New Astrology Book

Astrology for the New Century

renderTimingPixel.png

Hello,
I have recently published a 600 page book on astrology that puts astrology in a scientific and academic context. I also cover natal, transit, progressed, relationship, relocation, and birthday charts.

Description:
Over the past century, astrological exploration and development has been systematically curtailed through skeptical ignorance and academic propaganda which has downplayed the science to a point of near extinction. This book defeats the skeptics at their own game by not only creating an air-tight argument towards astrology's validity, but by also providing the necessary tools to put astrology to the empirical test.
From the outset, this book addresses some of astrology's biggest criticisms, and reformats the mental and structural framework around astrology to where objective scientific observation and Jungian psychological theory act as the main cornerstones from which all methodologies that exist within this book emerge.

This book is a culmination of the previous decade of my life. During that time, I became certified in astrology, taught classes, wrote articles, gave lectures, helped clients, read countless books, and studied with some of the best in the profession. You will learn step-by-step procedures that I have personally created and perfected over the years that I use on a daily basis. It is my hope that by the time you have finished this book, you will understand and possess a core foundational knowledge of astrology that you can use not only in your own life, but in the lives of others if you decide to become an astrological practitioner.

All you need to possess is a willingness to learn, honesty to see your true colors, tenacity to learn from your mistakes, and an open mind to finally see the true essence and potentiality of astrology, which has mostly been dormant for the past two-thousand years and only understood by the select few who have dared to explore the vast workings of this universe and our place within.

Enjoy!
https://www.amazon.com/Astrology-Ne...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=15QKK4Z9JGYE95BDJF2X