Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #6926  
Unread 02-24-2018, 08:16 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,399
Re: Chat Thread

This is what I see everyones shadow is. We are all souls like this inside and the poor and unfortunate remind us of that and every now and again a soul shoots up a school, is exposed etc. Yet we are all the same.


Reply With Quote
  #6927  
Unread 02-24-2018, 08:17 PM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
I don't think being high Mach is your shadow side either. I think behaving high mach is perceived as being strong and successful but not very likeable, so it is easier to say I do these things because I'm high mach and not because I am scared, vulnerable, alone and angry.

Yes the chaos we dwell in. As long as we know which is the chaos and which is the truth we will be ok.
Chaos is the truth. My shadow side has to deal with let say "insatiable hunger" not structure. The shadow is the part of the person unconnected from the conscious that you have to find how to bring to your conscious mind. I don't understand Capricorn and Saturns core values or should I say I don't agree with them. If you think that this is my shadow side then you are saying anything someone disagrees with is their shadow side.
Reply With Quote
  #6928  
Unread 02-24-2018, 08:18 PM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
This is what I see everyones shadow is. We are all souls like this inside and the poor and unfortunate remind us of that and every now and again a soul shoots up a school, is exposed etc. Yet we are all the same.

You live a sad life... those things are cute tho.
Reply With Quote
  #6929  
Unread 02-24-2018, 08:19 PM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
My sh1ts held together with sticky tape.
Mines tied together with the flesh from my enimies.
Reply With Quote
  #6930  
Unread 02-24-2018, 08:19 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,399
Re: Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
You live a sad life... those things are cute tho.
I live a sad life? Is that what happens if I say the reason you are high mach is because you are very vulnerable? I must have hit a nerve then
Reply With Quote
  #6931  
Unread 02-24-2018, 08:23 PM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
I live a sad life? Is that what happens if I say the reason you are high mach is because you are very vulnerable? I must have hit a nerve then
Lol ok the hun. I'm valnerable because it's part of being human, it's also what makes me so strong. I love and why something targets the things I love, that's when I become a monster.
Reply With Quote
  #6932  
Unread 02-24-2018, 08:25 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,399
Re: Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
Lol ok the hun. I'm valnerable because it's part of being human, it's also what makes me so strong. I love and why something targets the things I love, that's when I become a monster.
You need a man to have a talk to your soul in your real life. The type of talk where you listen to someone you respect even if you don't like what you hear.

I am a woman. I am young. And I admitted I am vulnerable so I lose bonus points.

Being scared is ok, and this is to everyone. When you don't admit youre scared is when you start acting in ways to make up for it, you act the opposite. You wear a mask. What happens when someone or some events confronts that mask? It falls and then you harm the people you are meant to protect.
Reply With Quote
  #6933  
Unread 02-24-2018, 08:29 PM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
You need a man to have a talk to your soul in your real life. The type of talk where you listen to someone you respect even if you don't like what you hear.

I am a woman. I am young. And I admitted I am vulnerable so I lose bonus points.

Being scared is ok, and this is to everyone. When you don't admit youre scared is when you start acting in ways to make up for it, you act the opposite. You wear a mask. What happens when someone or some events confronts that mask? It falls and then you harm the people you are meant to protect.
What should I be scared of and why? Loosing the things I love is the only thing I'm scared of.
Reply With Quote
  #6934  
Unread 02-24-2018, 08:31 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,399
Re: Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
What should I be scared of and why? Loosing the things I love is the only thing I'm scared of.
So instead of all the questions you ask maybe now you are getting somewhere.

Good luck.
Reply With Quote
  #6935  
Unread 02-24-2018, 08:31 PM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,649
Re: Chat Thread

Your trying to play physchological games with a double hades moon. My moon is more physchological that a normal Scorpio moon...
Reply With Quote
  #6936  
Unread 02-24-2018, 08:32 PM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
So instead of all the questions you ask maybe now you are getting somewhere.

Good luck.
Question everything. Life's golden rule.
Reply With Quote
  #6937  
Unread 02-24-2018, 08:34 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,399
Re: Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
Your trying to play physchological games with a double hades moon. My moon is more physchological that a normal Scorpio moon...
Then I invite you to play

But I'm not playing games, it may sound like games because its the truth. What you felt before is chaos.
Reply With Quote
  #6938  
Unread 02-24-2018, 08:37 PM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Then I invite you to play

But I'm not playing games, it may sound like games because its the truth. What you felt before is chaos.
Chaos finger licking good. Maybe you are playing a game, my game, where Your trying to get me to Perceive something, but your opening yourself up like a can opener, slowly in a circle, revealing what treasure lies inside.
Reply With Quote
  #6939  
Unread 02-24-2018, 08:44 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,399
Re: Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
Chaos finger licking good. Maybe you are playing a game, my game, where Your trying to get me to Perceive something, but your opening yourself up like a can opener, slowly in a circle, revealing what treasure lies inside.
Now your walls are back up and youre talking in circles. I exposed myself oh nooooo lol

You know those people you speak to that even if they are confronted they are calm? They are just confident with themselves? My old spiritual teacher was like that. He had done his shadow work and it makes you stronger.
Reply With Quote
  #6940  
Unread 02-24-2018, 08:49 PM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Now your walls are back up and youre talking in circles. I exposed myself oh nooooo lol

You know those people you speak to that even if they are confronted they are calm? They are just confident with themselves? My old spiritual teacher was like that. He had done his shadow work and it makes you stronger.
I'm like that. Well until the very second before I strike.
Reply With Quote
  #6941  
Unread 02-24-2018, 08:51 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,399
Re: Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
I'm like that. Well until the very second before I strike.
I understand. Anyway, I just wanted to say because Ive heard you ask many questions which don't lead anywhere, yet. Plus it was on my mind after reading about the latest usa shooting.

Its something I am passionate about, shadow work. It is everywhere.

Thank you for listening and responding and I appreciate it is a hard subject and it is personal to me not just you. It's personal to everybody.

Ciao.
Reply With Quote
  #6942  
Unread 02-24-2018, 11:42 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 12,490
Re: Chat Thread

Hello ppl
__________________
knowledge is asymptotic

Astrology YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqW...ToQh6xjhuEacGw
Reply With Quote
  #6943  
Unread 02-25-2018, 12:57 AM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 15,886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Whats the meaning of finding sagg,cap,aquarius,pisces (basically the last four zodiac signs) harder to relate to and understand, i find all four of these quite hard to understand and i personally don't like the signs either.

....but idk why.
You must really find me a conundrum then.
Reply With Quote
  #6944  
Unread 02-25-2018, 01:01 AM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 7,077
Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
You must really find me a conundrum then.
OMG u knw what I even thought of you when typing that out ...aquarius you have isn't it ? Idk.

Its not a person thing it's more a studying of signs thing.....I cant grasp these.
Ive put it down to me having a young soul ...as these are the more mature signs.
Reply With Quote
  #6945  
Unread 02-25-2018, 01:25 AM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
OMG u knw what I even thought of you when typing that out ...aquarius you have isn't it ? Idk.

Its not a person thing it's more a studying of signs thing.....I cant grasp these.
Ive put it down to me having a young soul ...as these are the more mature signs.
Sag vs Virgo... Um Virgo is def. more mature and Pisces can be childish too.
Reply With Quote
  #6946  
Unread 02-25-2018, 02:59 AM
Boston Guy Boston Guy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 191
Re: Chat Thread

If you might have a flag, for you personally, what would your flag look like?
Reply With Quote
  #6947  
Unread 02-25-2018, 03:12 AM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston Guy View Post
If you might have a flag, for you personally, what would your flag look like?
A leather black flag. It would have a snake in the top center with bones and flower petals underneath it and oracle cards in a semi circle below/surrounding the snake, then a third eye faintly shows over the whole flag with the head of the snake as the pupil all of this in red embroidery. On the back wrote in blood reads "you can't see the stars without the night". It would smell like cinnamon, fire, rain, and gasoline.
Reply With Quote
  #6948  
Unread 02-25-2018, 04:06 AM
ConfusedCrab ConfusedCrab is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 598
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston Guy View Post
If you might have a flag, for you personally, what would your flag look like?
It would be pink and have lots of glitter.

Maybe a high heal on it.
Reply With Quote
  #6949  
Unread 02-25-2018, 04:19 AM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 15,886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
OMG u knw what I even thought of you when typing that out ...aquarius you have isn't it ? Idk.

Its not a person thing it's more a studying of signs thing.....I cant grasp these.
Ive put it down to me having a young soul ...as these are the more mature signs.
You never seen my chart? It begins in Sagittarius and ends in Pisces. 12th house focus too. In a certain sense it's quite "aged" energetically.

The transpersonal signs do have a less personal focus, obviously. Maybe it indicates that you are the type who isn't too concerned with the tides of society or questions of transcendance.
Reply With Quote
  #6950  
Unread 02-25-2018, 05:06 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 26,998
Smile Re: Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
Hello ppl
Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.

Last edited by david starling; 02-25-2018 at 06:34 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
appleo bestleo, birds wearing hats, crazy people thi, free market rules, i'm sane promise, kthx, nk they're sane, post modernism, queenchrys, this threads insane

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.