4 returns in one month and a half

bubuza_dulce

Today I'm having the Mercury return. And by the 2nd of August I'll be having the Mars, Sun and Venus return.

Is it common to have so many returns in such a short time? And what do you think it means? Should I expect some big changes (at least in the way I see things)?Venus has stayed in Gemini for the longest time this year though it hasn't touched my Venus yet (but very close).

What are your personal experiences related to that? I haven't really studied how the returns have affected me so far and I don't know if something like this has happened before. Thank you for any opinion you might like to share.:smile:

(I realise I posted something similar a while ago, but I noticed Mercury return happens really close so it seemed even more important:wink:)

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_bubuza_dulce_201282.69246.16117.gif
    astro_24gw_01_bubuza_dulce_201282.69246.16117.gif
    60.1 KB · Views: 18
  • astro_24gw_01_bubuza_dulce_2012618.69216.14381.gif
    astro_24gw_01_bubuza_dulce_2012618.69216.14381.gif
    60.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Frank

Today I'm having the Mercury return. And by the 2nd of August I'll be having the Mars, Sun and Venus return.

Is it common to have so many returns in such a short time?

Yes. Perfectly common. Mercury and Venus follow the Sun since they are inside the Earth's orbit. Mars returns about every two years or so.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Mercury and Venus are never far from the sun and it is common knowledge amongst astronomers as well as astrologers that because Mercury is never more than 28[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º[/FONT] distant from the Sun the only classical aspect Mercury can make to the sun is a conjunction.

Venus is never more than 47
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º[/FONT] distant from the sun and so her only classical aspect to the sun is also a conjunction.

fwiw then IMO with these facts in mind, we can then understand why it is not so unusual to experience Solar/Mercury/Venus returns within a six week time frame of each other - as well as within days of each other, depending upon the placements of those planets in the individual natal chart.

The unusual factor in this instance is that Mars returns as well this particular year and joins Sun, Mercury and Venus within the six week time frame you have mentioned.

Astrologers tend to have different opinions as to the implications
:smile:

Is it common to have so many returns in such a short time? And what do you think it means? Should I expect some big changes (at least in the way I see things)?Venus has stayed in Gemini for the longest time this year though it hasn't touched my Venus yet (but very close).

What are your personal experiences related to that? I haven't really studied how the returns have affected me so far and I don't know if something like this has happened before. Thank you for any opinion you might like to share.:smile:

(I realise I posted something similar a while ago, but I noticed Mercury return happens really close so it seemed even more important:wink:)

bubuza_dulce

Mercury and Venus are never far from the sun and it is common knowledge amongst astronomers as well as astrologers that because Mercury is never more than 28[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º[/FONT] distant from the Sun the only classical aspect Mercury can make to the sun is a conjunction.

Venus is never more than 47
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º[/FONT] distant from the sun and so her only classical aspect to the sun is also a conjunction.

fwiw then IMO with these facts in mind, we can then understand why it is not so unusual to experience Solar/Mercury/Venus returns within a six week time frame of each other - as well as within days of each other, depending upon the placements of those planets in the individual natal chart.

The unusual factor in this instance is that Mars returns as well this particular year and joins Sun, Mercury and Venus within the six week time frame you have mentioned.

Astrologers tend to have different opinions as to the implications
:smile:

I see, without the Mars part that would be very usual.

Ok, I'll still be expecting some changes! Thanks for the answer!:smile: