Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 02-24-2018, 08:16 PM

Re: Chat Thread

This is what I see everyones shadow is. We are all souls like this inside and the poor and unfortunate remind us of that and every now and again a soul shoots up a school, is exposed etc. Yet we are all the same.

Unread 02-24-2018, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
I don't think being high Mach is your shadow side either. I think behaving high mach is perceived as being strong and successful but not very likeable, so it is easier to say I do these things because I'm high mach and not because I am scared, vulnerable, alone and angry.

Yes the chaos we dwell in. As long as we know which is the chaos and which is the truth we will be ok.
Chaos is the truth. My shadow side has to deal with let say "insatiable hunger" not structure. The shadow is the part of the person unconnected from the conscious that you have to find how to bring to your conscious mind. I don't understand Capricorn and Saturns core values or should I say I don't agree with them. If you think that this is my shadow side then you are saying anything someone disagrees with is their shadow side.
Unread 02-24-2018, 08:18 PM

Quote:
This is what I see everyones shadow is. We are all souls like this inside and the poor and unfortunate remind us of that and every now and again a soul shoots up a school, is exposed etc. Yet we are all the same.

You live a sad life... those things are cute tho.
Unread 02-24-2018, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
My sh1ts held together with sticky tape.
Mines tied together with the flesh from my enimies.
Unread 02-24-2018, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
You live a sad life... those things are cute tho.
I live a sad life? Is that what happens if I say the reason you are high mach is because you are very vulnerable? I must have hit a nerve then
Unread 02-24-2018, 08:23 PM

Quote:
I live a sad life? Is that what happens if I say the reason you are high mach is because you are very vulnerable? I must have hit a nerve then
Lol ok the hun. I'm valnerable because it's part of being human, it's also what makes me so strong. I love and why something targets the things I love, that's when I become a monster.
Unread 02-24-2018, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Lol ok the hun. I'm valnerable because it's part of being human, it's also what makes me so strong. I love and why something targets the things I love, that's when I become a monster.
You need a man to have a talk to your soul in your real life. The type of talk where you listen to someone you respect even if you don't like what you hear.

I am a woman. I am young. And I admitted I am vulnerable so I lose bonus points.

Being scared is ok, and this is to everyone. When you don't admit youre scared is when you start acting in ways to make up for it, you act the opposite. You wear a mask. What happens when someone or some events confronts that mask? It falls and then you harm the people you are meant to protect.
Unread 02-24-2018, 08:29 PM

Quote:
You need a man to have a talk to your soul in your real life. The type of talk where you listen to someone you respect even if you don't like what you hear.

I am a woman. I am young. And I admitted I am vulnerable so I lose bonus points.

Being scared is ok, and this is to everyone. When you don't admit youre scared is when you start acting in ways to make up for it, you act the opposite. You wear a mask. What happens when someone or some events confronts that mask? It falls and then you harm the people you are meant to protect.
What should I be scared of and why? Loosing the things I love is the only thing I'm scared of.
Unread 02-24-2018, 08:31 PM

Quote:
What should I be scared of and why? Loosing the things I love is the only thing I'm scared of.
So instead of all the questions you ask maybe now you are getting somewhere.

Good luck.
Unread 02-24-2018, 08:31 PM

Your trying to play physchological games with a double hades moon. My moon is more physchological that a normal Scorpio moon...
Unread 02-24-2018, 08:32 PM

Quote:
So instead of all the questions you ask maybe now you are getting somewhere.

Good luck.
Question everything. Life's golden rule.
Unread 02-24-2018, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Your trying to play physchological games with a double hades moon. My moon is more physchological that a normal Scorpio moon...
Then I invite you to play

But I'm not playing games, it may sound like games because its the truth. What you felt before is chaos.
Unread 02-24-2018, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Then I invite you to play

But I'm not playing games, it may sound like games because its the truth. What you felt before is chaos.
Chaos finger licking good. Maybe you are playing a game, my game, where Your trying to get me to Perceive something, but your opening yourself up like a can opener, slowly in a circle, revealing what treasure lies inside.
Unread 02-24-2018, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Chaos finger licking good. Maybe you are playing a game, my game, where Your trying to get me to Perceive something, but your opening yourself up like a can opener, slowly in a circle, revealing what treasure lies inside.
Now your walls are back up and youre talking in circles. I exposed myself oh nooooo lol

You know those people you speak to that even if they are confronted they are calm? They are just confident with themselves? My old spiritual teacher was like that. He had done his shadow work and it makes you stronger.
Unread 02-24-2018, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Now your walls are back up and youre talking in circles. I exposed myself oh nooooo lol

You know those people you speak to that even if they are confronted they are calm? They are just confident with themselves? My old spiritual teacher was like that. He had done his shadow work and it makes you stronger.
I'm like that. Well until the very second before I strike.
Unread 02-24-2018, 08:51 PM

Quote:
I'm like that. Well until the very second before I strike.
I understand. Anyway, I just wanted to say because Ive heard you ask many questions which don't lead anywhere, yet. Plus it was on my mind after reading about the latest usa shooting.

Its something I am passionate about, shadow work. It is everywhere.

Thank you for listening and responding and I appreciate it is a hard subject and it is personal to me not just you. It's personal to everybody.

Ciao.
Unread 02-24-2018, 11:42 PM

Hello ppl

Astrology YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqW...ToQh6xjhuEacGw
Unread 02-25-2018, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Whats the meaning of finding sagg,cap,aquarius,pisces (basically the last four zodiac signs) harder to relate to and understand, i find all four of these quite hard to understand and i personally don't like the signs either.

....but idk why.
You must really find me a conundrum then.
Unread 02-25-2018, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
You must really find me a conundrum then.
OMG u knw what I even thought of you when typing that out ...aquarius you have isn't it ? Idk.

Its not a person thing it's more a studying of signs thing.....I cant grasp these.
Ive put it down to me having a young soul ...as these are the more mature signs.
Unread 02-25-2018, 01:25 AM

Quote:
OMG u knw what I even thought of you when typing that out ...aquarius you have isn't it ? Idk.

Its not a person thing it's more a studying of signs thing.....I cant grasp these.
Ive put it down to me having a young soul ...as these are the more mature signs.
Sag vs Virgo... Um Virgo is def. more mature and Pisces can be childish too.
Unread 02-25-2018, 02:59 AM

If you might have a flag, for you personally, what would your flag look like?
Unread 02-25-2018, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston Guy View Post
A leather black flag. It would have a snake in the top center with bones and flower petals underneath it and oracle cards in a semi circle below/surrounding the snake, then a third eye faintly shows over the whole flag with the head of the snake as the pupil all of this in red embroidery. On the back wrote in blood reads "you can't see the stars without the night". It would smell like cinnamon, fire, rain, and gasoline.
Unread 02-25-2018, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston Guy View Post
It would be pink and have lots of glitter.

Maybe a high heal on it.
Unread 02-25-2018, 04:19 AM

Quote:

You never seen my chart? It begins in Sagittarius and ends in Pisces. 12th house focus too. In a certain sense it's quite "aged" energetically.

The transpersonal signs do have a less personal focus, obviously. Maybe it indicates that you are the type who isn't too concerned with the tides of society or questions of transcendance.
Unread 02-25-2018, 05:06 AM

Smile Re: Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
Hello ppl
Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.

Last edited by david starling; 02-25-2018 at 06:34 AM.

Tags
appleo bestleo, birds wearing hats, crazy people thi, free market rules, i'm sane promise, kthx, nk they're sane, post modernism, queenchrys, this threads insane