Need Help w/ Really Basic Question Please?

D

Deja

Hello,

I'm using the "Basic Interpretation Guide" at Astrology Weekly and in Section 1 it says....

"Count the number of pictures in the circle (one looks like a circle with a dot inside it, one looks a little like a fork, etc.), but ignore the picture that looks like a key and the picture that looks like an upside down horseshoe. There are a total of 10 pictures."

I am trying to figure out which "picture" I am leaving out. Of the 10, I circled 9 of them in the chart below.

I know I'm not supposed to count the one that "looks like a key" or the one that "looks like a horseshoe."

Could someone tell me, of the 3 pictures on the chart below (with arrows next to them) which one I'm supposed to "count"?

The arrows are pointing to:

1 that is an obvious horseshoe
1 that looks like the letter P with a line
1 that looks like the letter K with a circle

Thanks so much...embarassed noob :oops:
Deja

confused2.gif

wilsontc

Staff member
Looks like a key?

Deja,

I was referring to the symbol your arrow points to on the bottom left (1 that looks like the letter P with a line): that is a planet. The one "1 that looks like the letter K with a circle" is the one I said "looks like a key". I like your description better and will use it on my astrological website going forward.

Learning all the time,

Tim