Is my cat alive

Pepperpot

I would really really appreciate any help on this question. I don't know if I posted it in the right section but it is a Horray question.
My cat called pepper like my log in name was taken to the vets by my somewhat unstable mother last Thursday. I was away and she said he wasn't well and had to have him put down. Now he did have a kidney infection and was overweight but was only 9 years old and my baby!! But I can't and don't trust my mothers word.
I have been so distraught and heartbroken that she did this and I'm very much an instinctual person. So I would have know if he had been so ill. As yet I haven't called the vets she took him to as been so upset I couldn't face what they would have told me especially if my mother had him put to sleep unnecessary. But it is my job in the morning to call them. I got to the point now I'm still heartbroken but I need to know. I guess I'm asking out of hope or if you can see anything else in the chart like deception or terminal illness for pepper (my cat baby). Or indeed if he is alive (vets would not put down a health cat).
Unfortunately I cannot upload the chart. Please please please if you are an animal lover or could help please take a look.

Time 22:14. Longridge (Lancashire) England 22 Jan 2018.

I have taken him ..Pepper to be the 6th house he is Jupiter in Scorpio separation from mars also in Scorpio but also has good aspects to other planets.
If you can please help I can't think straight.

Last edited:

Pepperpot

I would really really appreciate any help on this question. I don't know if I posted it in the right section but it is a Horray question.
My cat called pepper like my log in name was taken to the vets by my somewhat unstable mother last Thursday. I was away and she said he wasn't well and had to have him put down. Now he did have a kidney infection and was overweight but was only 9 years old and my baby!! But I can't and don't trust my mothers word.
I have been so distraught and heartbroken that she did this and I'm very much an instinctual person. So I would have know if he had been so ill. As yet I haven't called the vets she took him to as been so upset I couldn't face what they would have told me especially if my mother had him put to sleep unnecessary. But it is my job in the morning to call them. I got to the point now I'm still heartbroken but I need to know. I guess I'm asking out of hope or if you can see anything else in the chart like deception or terminal illness for pepper (my cat baby). Or indeed if he is alive (vets would not put down a health cat).
Unfortunately I cannot upload the chart. Please please please if you are an animal lover or could help please take a look.

I have taken him ..Pepper to be the 6th house he is Jupiter in Scorpio separation from mars also in Scorpio but also has good aspects to other planets.

Having looked at chart again I see ascendant in early degrees (mind is not functioning) so I cast another chart...an event chart for time of his death according to mum. 18 Jan 2018 at 9:30am. Longridge England.

In this chart I see him 6th house cancer. Moon in aqua my 12 square Jupiter and mars conjunction in his 3rd house nearing 4th and my eighth.

Still any input and insight regarding the whole situation would be grateful and very very much appreciated. Pets are family they imprint on our hearts ♥️ lives and families.

Sunrise

here is your chart my dear!!

Attachments

• cat.jpg
    cat.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 27

Pepperpot

here is your chart my dear!!

heart warm bigs thanks to you. For reading my post and uploading the chart. Thank you thank you.

I did call the vets. They informed me my baby pepper had been put to sleep wouldn't give me any more info due to data protection as it was my mum who took him.

Thanks again for uploading chart. Very emotional. But what a good deed you did for me. Thank you thank I mean it from my heart. X

Sunrise

heart warm bigs thanks to you. For reading my post and uploading the chart. Thank you thank you.

I did call the vets. They informed me my baby pepper had been put to sleep wouldn't give me any more info due to data protection as it was my mum who took him.

Thanks again for uploading chart. Very emotional. But what a good deed you did for me. Thank you thank I mean it from my heart. X

:smile::love::love::love: