Want to share my Experience: Mercury Return "its over"

jupiterianguru

I didn't realize this until about a month ago when I looked into it that My previous mercury return could have been the cause of some major social and motivation problems I got Mercury out of the way awesome. When Saturn was Exalted it made exact conjunction with my Mercury on the day of the return

Here is my Current Return: Return 1.jpg for this year it happened today.

Here is my previous Return: return 2.jpg

Notice the Saturn in Libra thing on the same degree as my Mercury and no stressful aspects, as well as pluto 12th house. I had some real issues with lack of Social motivation being a loner this last year having trouble making friends. I felt blocked in expression.

I see that this year will be much better.

Already I feel better you know what its odd but around a few minutes after the return I started feeling lighter more free like something was over happy excited like again I could eaisly talk to people. I focused on that.

You know what Saturn is really bad.

Any Comments am I putting too much into this return thing for some reason I noticed the last few days things felt much eaiser.

Ok so I got my motivation back to do things I have been up and about today and the last few days a lot more I didn't think it had much to do about the upcoming Mercury return but I guess it does.

Any thoughts. I know Saturn is Exalted so that may be why it had more impact this last year but its over.

Edit when I said No Hard aspects I believe that meant no motivation so I was stuck in a rut with Neptune there,
I think Jupiter Conjunct Moon in the 7th house is probably good.