Where are the 7 missing boys? are they still alive?

millionora

Hello there,

Here in NM we have a special ranch for troubled youths....the Ranch has been under fire lately for misconduct of the youths (physical abuse etc.. :sad:)

So yesterday there was an Amber Alert sent out for 7 youths when the CYFD showed up for an investigation and the boys were gone along with the owner of the Ranch.

So my question is: Where are the Missing boys and are they still alive?

ASC- Jupiter in Cancer in the house of kids
DSC- Mercury in Scorpio (the children)
Saturn in Scorpio would represent the Ranch owner and abuser!

Moon in Aquarious in the 11th house (organizations)
POF at 27 in the fourth house in Gemini...

Ok so we have the moon in the 11th house moving into the 12th in Aquarious, her next aspect is Venus in the 9th house perhaps a communication with a Lawyer or person of religious position about the missing youth..then the Moon aspects Pluto prehaps the Police and investigators then it Squares the youth and Ranch owner...:( in the 8th house of gloom and darkness...
I am afraid to say what I think i see....then the moons final aspect is a opposition to Mars perhaps a tug with another man who knew of more that was occuring and he will fess up to the whereabouts of the boys...
I have the end of the matter as Mercury in the 8th house...traditionally the 8th house is of the "other side"..... I really hope they have just been taken to a far away location and are still alive rather than them being literally on the other side..

any insight in dilineating would be helpful...

thanks.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_2781_where_are_the_missing_boys.82821.3032.jpg
    astro_2gw_2781_where_are_the_missing_boys.82821.3032.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 29

poyi

Premium Member
This is a very saddening and serious question. I am not good at Horary. But would like to support this thread and hopefully skillful members will give you a hand here.

Using strictly traditional method first and explore the outer can also give some insights particularly when they are in angular house and on axises as per John Frowley mentioned in his book and as per my boyfriend's personal practice, very effective, but since Horay was built on traditional planets and rulership so therefore always approaching with traditional method and modern planets as supplementary.

I am really a beginner just practicing on reading as well as learning. I hope I get something right here for you.

To identify the house and relevant planets. Your information is about nearby community 3rd and community at large 11th. The youth 5th house.

Ruler of 3rd Venus in Sagittarius placed in 9th, ruler Jupiter in Cancer in the 5th the children and youth. So the Horary had described your question back to you. See that Moon is placed in the 11th house the house of large community, concern of humanitarian event. Saturn in 8th house Scorpio the lord of Moon yourself is concerned about the death of these children (Moon lord of Jupiter in 5th) North node is also there in the 8th house but separated. As well as you as the Moon (ruled by Saturn) you fear of their death, your anxiety link to them (5th house youth). Mars at late degree Leo, Sun in Libra, so is back to the Venus. Venus has the final say what is going on. Mars as I said late degrees and is the ruler of the 9th, matter related to this house will change quickly.

Venus is in a far away place but not trapped or further away like 12th house. She sextile Moon, Moon in early degrees of the sign, many more events to occur before conclusion. Moon first sextile Venus, then square North node, then Saturn. But I will take the first aspect as valid. It seem to be favorable outcome. With Jupiter in Exaltation in 5th and be the dispositor of the final dispositor Venus, should be very well protected in oversea or far away place.

Community at large, 11th house is ruled by Saturn as well, placed in 8th Scorpio>Mars in late degrees Leo>Sun in Libra>Venus in Sagittarius>Jupiter in Cancer>Moon in Aquarius, Saturn for sure has the final say. I don't seem to see major aspect that is tight enough to suggest quick changes.

Hopefully my applies didn't cause more confusion. I would love to hear what other members think also.

Best Wishes for the kids.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
In regard to Part of Fortune, is also another very valid and important factor to consider, being in 4th house not sure how to interpret this, in the sign of Gemini, some kind of news for the home. It also seem to have link to the Mars. Gemini>Mercury>Mars>Sun>Venus>Jupiter>Moon>Saturn>Mars>9th house lord placed in 6th house of health and services.

I hope when you have news regarding to this horary you would come back to inform us as well! Very curious about the outcome. Hoping for the best!

millionora

thank you Poyi, but with the Part of Fortune being far away from the kids perhaps it is not so good.... We did just hear the news and they reported that the Lawyer for the ranch owner (represented by 9th house Venus) reported that the boys are all fine...THAT WAS IT...NO OTHER DETAILS.:(..perhaps that is what the moon sextile Venus was..

There has been a official Amber Alert though...
I will defnitly keep the thread posted in order to be able to use it as a reference tool for others indeed.

Thank you poyi.

poyi

Premium Member
thank you Poyi, but with the Part of Fortune being far away from the kids perhaps it is not so good.... We did just hear the news and they reported that the Lawyer for the ranch owner (represented by 9th house Venus) reported that the boys are all fine...THAT WAS IT...NO OTHER DETAILS.:(..perhaps that is what the moon sextile Venus was..

I will defnitly keep the thread posted in order to be able to use it as a reference tool for others indeed.

Thank you poyi.

That's great news!

poyi

Premium Member

Thank you poyi.

It is interesting that the 9th house Venus represented the lawyer and part of fortune in Gemini being the good news.

Very fascinating! Mar is the dispositor of Scorpio cusp 8th house, Saturn, Mercury>Gemini POF and north node and Mars is the only one made aspect Ptolemaic aspect tight enough to the POF. Maybe saying the good news will be heard soon at your home.

I think I will do more practice on horary to confirm the links.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Any chance of this news saying this lawyer is a woman or very Venus like on appearance? I have heard horary really can locate criminal suspects and describes the relevant people. My boyfriend does work with the law and court time to time. I hope I could be just as good one day.

Last edited:

dr. farr

In the whole sign format of the horary, the boys' significator (Mercury-7th house = "the missing" or "the absent") is posited in the whole sign 9th house-which can be a significator of lawyers. Note too that the boys (Mercury) seperate from the lord of the 12th whole sign house, Saturn-indicating a flowing away from 12th house matters (such as imprisonment, captivity, etc); Mercury also flows away from lord of the 2nd house (a maraka or "death inflicting house" in Vedic astrology), Mars, indicating deliverance from potential danger or violence (Mars) The boys (Mercury) also flows toward trine to exalted Jupiter, which is the lord of the benefic 10th whole sign house (house of successes), another auspicious indication in the horary chart.

dr. farr

In my opinion it would be the 7th house primarily, with additional consideration being given to the house/sign of their significator (in this case, to Scorpio, Mercury therein, in what I would consider to be the 9th whole sign house)

millionora

Hi Poyi,
i believe the end of the matter is the ruler of the fourth house. I am also curious and wondering about a very important thing with Mercury as it is about to go retrograde...him does this mean the boys will be sent back to captivity? The ranch is already under investigation for shackling and abusing the boys...It would be a tragedy if that is the case....

The lawyer for the Ranch is now unavailable for comment, the Governor said that the Amber alert will stay in tact til each child is accounted for.

dr. farr

In the very early Western horary tradition (long before Bonatti or Lilly) the end of the matter significator was taken as the 3rd triplicity ruler of the 4th house: I have always used this, rather than the (later adopted) ruler of the 4th house itself, as significator whenever I wished to investigate a horary from an "end of the matter" perspective...

dr. farr

It has not occured yet, so relative to the specific question asked in the horary, no; HOWEVER, extending toward the future, yes it could portend some type of return, although it COULD mean merely the return of the boys to a safe environment where they would be benefited by concerned oversight of responsible people (a beneficial quality of Saturn, with which rxMercury will conjunct in the near future)

poyi

Premium Member
When it goes retrograde, it will meet Saturn in Scorpio again in the 8th house, highly possible sexual abuses. 11th house which I previous thought of there isn't much immediate aspect to Saturn, except as you said the Mercury will go back to meet Saturn again...which is the ruler of the large community and Saturn is also the ruler of the 12th house...

dr. farr

Let us hope that in the forthcoming configuration the benefic influence of the nearby North Node will favorably modify the Saturn/Mercury conjunction!

poyi

Premium Member
I forgot to mention clearly in my original reading that Mars in Leo fast changing in sign is the ruler of both 8th and 9th. Into Virgo will also be related to Mercury.

waybread

The attorney for the ranch operator is a man.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/10/1...ng-from-nm-youth-ranch-at-center-abuse-probe/

He claims that all the boys are safe and are en route or with their parents, but the authorities are waiting for independent verification. I can't imagine a lawyer making such a statement with no evidence.

These ranches for youth-at-risk are not uncommon in the western states. Oftentimes the teenagers go on extended wilderness hiking trips in isolated places; but generally with a trained trip leader who should have left an agreed-upon itinerary with his/her supervisor. Unless the boys ran away as a group, I suspect the "planned outing" was a trip of this nature. If the boys had been on previous wilderness trips they would have learned some survival skills, in addition, that would be helpful had they run away.

This doesn't look like foul play-- apart from allegations about physical violence for the boys at the ranch itself.

poyi

Premium Member
Hmm I think Sagittarius as masculine sign pointed as a male lawyer not the planet itself then.

The type of people I really found it difficult to forgive are those pedophiles abusing children.

So I guess at the same time Sagittarius in 9th also suggesting faraway places as in the bush in the hiding regions? I have no idea what ranches are like.