Please; looking for your advice/impression

What can you wax from the following?

Exact birth time: July 2nd, 1988 at 11:02 PM in Fitchburg, MA

Looking for career guidance; any information is appreciated; thanks!

http://astrotheme.com/chart/ZF4jZmbjZwN3ZGx4BQVmZQVjZQNjZQNkZQNjZQNkAwVjZwp.png

ZF4jZmbjZwN3ZGx4BQVmZQVjZQNjZQNkZQNjZQNkAwVjZwp.png

Sun in Cancer in the 5th
Moon in Aquarius in the 12th
Mercury in Gemini in the 4th
Venus in Gemini in the 3rd
Mars in Pisces in the 1st
Jupiter in Taurus in the 3rd
Saturn in Sagittarius in the 10th
Uranus in Sagittarius in the 10th
Neptune in Capricorn in the 11th
Pluto in Scorpio in the 8th

Pisces Ascendant/Sagittarius Midheaven

Last edited:

david starling

It would help if we knew what career(s) you've already tried and didn't like. Or didn't make enough money at.. There's some talent you have, in music or art, that you may think of as a hobby. Or, are you more into outdoor activities?

I've spent my entire professional life caring for the profoundly disabled; CNA, HHA, Direct Care Worker, Senior Residential Counselor etc.

I make less than 27k/yr.

I like challenging myself physically; running trails, lifting weights, basketball, boxing, but it doesn't do nearly as much for me as communicating with deep thinking, deep feeling individuals.

I believe I have some ability with words; writing, but I haven't begun to educate myself.

I always wanted to start a bodybuilding supplement company but after awhile I kind of felt like it was some kind of cure all illusion.

I've come up with 81 ideas for products, brands, and services; books...

I write far better than I speak, but I really enjoy connecting with people-as hard as that is.

I don't have any interest in politics...

I have a terrible amount of angst!

feel like a tortured artist but I have no art and at the same time I can't stand the idea of being an artist...

I'm all about rising above, overcoming; not dwelling, not self-involvement...

Last edited:
There's some talent you have, in music or art, that you may think of as a hobby
I've enjoyed developing brand names, images, slogans, in my spare time but it hardly seems worthwhile

I associate marketing with lying, misleading; deceiving people and I'm all about honesty; maybe they're just the result of pie in the sky fantasies

david starling

Computer skills? The net is too impersonal though....have you considered becoming a fitness trainer? Maybe eventually opening your own fitness center? You believe in it, and image and things like logos and slogans are applicable to inspiring people to improve their .physical condition.

Last edited:

Rawiri

What were you doing in 2001-2002, if you remember?

School of course, I figure. But what did you decide to do in your free time in that period?

Computer skills? The net is too impersonal though....have you considered becoming a fitness trainer? Maybe eventually opening your own fitness center? You believe in it, and image and things like logos and slogans are applicable to inspiring people to improve their .physical condition.
Computer skills? nothing significant, no troubleshooting/programming etc.

I thought of being a fitness trainer, owning a gym etc. but I know I can help more people and in a bigger way

it's almost sun up, gotta sack it

Last edited:
What were you doing in 2001-2002, if you remember?

School of course, I figure. But what did you decide to do in your free time in that period?

When I wasn't hiking or training with my father I was wandering the woods alone, bird watching, star gazing, finding/collecting rocks, catching/keeping spiders, catching birds/snakes, carving wood, building forts, taking apart electronics etc

I later got into poetry, music; hid away

I still break into poetry here and there when I'm very happy but really I have no use for it unless I'm dying inside. Language always came easier to me than music, tried my hand at guitar, piano, the trumpet, and drums. I feel music deeply but I'm not compelled to compose any more

Last edited:

david starling

Computer skills? nothing significant, no troubleshooting/programming etc.

I thought of being a fitness trainer, owning a gym etc. but I know I can help more people and in a bigger way

it's almost sun up, gotta hit the sack...

A chain of fitness centers could be the end goal. A lot of people are living very unhealthy, out-of-condition lifestyles. It can actually be a lifesaving profession. Again, marketing is perhaps your talent, if it's about selling something you believe is worthwhile. Also, there's a way into it, beginning with working as a trainer yourself--very realistic.

Rawiri

When I wasn't hiking or training with my father I was wandering the woods alone, bird watching, star gazing, finding/collecting rocks, catching/keeping spiders, catching birds/snakes, carving wood, building forts, taking apart electronics etc

I later got into poetry, music; hid away

I still break into poetry here and there when I'm very happy but really I have no use for it unless I'm dying inside. Language always came easier to me than music, tried my hand at guitar, piano, the trumpet, and drums. I feel music deeply but I'm not compelled to compose any more

I see. Well, from the way I'm looking that particular year was very important. You have a combination that came to a "peak" in that year which is related to a person's inspirations and what is likely to make them happiest in life doing.

That said, your chart technically doesn't suggest you will follow those particular things throughout your life as the timing periods for it are out...

I see. Well, from the way I'm looking that particular year was very important. You have a combination that came to a "peak" in that year which is related to a person's inspirations and what is likely to make them happiest in life doing.

That said, your chart technically doesn't suggest you will follow those particular things throughout your life as the timing periods for it are out...
Well i always wanted to be in business since I was a child but I hated when I went to college for it. I figured the strong influence of my uncle growing up, the most successful person I knew; a business consultant, led me away from my true calling.

david starling

I began landscaping at age 10, at my parents' house. Made money doing landscape maintenance for neighbors at first, then made other contacts. I'm g good at it, and I enjoy it. Hands on and physically challenging (M.C. in Sagittarius). My father basically begged me to go to engineering school, and although I COULD do it, I hated it. Didn't want to let him down, though. After his death at a relatively young age, I went back to landscaping, and have been in that profession ever since. Point is, you can always go back to doing what you love.

I began landscaping at age 10, at my parents' house. Made money doing landscape maintenance for neighbors at first, then made other contacts. I'm g good at it, and I enjoy it. Hands on and physically challenging (M.C. in Sagittarius). My father basically begged me to go to engineering school, and although I COULD do it, I hated it. Didn't want to let him down, though. After his death at a relatively young age, I went back to landscaping, and have been in that profession ever since. Point is, you can always go back to doing what you love.
interesting, i used to shovel snow as a kid, built up a clientele, made great money

Good point.

My father died young too, i was 14-15?

But we never talked about my future

Last edited:

david starling

interesting, i used to shovel snow as a kid, built up a clientele, made great money

Good point.

My father died young too, i was 14-15?

But we never talked about my future

I was 22. It was about creating landscapes at first, then maintenance (including on a movie producer's estate in Beverly Hills(!), the summer I graduated high school). But, it's the creative part I love, and making it real after designing it. Dad was desperate for me to an engineer of some kind, and help build civilization. And, unfortunately for him, I was all about the wilderness.

theV

It is narrowed down to service, fitness or art. And I think you would excel at these after giving your chart another analysis.