Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Astrological Parts

Astrological Parts A subforum dedicated to Arabic Parts, Hermetic Lots, and modern trans-saturnian Astrological Parts.

Unread 12-18-2016, 01:52 PM

Re: The Part of False Love aka Part of Corruptness... Is It... Or Is It Something Els

Hello, thanks for the kind words ptv. That program is one of the timecycles.com IO Edition called "Arabic Parts." I have attached one of the menus, but I purchased all of the programs in bulk for a deal and they come with the license to redistribute the data. I will post one of the many menus.

I think what you're doing here is very good and I agree with Venus that you're a very smart man. I have no problem volunteering my "parts" for you to play with if you ned an example moving forward ptv.

(I said this over some KFC talking to a friend of mine during something super important..) - Publius
Unread 12-18-2016, 03:12 PM

Re: The Part of False Love aka Part of Corruptness... Is It... Or Is It Something Els

This is one of the menus from IO Edition. I also have IO Interpreter and IO Sprite. Sprite, I find particularly useful because there is a chart of the moment in the toolbar at all times. It allows you to search by aspects, stations, positions, ingresses, and returns. Also includes a speed tool bar. It has helped me a lot, especially with mundane.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2016-12-18 at 08.50.33.png (39.1 KB, 2 views)

(I said this over some KFC talking to a friend of mine during something super important..) - Publius
Unread 04-20-2020, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubyadude1986 View Post
Closest in software to false love was Part of Divorce, but there's a back-up.

Divorce 1: Asc + Venus - 7th

Divorce 2: Asc+ 7th - Saturn
I looked up my own parts of divorce in case I ever get involved in one: The first part of divorce is 7' 3" Libra: A woman feeding her chickens and a blazing fireplace in a deserted home, and another in 9' 10" Scorpio: A doctor at work and a fellowship dinner reunites old comrades.
Unread 10-18-2020, 09:24 AM

Question Re: The Part of False Love aka Part of Corruptness... Is It... Or Is It Something Els

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapAquaPis View Post
I looked up my own parts of divorce in case I ever get involved in one: The first part of divorce is 7' 3" Libra: A woman feeding her chickens and a blazing fireplace in a deserted home, and another in 9' 10" Scorpio: A doctor at work and a fellowship dinner reunites old comrades.
You've given Sabian Symbols from four different degrees of the Zodiac here. How you came up with four for just two different formulae is beyond me?

...but that one of the "Blazing Fireplace In A Deserted Home" sounds rather appropriate to me

Tags
corruptness, false, love, part