Extremely difficult marriage

Purple9

Thank you in advance for any help.
To an outsider, what does my chart look like in terms of marriage hardship and its long-term potential. I understand the basics in my chart but can't seem to see the full picture neither in my chart nor at home :) Any help will be appreciated. Is there anything that stands out that any of you think may be useful? I have issues stemming from mistakes in 8th house matters (co-signed debt I should not have signed as I had doubts) but also partner's loss of carreer, social circle and now also health problems due to bad lifestyle habits. I have two children and am the sole provider. Whatever I try to make things feel a little better seems to fall through and there is a lot of daily turbulence that I can't seem to get under control at all anymore no matter which side I approach it from. Marriage is falling apart and as you can see, my Venus and Jupiter in my 7th make unions and partnerships so very important to me :) However my partner is currently displaying the very worst Jupiterian traits since his problems started so it is very difficult to navigate.
Any insight is welcome.
Thank you for your time.

Attachments

• Purple1.jpg
    Purple1.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

waybread

I think you've got a good understanding of your chart, so maybe the question is, what do you intend to do about it? Divorce or separate from your husband? The chart can tell you what's going on, but it cannot make a decision for you.

Do you want to post your husband's chart?

aquarius7000

Hi,

You have Pluto aspectinf your marriage house and Jupiter in there. Right now, Mars is transiting the 7th house via Cancer and causing turbulence. The turbulence should decrease somewhat once Mars is out of of Cancer and even more once Mars has left your 7th house completely.

I am female
born 14/06/1978 at 20:25 in Belgrade, Serbia.
Chart attached.

Thank you in advance for any help.
To an outsider, what does my chart look like in terms of marriage hardship and its long-term potential. I understand the basics in my chart but can't seem to see the full picture neither in my chart nor at home :) Any help will be appreciated. Is there anything that stands out that any of you think may be useful? I have issues stemming from mistakes in 8th house matters (co-signed debt I should not have signed as I had doubts) but also partner's loss of carreer, social circle and now also health problems due to bad lifestyle habits. I have two children and am the sole provider. Whatever I try to make things feel a little better seems to fall through and there is a lot of daily turbulence that I can't seem to get under control at all anymore no matter which side I approach it from. Marriage is falling apart and as you can see, my Venus and Jupiter in my 7th make unions and partnerships so very important to me :) However my partner is currently displaying the very worst Jupiterian traits since his problems started so it is very difficult to navigate.
Any insight is welcome.
Thank you for your time.

detectahead

With the transit of pluto thru your first changes are meant to take place, the sun and mars thru 7th are the catalyst now it is up to you to initiate the action that they represent or do nothing and take the anguish and hardship the transits are putting you thru now

Purple9

I think you've got a good understanding of your chart, so maybe the question is, what do you intend to do about it? Divorce or separate from your husband? The chart can tell you what's going on, but it cannot make a decision for you.

Do you want to post your husband's chart?

Thank you and you are very astute :) I am not even sure at this point if I am looking for an answer to my dilemma or confirmation of what I already know. Or simply an added perspective.
I do not have his time of birth. But for what it's worth chart attached (time set for noon). Thanks again.

Attachments

• Orange.jpg
    Orange.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Purple9

Hi,

You have Pluto aspectinf your marriage house and Jupiter in there. Right now, Mars is transiting the 7th house via Cancer and causing turbulence. The turbulence should decrease somewhat once Mars is out of of Cancer and even more once Mars has left your 7th house completely.

Thank you for your insight. And thanks for sharing some hope - however then Mars enters Leo, right? This will be activating my rather messy 8th house...can't wait. Maybe I can catch a breath when Mars enters Virgo?? :)

Last edited:

Purple9

With the transit of pluto thru your first changes are meant to take place, the sun and mars thru 7th are the catalyst now it is up to you to initiate the action that they represent or do nothing and take the anguish and hardship the transits are putting you thru now

Thank you for the insight!

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Thank you for your insight. And thanks for sharing some hope - however then Mars enters Leo, right? This will be activating my rather messy 8th house...can't wait. Maybe I can catch a breath in September when mars enters Virgo?? :)
Your 7th house axis falls in Cancer, so once Mars is out of there, things should cool down somewhat. When it enters the 8th, issues re. the borrowed monies/ loans could resurface because your 2nd house ruler,Saturn and your 8th house ruler, the Sun, will be activated with Mars' entry into the thouse.
Keep us updated, so we can learn. God bless. Keep your cool.

Purple9

huh....hang on that is Pluto in Capricorn until 2023...since 2008? Well then...considering the trajectory I chose to set out on since around 2008...wow...how stupid it was. Most of the last 10 years or so were quite brutal, so I am not here over a momentary discomfort. It has been forever. I am trying to get a better grip and have managed to reach a much better place within as a result of continuously being quite literally forced to take on responsibility and construct new ways of handling the daily issues. I am more curious as to whether the destruction/demolition itself has reached a pinnacle or it won't until I make a radical decision one way or another. I am not comfortable making radical decisions and prefer to face things as they come and let them shape up. Probably this is why it is all taking so long. It is unbelievable how much you can actually accomplish in all sorts of situations though. (said an indecisive but pacifist Libran moon). One step at a time though said the goat. :) Thank you so much said all of them together :D

aquarius7000

Please put up your chart with progressions. I know you already did with transitions.

Also, if you can recreate your husband's chart without the Moon time even. Select option: time unknown! Then pull a synastry of your husband and yourself! Let's have a look. But I am at work right now, so will look later

Purple9

Please put up your chart with progressions. I know you already did with transitions.

Also, if you can recreate your husband's chart without the Moon time even. Select option: time unknown! Then pull a synastry of your husband and yourself! Let's have a look. But I am at work right now, so will look later

Thank you Aquarius 7000. I did one without birth time for husband. Also attached progressed chart for me. Will add synastry but for that I will have to select time so will add noon, or will that be even more confusing?

Attachments

• Orange without birth time.jpg
    Orange without birth time.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 32
  • synastry.jpg
    synastry.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Purple2Prog.jpg
    Purple2Prog.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

aquarius7000

Thank you Aquarius 7000. I did one without birth time for husband. Also attached progressed chart for me (never looked at progressions as I was already struggling with basics). Will add synastry but for that I will have to select time so will add noon, or will that be even more confusing?
I don't think you need to add time, but if you need to, then do noon for synastry. Thanks

ANUP

You think much than you should have not.
Saturn is not placed appropriately in your chart.
Saturn is controller of your marriage house and this got spoiled itself
being in 8th house from capricorn.

Were your marriag delayed?

-Anup
www.kascorner.com

Purple9

You think much than you should have not.
Saturn is not placed appropriately in your chart.
Saturn is controller of your marriage house and this got spoiled itself
being in 8th house from capricorn.

Were your marriag delayed?

-Anup
www.kascorner.com

Hi Anup and thank you. No delays in marriage no. Saturn delayed my maturity regarding what relationships mean but not my marriage :)

Purple9

While I'm sure that you would like to change your husband in some way to make things better, the bottom line is that you can only change yourself.

You have three YOD's(which only come into action in your late 30's and early 40's), and a Fixed T-Square. Both of these combinations will factor how you perceive the world and that includes your mate. You have an out of bounds Mercury, setting your thinking processes over the top and a wishy-washy latitude Moon allowing your to wait too long to make critical decisions and by doing so allowing people to walk all over you.

There is a lot of information in your natal chart, and even more about your current crises.

I would think that rather than first trying to find out the transits and predictions about the future, it would be more useful to FIRST spend a significant amount of time exploring your own chart and thus your own interactions and by product interaction patterns with the world.

Thanks a lot Samantha. It has been about 7 or 8 years of intense stuff now. My Mercury is indeed out of bounds, and it does not always lend itself to cohesive logic. Therefore this hinders major decision making as well. I have finally managed to draw up my past drives that led me to a pathological need to always be in a relationship, my relationship with my parents and this helped improve how I relate to myself, friends and children in the last years. I am almost 40. I figured I'd ask for a helping hand in understanding what I am dealing with in terms of this rather complicated marriage as at my pace i will never get to digest it all enough. With everyone abandoning ship away from my husband I am really not finding it in my heart to leave him as well. So the last few years I have been looking for alternative ways to set my own boundaries and took care to manage my responses to better express myself and honour most of my own needs. Progress was made but very laboured and slow. I am in a good place to a point where I am kind of 'ok' with either of the 4 scenarios I sense are available. And I know all carry a price. I am secretly praying for a last vestige of hope that what has been going down for my husband will turn around for him regardless of my decision moving forward. I would not change him except that I wish he would pull out of the abyss.not sure if it is the same thing, probably is. Thank you so much for your time and perspective. I am nearing something and it feels frustrated and hard whichever way I approach it so I wanted to get exactly that, some help with perspective. I am not big on future predictions, hence i never focused much on predictive astrology. thanks again.

Last edited:

Purple9

While I'm sure that you would like to change your husband in some way to make things better, the bottom line is that you can only change yourself.

You have three YOD's(which only come into action in your late 30's and early 40's), and a Fixed T-Square. Both of these combinations will factor how you perceive the world and that includes your mate. You have an out of bounds Mercury, setting your thinking processes over the top and a wishy-washy latitude Moon allowing your to wait too long to make critical decisions and by doing so allowing people to walk all over you.

There is a lot of information in your natal chart, and even more about your current crises.

I would think that rather than first trying to find out the transits and predictions about the future, it would be more useful to FIRST spend a significant amount of time exploring your own chart and thus your own interactions and by product interaction patterns with the world.

And now that I offloaded some of my steam on you :) what 3 yods? A nudge in the right direction you have provided is appreciated as would be a more specific place to look so my head won't explode. :)

Last edited:

katydid

She has 3 yods? In her natal? I don't see any. What am I missing?

waybread

Your husband has a difficult horoscope: moon/Pluto opposite Mercury-Chiron, for example. Sometimes when this happens, people "self-medicate"as a means of escaping a painful life.

Hello Purple,

Please pardon me for what I'm about to say, after an exhaustive study of your chart, for I am not a bearer of bad news. Hope you understand.

My conclusions are drawn from what the astral bodies have indicated:

1. Marriage hardship: Many hardships.
2. Long-term potential: Legal matters. Marriage will not be sustainable.
3. Husband's health: Your husband is very ill and his health will take a sudden turn for the worst.
4. Lastly: There is a ray of hope.

Please note that Astrology predicts the future and thus warns us of what's going to happen, because, they say "to be forewarned is to be forearmed".

Thus, it is NOT the end of the world because you can take active steps to minimise or counter what has been predicted, for that's the beauty of Astrology under the control of the Almighty God, with the planets being His Messengers.

Never give up. Be strong and hang in there.

Peter.