time calculation horary

neptunian

Hi everybody.

My birthday is wrongly written unfortunately. My question is: how many days are there between official birthdate and accurate one?

I'm mercury. Date is third house matter. Mercury aspects mars; but I don't know how to calculate time frame. Could you help me please? I can't make time calculation by myself. I'll be grateful.

Attachments

• difference.jpg
    difference.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 23

aquarius7000

I would say the longer of the 2 units you suspect because both planets are in fixed signs and cadent houses. Hence if your suspicion is days vs. weeks, then weeks. If it is between weeks vs. months, then months, though that I wonder why somebody would wait two months to note the date down.

neptunian

I would say the longer of the 2 units you suspect because both planets are in fixed signs and cadent houses. Hence if your suspicion is days vs. weeks, then weeks. If it is between weeks vs. months, then months, though that I wonder why somebody would wait two months to note the date down.

My suspicion concerns not only weeks also months aquarius7000. Because when i look at my childhood photos, I look older. So it could be months. I either have aquarius or pisces north node. I'm trying to focus on this; but i get lost in details.
I'm adopted and that is the cause of this problem.

Thank you sooo much for your help. I'm really grateful. :) do you think looking at this chart could it more than two months?