Aspects of poverty

oscarSegal

Hey guys
Been posting a lot lately, trying to go deeper and deeper into my chart (this is how I learn things. I need to relate to them emotionally in order to understand them)
I hope it doesnt bother you.

So my question now is do you guys see any aspects in my chart that would indicate poverty? I mean REAL poverty. Like 3rd world poverty.
Things have been weird cause on one hand i am poor, always have been. on the other hand, for someone who's done all the things that ive done and been through the things that i have during my 20's, ive been pretty lucky (I'm not a bad boy, just alway felt a need to experience EVERYTHING and especially the darker side of things where boundries arent very clear as this is where my imagination stars flourishing.) but never imprisoned. Had a lot of unsafe sex but never got sick and never had any money but never went starving.
There was a time i lived on the streets but that was just to spite my ex bf. So it's not like I didnt have a choice. So i feel as if I do have some amount of good luck that somehow doesnt reflect in my pocket. Like i'm missing something here.
So how is it that i'm so lucky yet poor? What are the aspects that i'm looking for in order to understand that, and more importantly, once I manage to idolate those 'infected' aspect, how do I treat them? Do you just accept that something is messed up with you and work around it?
Any good advice?

astro_w2gw_01_oscar_segal_78694_31807.gif

Last edited:

theV

People who are wealthy have strong 2nd house and aspect from jupiter to 2nd house ruler or planet in the 2nd house.

oscarSegal

Thanks for replying.

Unfortunately my jupiter isn't aspected with my 2nd house at all. I do have 2nd house ruler in the 2nd house well aspected with retrograde pluto but that probably has nothing to do with money. Retrograde Jupiter is well aspected with my sun though. Does it mean that my expension will only be internal?
And if i relocate to a place where my jupiter is well aspected with my 2nd house will it change me as well in that field? Have you ever heard of anyone whose luck changed upside down due to mere relocating?

theV

You said your mom was the one earning the money for family. So it is interesting Mom-mother- is in the 2nd house-house of earning- you might learning how to earn,spend money from your mother.

Julijana

Hey guys
Been posting a lot lately, trying to go deeper and deeper into my chart (this is how I learn things. I need to relate to them emotionally in order to understand them)
I hope it doesnt bother you.

So my question now is do you guys see any aspects in my chart that would indicate poverty? I mean REAL poverty. Like 3rd world poverty.
Things have been weird cause on one hand i am poor, always have been. on the other hand, for someone who's done all the things that ive done and been through the things that i have during my 20's, ive been pretty lucky (I'm not a bad boy, just alway felt a need to experience EVERYTHING and especially the darker side of things where boundries arent very clear as this is where my imagination stars flourishing.) but never imprisoned. Had a lot of unsafe sex but never got sick and never had any money but never went starving.
There was a time i lived on the streets but that was just to spite my ex bf. So it's not like I didnt have a choice. So i feel as if I do have some amount of good luck that somehow doesnt reflect in my pocket. Like i'm missing something here.
So how is it that i'm so lucky yet poor? What are the aspects that i'm looking for in order to understand that, and more importantly, once I manage to idolate those 'infected' aspect, how do I treat them? Do you just accept that something is messed up with you and work around it?
Any good advice?

astro_w2gw_01_oscar_segal_78694_31807.gif
One of aspects that creates povertry (but also good for inner world) is that Moon has no support. There's no planets with moon and 12th, 2nd, 3rd house FROM moon i empty. That usually means that your mother had no support while you were growing. Your mind is also lacking of support. That doesn't mean that you will not get money later in life.
And also i've noticed almost all your planets are retrograde. You must be good at reflecting at thing, looking at the past, correcting what's wrong

Last edited:

Abby83

I reckon the luck is from the Jupiter in 8th house mostly. Since it's opposite the 2nd house of wealth, income, possessions, values material world business etc. I think Jupiter in 8th house is lucky when it comes to 'other' people's resources. This could be govt funds or a friend who wants to provide for you or a lover providing. U also have a few 12th house planets which show your desire for things hidden and unknown. Some say 12th house covers poverty, others say Saturn as well. Your asc ruler (you) are in 12th house and your 4th house ruler (birth place/home environment) is in 12th house too.

oscarSegal

I reckon the luck is from the Jupiter in 8th house mostly. Since it's opposite the 2nd house of wealth, income, possessions, values material world business etc. I think Jupiter in 8th house is lucky when it comes to 'other' people's resources. This could be govt funds or a friend who wants to provide for you or a lover providing. U also have a few 12th house planets which show your desire for things hidden and unknown. Some say 12th house covers poverty, others say Saturn as well. Your asc ruler (you) are in 12th house and your 4th house ruler (birth place/home environment) is in 12th house too.

Wow that's amazingly accurate. My partners were all somehow rich and always supported me financialy. Never had to pay for a single thing while in relationships.

Abby83

Must be the ying and yang. It's common for opposites to attract. I am same with my husband. I was poor, and he wasn't rich but he was definitely way better off than me :).

theV

Amazing insights abby! :smile: and Juli @ Oscar you already mentioned your mom had no support something Juli pointed out and your were supported financially from your partner as Abby mentioned.

Last edited: