Ice cream flavours & desserts!

CuriousCat

Cream sprinkled with coconut and lavender? Jiminy crickets, that sounds good!

Custard ... why, yes! Delicate, golden yumminess! Tiramisu? Oooh, la la! Rosemary and chocolate muffins? You've got to be kidding me! Yum-mie!

You're speaking my language, Flapjacks!

Libra sun, Venus in Scorpio, 8th.

Ambersole11

I know it's strange but I don't have a sweet-tooth. I used to have a full mouth of sweet-teeth. Every now and again when I do eat ice-cream I just like chocolate-chip cookie dough. It brings back happy memories. :)

Kerrie

Im a Moon in Taurus and not a fan of ice cream :-( but i love desserts and cakes and sweets and evertthing else, so strange huh!!!

Phoenix Venus

Anything with nuts. Pistacchio, hazelnut, nutella, peanut butter. Although Cornish ice cream is to die for. Nommmmmmm.

Snickers... ice cream bar :wink: :wink:

Also looove coldstones cake batter....

and butter pecan... and peanut butter cup... (I'm a little nutty too...)

And mint choc chip..

regular chocolate.... cookie dough

anyone mash their ice cream up...?? so it turns into a soft & smooth texture...

yummmmm :smile:

The chocolate chip ice cream cookies from the ice cream truck are delish. so are the strawberry shortcake bars.... and the chocolate eclair bars...

...and fudge sicles omg... and the orange cream cicles... and carvel icecream cakes are where its at...

Libra sun
scorp asc
gemini moon

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

... i realized this thread quickly turned me into a kid... and that, as well as the wide variety in taste, is def a gemini moon thing...

Inline

... i realized this thread quickly turned me into a kid.....

Ja, remembering some of the best times...like banana splits and ice cream floats! A big glass filled with coke and a scoop of vanilla ice cream floating on top until the whole thing starts to froth up over the top of the glass...:happy:

Don't know if thats my 5th house Leo moon, or a 4th house Uranus!:cool:

Last edited:

Forum Member

Hmm interesting thread . . . to be honest it's been years since I last had ice cream, I don't remember if I even had a favorite flavour but I remember that I didn't really like ice cream that much.

As for desserts. I think they're an impractical and inefficient source of nourishment so I'll just forgo them most of the time. There is only one kind of dessert I like

Flapjacks

Hmm interesting thread . . . to be honest it's been years since I last had ice cream, I don't remember if I even had a favorite flavour but I remember that I didn't really like ice cream that much.

As for desserts. I think they're an impractical and inefficient source of nourishment so I'll just forgo them most of the time. There is only one kind of dessert I like

Sacrilege!! :p

Actually, I'm not sure if calling desserts impractical and inefficient is even remotely accurate. Desserts are sweet, often with high levels of simple sugars, which usually means straight up glucose, the most efficient energy molecule for pretty much all organisms... if anything, desserts are too efficient.

Forum Member

Sacrilege!! :p

Actually, I'm not sure if calling desserts impractical and inefficient is even remotely accurate. Desserts are sweet, often with high levels of simple sugars, which usually means straight up glucose, the most efficient energy molecule for pretty much all organisms... if anything, desserts are too efficient.

You're right about the glucose overdose but what about the rest of the vitamins and minerals you need ? You can't get that from a dessert. I'd rather go for a balanced meal rather instead of a dessert.

Now that I think about it, there's a chance I would like desserts if I could actually smell them but that's not going to happen