birth hour

dana

I'm in doubt regarding my boyfriend's hour of birth. I'm very sure he's a Leo Asc born around 18:54. His mother, though, says he was born at 19:30 which gives him a Virgo Asc.
To help me solve the mystery I asked a question:
Is my boyfriend born before or after 18:54?
26 september 2005, Bucharest, 15:40.
Now, turning the chart, his Asc is in Cancer at 16:15 degrees, with the Moon in tight conjunction, at 17:24. This I think would say that he's born before 18:54.
Now, also in the 1st house there's Saturn in Leo, badly aspected, which i take to signify that he's not born after 18:54.
His mother is represented by his turned 10 house and is governed by Taurus (venus). Venus has separated by square with Saturn - could this mean she's not right about the hour? He's not born at the 19:30?
If my iterpretation is correct and he's born before 18:54, that HOW much earlier is he born? How can I tell? What shall I look at?

dana

Thank you Goca,

I already looked at that example. It is of much help....but not enough though. Why don't you let me know your own interpretation? It would be a real help for me to see somebody else's point of view.
It is often difficult to interpret your own charts because you're involved emotionally and you want the result to be the one you like :roll:

kind regards
dana

fensi88

I give you this link because it is key to resolve your ploblem.
As you see your boyfriend is represent with Moon and because this is all about past matter Radu said we have to look past Moon's aspect. We see Moon past(separate) aspect trine with Ve and Ve rules 3H (sertificate) so we have one sign that time in birth sertificate is true. Ve rules his 10th house which in horary represent mother, so another sign that time which says his mother is true.
And Sa in his ASC indicate delay, it means after time in this case 19:30.
Did you chack were is Me in natal horoscope of your boyfriend? If his Me is in Leo than it is no strange that he looks to you as Leo.

dana

Dear Goca,

Thanks for helping me clear it.
You are right: Saturn IS in 1st, but Moon is too, even closer to his Asc than Saturn. SO, we look at Moon first, don't we. And this means what? That the hour is earlier?????
Radu's example isn't helping me much because my question is NOT about a birth certificate, because his birth certificate doesn't mention the hour of birth, so it's out of our concern. And so is the planet representing it.
But I must say you're right about the last separating aspect the Moon makes to Venus, his mother. This could mean she's right, although I don't really believe it. He doesn't have any planets in Leo but he does have the mane of a Leo. Maybe I'm wrong thinking he's Leo Asc and his mother is right. I might be simply stubborn. But I do need help clearing this question so I might give him a good calculation for his Solar Return and transits.
So, help! What is the actual intepretation for this question :?:

fensi88

You can chack out his solar return for some past important year to him and if it fits you have another sign that time is right.
About horary chart , Ve is located in his 4H, end of matter, Moon trine it, so thats the way how it was and be: as mother said.

dana

Hi Goca,

I see you're the only one I can rely on with an answer. Everybody else is either afraid to express their opinion or too lazy.
Anyway, looks like this forum is full of watchers, not participants.
About this birth hour, I came to the conclusion that you are right because I stayed till morning to calculate solar returns and asked him about important events in his life and it turns out his mother is right: he is born around 19:30.
So, thanks very mych for all your help.

dana

fensi88

I also do not like that anothers do not participate in answering question I really do not understand why. Everyone knows something and perhaps be of help to anothers.

caninnc

Ouch... Dana, that's harsh...

Can we not learn by watching?

I speak only for myself but I am not in anyway capable of commenting on anyone's else chart for now. Although I draw and interpret them so I can learn the skills.

It's not fear or laziness or some other antagonistic force, Goca is an intuitive and outstanding reader... why be redundant by adding my 2¢ to everyone else's question..

Just my 2¢ :lol:
Michele

dana

Oh me oh my! I think I stepped on the canadian's toes. Touched a soft spot there... Sorry. But it's still nice to see you do can reply, although in no connection with the subject involved.
I guess I'm just upset that when I needed some piece of advice, the others, more capable of offering help than you, didn't bother to reply.
It's very much ok to read other people's interpretations. I'm doing this too. It helps a lot.
I guess horary astrology is still a stranger to many (of us). And I also think the professionals don't waste much time reading and replying to our horary bla bla. It's too time consuming to them....

caninnc

My toes are cool...

I felt the same way until I realized this was the place to be to learn... people are amazingly patient and will always offer to help...

I think freebies are lucky! And if I really needed to know something important it would be worth it to pay someone... after reading alot of the replies to these questions, I am pretty sure it would be money well-spent for trusted advice!

That's just the way I see it... but I feel your frustration.
Michele

fensi88

Hi Dana!
Look what I find on this theme:

The Sabian Symbol as a Tool in Rectification

Posted by Bryan on Wednesday, 16 November 2005, at 7:24 p.m.

Hi everyone,

Astrologers could certainly use the Sabian Symbol as a tool in rectification. It can especially be useful in those cases where the Ascendant is either higher or lower to the next degree. For instance, my reported birthtime is 4:13am and this puts my Ascendant at 25'57 degrees Taurus. However, the Sabian Symbol of "A Spaniard Serenating a Senorita" at 26 degrees Taurus doesn't fit me at all.

But the 'smiling' Sabian Symbol at 27 degrees Taurus described as "A squaw selling beads" fits me quite well and I can identify with it. As a matter of fact, people tell me I am smiling all the time. So because of this I know I was born no earlier than 4:13:08am. Based on transits and arcs to the angles, I know that I was probably born between this time and 4:14am. See how this can work?

Astrologer Robert Blatschke says that the Sabian Symbol on one's Ascendant degree is what people most identify with. Well this can certainly be used as a tool to rectify one's birthtime especially if you are interested in getting accuracy to the second.

Bryan