Who will win the premier league?

werdhr12

Hey @fensi88, Hope you doing well. As it is close title race going on Premier League this season. Who do you think might win it between Man City and Liverpool?

fensi88

I cast the chart when I read your question:
09 Apr 2022 TZ = -2.0 7.1900 A.M. 20e28 44n49 ASC=18Ta02

For this type of question Frawley said: "Look for the planet that fisrt aspect lord 10, or, failing that, has immediate conjunction with the MC".

Lord 10 is Saturn and first planet that aspect it is Moon in Leo. As Moon in Leo sign represent red colour and Liverpool nick name is "The Reds" I think Liverpool will win the Premier League.

pp90

hello fensi sorry if i'm abusing but the portuguese championship in first place is porto which is my club and in second place with less 6 points is last year's champion and i wanted to know if this year porto will win the championship?? thanks

Tengku Hadi

hello fensi sorry if i'm abusing but the portuguese championship in first place is porto which is my club and in second place with less 6 points is last year's champion and i wanted to know if this year porto will win the championship?? thanks

Hello PP90, its better for you to start a new thread rather than continuing on this one if you're writing on a different topic.
Easier for Fensi88 to reply you.

Tengku Hadi

For this type of question Frawley said: "Look for the planet that fisrt aspect lord 10, or, failing that, has immediate conjunction with the MC".

Lord 10 is Saturn and first planet that aspect it is Moon in Leo. As Moon in Leo sign represent red colour and Liverpool nick name is "The Reds" I think Liverpool will win the Premier League.

Man City and Liverpool drew last night,so it looks like Man City will drop points after this game.

Sorrowful

Cast a horary again with question,will man city win the champ, or if you want Will Liver win the champ? To see if the prospects remain the same as before.

werdhr12

Well, two games to go and Man City is 3 points up with better goal difference. Looks like premier league title is over and Manchester city will win, unless some shocking miracle happens

Sorrowful

Look the chart and make prediction before the champ ends.

^West Ham wins 2-0,first half,may we have some lose over here for Man City?

Last edited:

werdhr12

Man City drop 2 points today. They have one more game to play and Liverpool have two more. If Liverpool win both of their games and Man City draw against Aston Villa, Liverpool can win the league. But it's Man City at home. So I don't expect them to drop points. But hey wild things happen in football. Hope @fensi88 prediction comes true somehow

Sorrowful

Man City drop 2 points today. They have one more game to play and Liverpool have two more. If Liverpool win both of their games and Man City draw against Aston Villa, Liverpool can win the league. But it's Man City at home. So I don't expect them to drop points. But hey wild things happen in football. Hope @fensi88 prediction comes true somehow

Common Logic says that Man City has 99 percent possibilities to win the champ,even with draw and same points wins,BUT,astrology can have different opinion if we read the last game with aston villa.

Tengku Hadi

Common Logic says that Man City has 99 percent possibilities to win the champ,even with draw and same points wins,BUT,astrology can have different opinion if we read the last game with aston villa.

Usually Fensi88's predictions are pretty accurate. Her few misses was when she missed out a few factors on the charts she read. Otherwise, it's usually on point.
Maybe we can request for her to relook into the chart she read earlier on this matter, to see if she had missed anything, just in case.
I did my own reading few days ago and the question was whether Liverpool will win the Quadraple and the answer was yes but with extremely hard work. That was before their FA Cup victory.
Over to you @fensi88.

Tengku Hadi

Give a prediction about the two last games,will man city lose points,will liverpool can steal the title?

Usually we will follow the initial chart reading by fensi88 above, horary readings like that will be relevant for few months normally.
Looking at how Man City could've won the PL against West Ham, but they missed a penalty.
And then Liverpool won the game versus Southampton with a lucky goal by Matip.
Without these two events, we can conclude that we made a mistake with the chart reading. But when these things happened, you know something is amiss.
Fensi88 might be proven right again. And actually so did Torero, at the beginning of the season last year. He gave the same predictions.
So let's wait and see.

Sorrowful

Bookmarked.:happy::happy::joyful:

Last edited:

Sorrowful

If fensi88 using his predictions for betting may could be rich.:biggrin::w00t: I'm a Liverpool fan so i will stick with Fensi88 final prediction and waiting for man city to get a draw.

Last edited:

Tengku Hadi

If fensi88 using his predictions for betting may could be rich.:biggrin::w00t: I'm a Liverpool fan so i will stick with Fensi88 final prediction and waiting for man city to get a draw.

I'm a Liverpool fan too. Fensi88 will let us know if she sees the chart as unsure, she'll put a note at the end of postings as 'don't bet'.