastry.
The planet/point aspecting the Vertex speaks volumes of what part of that person will be the impact promoter but the nature and nuances of the relationship depend on individual analysis of natal charts, chart comparison, synastry and composite. Also progressions and transits, to see the current atmosphere around each one and how it affects the interaction.

Venus talks about social life, material values, what someone considers valuable in all senses, how someone enjoys her achievements, romance, appreciation, love...

For example, my mother's Venus is tightly conjunct my vertex (fate... I'm adopted) in my 8th house in Aquarius: her values, her funny and authentic interection to the others, the way she express her love with tangible gestures - including facilities and difficulties in these matters - were material for my deepest transformations. It was just like that and I'm really thanked to life for we were meant to be. In spite of that moon in virgo, she is wonderful... loool

Consider all elements of the chart, ok?
And I wish you blessings! )

Namaste
Unread 05-22-2017, 05:19 PM

I have that with a man whom I dated for three months several years ago -- my Venus, his Vertex -- and we're still good friends even though our romantic relationship fizzled out quickly. (My Sun, Mercury, Mars, and Venus form a stellium so his Vertex is conjunct with all four.) At least in my experience, Vertex aspects in synastry aren't enough by themselves to compensate for a lack of other aspects which facilitate romantic or sexual attraction. In my case, my friend's Moon forms positive aspects with the inner planets in my chart but there aren't any aspects between Venus and Mars in our charts -- either by overlay or midpoint.
Unread 05-23-2017, 03:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Venus View Post
The venus mercury opposition i consider to be favorable.
My Mercury opposes his Venus AND
My Venus trines his Mercury

Sounds contradictory

Tags
conjunct, synastry, venus, vertex