Relationship

Hi everybody, I am new to vedic astrology, I want to know what my chart says about relationships and marriage.
Gender Female
Date of birth April 20 2001 Time: 4:45pm
Place Hyderabad India

creativei

My kind request to senior astrologers please dont expose person weakness openly. Even If its like that its not good to say openly. That too in regards with women chart pease maintain diginity.Treat them like your family members. In unavoidable circumstances you can PM them personally. Everyone has privacy n secrets.we should respect them 🙏

I update my answer soon....

Hi creativei ji, thanks for the support. People who know me know that I am extremely loyal and committed. I have never cheated on anybody and would never do so. Please give your insights about what you see from my chart about relationships 🙏.
Good day.

creativei

Hi everybody, I am new to vedic astrology, I want to know what my chart says about relationships and marriage.
Gender Female
Date of birth April 20 2001 Time: 4:45pm
Place Hyderabad India

I say it is without sugar coat..

There is no such thing has immoral in your chart asc is aspected by jup venus so you wont deviate from righteousness. But there comes many testing periods for that but jup saves you. Physical n material comforts are nice. You should control your speech anger n eating . People around you may provoke you you should maintain calm. Less happiness in parents matters. You prosper in another place after marriage finance n status improves. Hudband is serious type not fun loving but well to do. You expect much from him but you get only less that makes you worry. At times partner losses temper hold patience else it goes worst. Good guy but have crooked behavior. Venus in 7th gives high level of libido's so tame it. You attract wealthy pretty partner may be legal or service sector.mother in law will be problematic yet somehow you manage to live. Take care health you have weak physiq due to poor diet. Eat nutritious food. Professional life is fluctuating not stable one. Its better to be housewife. You have daughter only. Jup sat indicetes troubles from children to certain age they are difficult to control but after that its fine. No love marg indicated arranged marriage only. Happend bit late in 30s. You will have obstacles education point esp in college you face some bitter experience with guys so take care. To some extent you have mangalik dosh do proper remedies consulting local priest mangalik dosh is nothing but high lebel of physical desire your hubby wont have that much desire like you so obviously its affects married life, by doimg remediee intensity of Mars is controlled. Since mars is in jup house its not that much bad..

Feel friendly to ask any doubts. 😊

Thanks creativei ji for your insights. I'm going to med school this year, is psychiatry or surgery a good choice of career for me? My interest is definitely more in psychiatry though.
Grateful for your time and insight.
Good day.

creativei

Thanks creativei ji for your insights. I'm going to med school this year, is psychiatry or surgery a good choice of career for me? My interest is definitely more in psychiatry though.
Grateful for your time and insight.
Good day.

Education aspects are nice you do professional course sure. 9th lord exalted good its in sat star who is 6th of illness and its in 9th house of medicine so you shine in medical side. Mostly virgo natives do legal teaching finance only since venus rules 2nd of speech you use speech lot in career. You are good speaker advisor esp money matters. Go for psychiatric thats suits your chart.. But mind will get upset n restless at times find dificult to concentrate.yet you complete it. Law also comes well to you well

Feed cow agathi keerai on saturday you shine well in education. If possible visit tirupathi once on Saturday its even good...

Goodluck 👍👍🙏

Thanks again creativei ji for your help and insights. I have got my answers. I will surely visit Tirupathi for Darshan. Thanks for the advice.
Good day.