Newborn baby's chart!

bubuza_dulce

Hello, this is the chart of a baby born two days ago. She is the daughter of a friend of mine. The birth hour is very accurate. She knows I'm interested in astrology and she'll be asking what I can say about this chart. I'm not a professional astrologer but I've noticed some challenging things.

I want to tell her only the good things. What is the best way in which this chart could develop? You could tell me what are its biggest challenges but I won't say anything except the good things.

I'm particularly worried about Chiron being so close to MC and the intercepted 6-12th axis. I have it too! Funny thing, in synastry this girls' Venus is partile conjunct my NN! (I don't know anybody with such an exact aspect to my NN) Her mother said she wanted me to play an important part in her girls' life.

Also her Moon is in detriment and in the 8th in equal houses, square Saturn! How could this translate? Her mother wants her very much and she loved her since before she was born, she had a rather difficult pregnancy and she had lost several before.

I've noticed "the good" things, like Jupiter on the Asc.

Please, give me some advice on this chart! It will be even more helpful in case I spend some time with her. Thank you.

Attachments

• chart.gif
    chart.gif
    53.3 KB · Views: 39

Zuri

STRENGTHS

Baby Girl has some good aspects to her Midheaven (career cusp) -- her Sun, Mercury, and Jupiter trine it, and Uranus sextiles it -- which will be beneficial to her career. In addition, her Part of Fortune lies in the 10th House, which rules the career. Her Mercury and Jupiter also trine her POF.

With her Sun and Mercury both in the 5th House/House of Pleasure, she'll be very creative. Likely to be involved in some sort of performing arts/communications-related work. Both her Sun & Mercury are in Libra, and Libra also rules her 5th House cusp.

Baby Girl will be a take-charge type, as she has six planets in cardinal signs. It will be easy for her to take the lead on things, and carry them to fruition.

She will be a hard worker: Mars in Scorpio (Mars is Scorpio's old ruler) and Saturn exalted in Libra in the 6th House/House of Health.

CHALLENGES

That Moon square Saturn will be rough on her (I personally know, having it in my own chart). This aspect will make Baby Girl a pessimistic person and a negative thinker, and she will probably feel unloved (whether it is objectively true or not).

Venus square Mars means Baby Girl is in for some rough romantic relationships in the future, and will probably be argumentative to boot.

Those multiple squares to Pluto can't be good. With her core being (Sun) squaring Pluto, Baby Girl might be prone to engage in self-destructive behavior.

As an aside, I think it would be useful for the mother to also know the challenges that are presented in her daughter's chart. That would enable her to keep them in mind in her parenting style, and perhaps try to preempt (or at least minimize) certain things.

bubuza_dulce

Thank you, Zuri!

I agree her mother should know the eventual problems in order to deal with them but I'll not spoil the beauty of this baby being born with any negativity even if it's a possibility. And her mother is a worrier, I don't want her to suffer or to fulfil some prophecies trying to prevent them. Maybe after a few years provided we're friends.

What could be the meaning of Chiron so close to MC? And Mars/NN intercepted in Scorpio in the 6th... Could she be attracted to work in the health department? I personally find NN in Scorpio a difficult one and even more if it's intercepted.

Is she prone to health problems? I have Saturn in the 6th with intercepted signs there and I had health problems as a child (and I know this could mean problems).

Vista

Hello, this is the chart of a baby born two days ago. She is the daughter of a friend of mine. The birth hour is very accurate. She knows I'm interested in astrology and she'll be asking what I can say about this chart. I'm not a professional astrologer but I've noticed some challenging things.​

I want to tell her only the good things. What is the best way in which this chart could develop? You could tell me what are its biggest challenges but I won't say anything except the good things.​

I'm particularly worried about Chiron being so close to MC and the intercepted 6-12th axis. I have it too! Funny thing, in synastry this girls' Venus is partile conjunct my NN! (I don't know anybody with such an exact aspect to my NN) Her mother said she wanted me to play an important part in her girls' life.​

Also her Moon is in detriment and in the 8th in equal houses, square Saturn! How could this translate? Her mother wants her very much and she loved her since before she was born, she had a rather difficult pregnancy and she had lost several before.​

I've noticed "the good" things, like Jupiter on the Asc.​

Please, give me some advice on this chart! It will be even more helpful in case I spend some time with her. Thank you.​

Yes, I think she will have some health problems, in particular weight issues with Jupiter sitting on-top of her ASC and in it's detriment in Gemini sextiling Venus. Saturn and Mars in the 6th house, she could be a very hard worker as well, but the negatives of this would point to some kind of health problems. I do think she might be a little unstable emotionally at times with Mer/Sun opposing Uranus, and Sun involved with a T Square with Uranus and Pluto. She might be temperamental and the tendency to bully(Sun Square Pluto). Of course the Moon square Saturn was mentioned too and Saturn placed in the 6th house. If she has any artistic ability or interest in sports, I would highly recommend her parents harvest these interests so she has a way to work with these difficult planetary energies as they could point to an amazing artistic ability. Sports....not sure as Sun/Mer in Libra in the 5th doesn't necessarily scream out sports to me but having Sun in aspect to Ur/Pl might. Time will tell where her interests lay.

Last edited:

bubuza_dulce

Thank you, Vista!

Her mother has studied ballet for eight years but her family couldn't support her and she had to give it up. She is very beautiful and slim and she considered ballet as being her life. She wants to offer her daughter the possibilities she didn't have. Maybe talent in art/sports could manifest through ballet.

I'm still reading about this chart but what does a person with Uranus opposite Sun need? Freedom or a kind of structure to protect her from too much chaos?

Her mother has a 0 degrees Cap Sun and though she can be very loving,she has a harsh and controlling side.

The girl's parents get along very well but in this chart I see the Moon square Saturn and Venus square Mars with very small orbs. Is it possible she would perceive her parents as not getting along (or even the situation being so)?

Zonark

I concur with potential weight issues.

It's possible she may work in the medical field in some capacity. She will seek recognition, no matter the field. She will also seek a service oriented profession. She may either marry and be a housewife or stay single and career oriented. Possibly both scenarios will occur for her in combination. She will be religiously minded. Her need to be experiencing romance may always trump her career needs and aspirations.

How she appears to others is going to have a massive effect on her overall psychological well being. More so than it would in most people. Try to teach her good health habits but far more importantly, teach her to love her body and be accepting of it.

Last edited:

Vista

Thank you, Vista!

Her mother has studied ballet for eight years but her family couldn't support her and she had to give it up. She is very beautiful and slim and she considered ballet as being her life. She wants to offer her daughter the possibilities she didn't have. Maybe talent in art/sports could manifest through ballet.

I'm still reading about this chart but what does a person with Uranus opposite Sun need? Freedom or a kind of structure to protect her from too much chaos?

Her mother has a 0 degrees Cap Sun and though she can be very loving,she has a harsh and controlling side.

The girl's parents get along very well but in this chart I see the Moon square Saturn and Venus square Mars with very small orbs. Is it possible she would perceive her parents as not getting along (or even the situation being so)?

The ruler of her 4th house, Sun, is in hard aspect to Uranus the planet of instability and Pluto, the planet of transformation. To me, it looks like problems in her childhood most likely with one of her parents, or yes, perhaps they will eventually divorce so one of them isn't around much. Moon rules the mother, my feeling is that she will be the culprit. If her mother could let her daughter "shine" so to speak on her own rather than push her own hobbies and passion on her daughter, she should be ok. I sense her daughter might be very different from her mother including the weight.

stainedBlue

With Sun quincunx Neptune, she might be heavily inclined toward self-sacrifice. It's very important that she learn to say 'no' for her own wellbeing, otherwise she might be used and/or stretched too thin by others. Encouragement to think for herself and form her own beliefs will benefit her as well. If she's given the necessary encouragement and support, I think she'll have wonderful, revolutionary ideas that could greatly benefit society. The potential appears to be there, it just needs to be brought out.

bubuza_dulce

Thank you all for your advice!

So I'll just tell my friend to respect her freedom, encourage her in any field she would be interested in and be prepared for a very different person than herself.

My friend has made from this child the center of her universe, she can't get enough from looking at the baby so frankly I expected a very good and strong Moon.

Also she told me that during the pregnancy the child's heart was beating too fast and she had to take medicine for that. The baby seems healthy now but they stay in the hospital because she's too small - 2,5 kg.
Someone with Jupiter on the Asc (in detriment but well aspected) is born too small?:smile: