Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

But the only magic I would be interested in being able to do is send love and healing to those who have suffered and the way that happens is to start by becoming more compassionate. ‘Charity begins at home.’

david starling

I was basically wondering your views on if Trump was necessary to get rid of the Clinton’s kind of like Churchill was necessary to get rid of Hitler?

He was necessary to reveal the deep divide between urban Americans and rural Americans. That's a necessary first step to mending the rift before it erupts into violence when Neptune leaves Pisces and ingresses Aries, which was the case at the time the Civil War began.
But, it's at the cost of the quality of our air, water, and food supply, climate change aside. Trump's a whackjob, concerned only with his own ego, who recently referred to himself as the "Chosen One"(!) He's already fully exploited our differences for his own gain, and his usefulness is at an end.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Wow the description of the deck of cards sounds cool.

Maybe learning magic is just simply a way to connect with other realms

kind of like astral travelling.
If you're a Pagan or Wiccan who's into gardening
planting an elemental garden is easy
Incorporate the four classical elements

Move some of your existing plants
or put some new ones in
and create an elemental garden.

By connecting different parts of your garden
with the four elements
add magic to your life.
A Greek philosopher named Empedocles is credited
with the cosmogenic theory
of four elements being the root of all existing matter :smile:
Unfortunately, much of Empedocles’ writing has been lost
but his ideas remain and are widely accepted by many Pagans.

Hkk

Account Closed
Which one do you feel better describe you? Or none of them? I can turn people off with my Aries Moon and Asc. I've had people telling me I'm being aggressive, while I'm acting as my normal self.

I can see why ppl say that to you. I’ve questioned at times whether your being rude or not.

They all describe me so it depends on what the situation is and what mood I’m in. Sometimes it’s totally different eg I show my Aquarius SN in unfamiliar social situations or if I don’t feel comfortable so I’m kind of aloof and come across like I’m looking down on someone which I’m not it’s just the way it looks. That’s aqua 5th house SN. Other times I’m like what I described before so Saturn Pluto come into play when I’m serious at work and Jupiter comes to play when I’m chilled out with friends family etc.

Gemini888

I can see why ppl say that to you. I’ve questioned at times whether your being rude or not.
:crying::crying::crying:

I'm sincerely sorry if I offended you somehow. I didn't mean anything most of the time.

They all describe me so it depends on what the situation is and what mood I’m in. Sometimes it’s totally different eg I show my Aquarius SN in unfamiliar social situations or if I don’t feel comfortable so I’m kind of aloof and come across like I’m looking down on someone which I’m not it’s just the way it looks. That’s aqua 5th house SN. Other times I’m like what I described before so Saturn Pluto come into play when I’m serious at work and Jupiter comes to play when I’m chilled out with friends family etc.
That could be 1H Saturn too, showing a stern face.

I have a feeling we are the kind of "love me or hate me" people. The people who like me get to me quickly, but the people who don't like me initially will either have to take some time or decide I'm a lost cause. Maybe it works the same to you. You have 11H Moon in Leo so you may have a better time with forming friendship than me. I have nothing in my 11H.

Just realized that my Mars falls into your 11H and Sun in your 9H. Could be a good sign :lol:

Gemini888

I’m very worried about Brazil. The 1000s of animals being burns out of their homes but it’s also shed led on this Bolsonaro guy, he’s so intent on his own ego that he doesn’t care abut the planet.

This was followed by a broken sleep with a recurring dream I am hiding like a Jew from Nazi’s, except it’s ISIS I am hiding from and they caught me.

Looks like it’s time for a cup of tea and cuddles from the cats. (Good morning).
Ask your Leo and Libra cats to calm you down :whistling:

Hkk

Account Closed
:crying::crying::crying:

I'm sincerely sorry if I offended you somehow. I didn't mean anything most of the time.

That could be 1H Saturn too, showing a stern face.

I have a feeling we are the kind of "love me or hate me" people. The people who like me get to me quickly, but the people who don't like me initially will either have to take some time or decide I'm a lost cause. Maybe it works the same to you. You have 11H Moon in Leo so you may have a better time with forming friendship than me. I have nothing in my 11H.

Just realized that my Mars falls into your 11H and Sun in your 9H. Could be a good sign :lol:

No offence taken 😍

Must be a good sign lol

Leo 11th hmmmmmm...... frenemies all the way. Might be too easy to make them and they are enemies or too hard to make them. Not easy

Gemini888

No offence taken 😍

Must be a good sign lol

Leo 11th hmmmmmm...... frenemies all the way. Might be too easy to make them and they are enemies or too hard to make them. Not easy
There is also NN there too, so it's pretty good for you right there :love:

Hkk

Account Closed
There is also NN there too, so it's pretty good for you right there :love:

Lovely of you to say so G and I don’t wanna sound like a misery guts but it doesn’t feel Good right now 😬

I used to be more like my NN when I was younger between 14 to about 20 and now I’m the other way. Frustrating when you don’t understand it. Life happens and it changes you.

Your a sweetie G 😍

Ukpoohbear

He was necessary to reveal the deep divide between urban Americans and rural Americans. That's a necessary first step to mending the rift before it erupts into violence when Neptune leaves Pisces and ingresses Aries, which was the case at the time the Civil War began.
But, it's at the cost of the quality of our air, water, and food supply, climate change aside. Trump's a whackjob, concerned only with his own ego, who recently referred to himself as the "Chosen One"(!) He's already fully exploited our differences for his own gain, and his usefulness is at an end.

Yes I agree he’s no longer what’s needed. It is quite funny the stuff he says and my sense of humour allows me to laugh at the trolling side of Trump, but we can’t have leaders like him anymore, it’s like giving a green ticket to smaller economic countries (like Brazil) to do the same.

(BTW I think earlier when I said ‘I don’t want to get into politics with you’ it came across stern but I actually should have said ‘not that I’m trying to start a debate about politics but...’ that was more the tone in my head at the time).

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I’ve not had that experience with Gem888 myself but I think it’s an internet thing. Like, missing a couple of words or altering the structure of a sentence can change the tone of what you’re saying.

Ukpoohbear

Ask your Leo and Libra cats to calm you down :whistling:

They’ve been getting so much cuddles today! It’s a bit frustrating because you know there’s like 1000s of animals grabbing their babies and running for their lives out of the forest and tons would have died already. The apes are so intelligent and family-oriented, it’s disgusting how much this will have hurt them. *cuddles cats again*

Ukpoohbear

If you're a Pagan or Wiccan who's into gardening
planting an elemental garden is easy
Incorporate the four classical elements

Move some of your existing plants
or put some new ones in
and create an elemental garden.

By connecting different parts of your garden
with the four elements
add magic to your life.
A Greek philosopher named Empedocles is credited
with the cosmogenic theory
of four elements being the root of all existing matter :smile:
Unfortunately, much of Empedocles’ writing has been lost
but his ideas remain and are widely accepted by many Pagans.

I didn’t know who invented the idea of the four basic elements! Udotdusntely I don’t have a garden (would luv 1) but creating an alter with fours elements would be fun and it might entice me Ron mediate more again. Do you think you can show in a meme what you wanna do to Bolsonaro? I’m thinking a little stick man on fire meme with the gorillas holding matches.

JUPITERASC

STELLARIUM https://stellarium.org/
astronomical software
shows constellations, fixed stars and transiting planets for local skies :smile:
easy way to view three dimensional location of transiting planets
in night skies
find best day to capture image Mercury or any planet

• default catalogue of over 600,000 stars
  • extra catalogues with more than 177 million stars
  • default catalogue of over 80,000 deep-sky objects
  • extra catalogue with more than 1 million deep-sky objects
  • asterisms and illustrations of the constellations
  • constellations for 20+ different cultures
  • images of nebulae (full Messier catalogue)
  • realistic Milky Way
  • very realistic atmosphere, sunrise and sunset
  • the planets and their satellites
interface

• a powerful zoom
  • time control
  • multilingual interface
  • fisheye projection for planetarium domes
  • spheric mirror projection for your own low-cost dome
  • all new graphical interface and extensive keyboard control
  • telescope control
visualisation

• equatorial and azimuthal grids
  • star twinkling
  • shooting stars
  • tails of comets
  • iridium flares simulation
  • eclipse simulation
  • supernovae and novae simulation
  • 3D sceneries
  • skinnable landscapes, now with spheric panorama projection
customizability

plugin system adding artifical satellites, ocular simulation, telescope configuration and more

• ability to add new solar system objects from online resources...
  • add your own deep sky objects, landscapes, constellation images, scripts