Lots of aspects than in a "normal" chart...what do they mean?

alex premium

As you can see there's a lot of aspects between the planets in my chart than that would be in a normal chart...and 2 grand trine and a t-square too...how can it be interpreted? I've also read somewhere that most spiritually advanced souls will have the most number of, if not every possible one, Planets/Astro-influences actively affecting them as found on and in relation to their natal chart. What does that exactly mean? and Can it be seen in my chart?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_bik_nep_hp.60477.8238.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_bik_nep_hp.60477.8238.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 29

JUPITERASC

As you can see there's a lot of aspects between the planets in my chart than that would be in a normal chart...and 2 grand trine and a t-square too...how can it be interpreted? I've also read somewhere that most spiritually advanced souls will have the most number of, if not every possible one, Planets/Astro-influences actively affecting them as found on and in relation to their natal chart. What does that exactly mean? and Can it be seen in my chart?
AN INTRODUCTION TO ASPECTS AND CHART SHAPING IN ASTROLOGY http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects2.html :smile:

Keep in mind also that everyone born the same day as you worldwide would have similar aspect patterns

Love2Know

Yeah that more advanced soul elitism sounds pretty juvenile to me. Could me you have more to work on or with...

Zarathu

Account Closed
There is nothing particularly unusual about your chart. Lots of people have what you have.

Spiritual advancement in the way that you described it is put together by those people who have that, and want others to consider them "spiritually advanced".

You could have a very quiet chart and be very spiritually advanced because in your last life you worked exceedingly hard and needed a life to recapitulate and rest before another huge effort.

ukdesifem

No chart is normal. No human is normal, we're all different/unique.

It just all constitutes the different aspects of your personality and life.

kshantaram

Premium Member
intellectual virgo asc perfectionsit and critical thinking,

asc mer over own gemini 9th, scientific rational attitude towards spirituality-religion.

mer 10th lord negating to 9th negating career, retired attitude towards career,

may like more of teaching-professing, aptitude for information processing/computers

jup sag 3rd aptitude for advisory services-counseling, philosophical aptitude, optimist, love of law-justice.

jup-mer opp could be caught between analytical-wisdom, internal conflict.

jup lord 4th negating to the 3rd perhaps negating native place to neighbouring regions, away from mother.

jup 12th from moon sag good for spiritual progress.

jup retro towards scorpio occult-research aptitudes, jup-rahu scorpio could cloud wisdom,
while could tend to be a master of one-self in subject of choice.
mars aspect scorpio, debilation cancelled, gradual progress.

sun taurus 9th love of food and comforts,
aptitude for hotel management, food processing, etc.
sun lord 12th over 9th distant foreign travels.

venus lord 9th over 8th negating luck and support from father probably.
mer lord 9th from moon placed 6th from moon
calling for extra efforts towards luck and education,

asc mer own gemini 9th promoting luck-higher education-distant travels
through own efforts,

mars lord 8th over 12th trine jup success amidst adversity, foreign lands,
sun lord 12th over the 9th impacting luck, under stress/challenges

mars aspect own scorpio 2nd protective of finances, occult-research aptitude.

ketu taurus 8th love of food and comforts, prone to accidents, to care,
tonsils, throat-thyroid issues, piles, etc

rahu-ketu 2/8 axis sudden issues in life. rahu debilated scorpio occult indulgence.
earnings through foreign sources perhaps. aptitude for foreign language.

rahu 11th from moon, gains through foreigners-foreign friends, foreign firms, other races, etc

mars aspect own scorpio debilation of rahu cancelled,
slower pace of growth in financial, occult matters, etc.

moon aspect own cancer 10th tending to public appeal.
moon cap hardworking, ambitious, wanting to be at the top.

saturn pisces wise and sensitive with spiritual tendencies.
saturn aspect sun-taurus 9th impacting luck, father-husband, etc

saturn 3rd from moon good for initiative and general progress.

pisces 7th inimical for virgo asc, stress-delays in relationship-marriage,
not smooth going

saturn lord 6th over 7th impacting business-vocation-relationship.

lords 1/7 mer-jup opp gemini-sag prone to conflict in relationship,
differences of opinion perhaps.

mars leo 12th highest planetary deg flair of the personality,
high self-pride, sensitive, sudden decision making, etc

sun taurus 9th 2nd highest deg, factor for vocation,
hotel management, food processing etc. sun trine moon.

may be operations management in international hotels abroad,
or monastry management

with information processing/technology,
canteen management, counseling services, inviting public appeal,
sense of law-justice towards all,

could be caught between spiritual, occult, rational, while sun-ketu taurus inherently tending to a life of comforts,
could be stubborn difficult to change opinion, could have sort of visions perhaps which could be materialistic too.

faith permitting :

ketu 8th taurus may call for worship of Lord Ganapathy.

rahu debilated passionate scorpio, could light camphor for Mata Durga tues late evenings.

sat inimical pisces for relationships could observe sat evening fasting,
lighting sesame oil lamp at the alter at home.

for inimical jup prayers to saint of your faith, say shirdi saibaba for example,
yellow flowers at alter at home thurs mornings.

hope generic observations-inputs enable reflect further, find relevant, useful enough.

could share specific pointwise feedbacks in agreement-disagreements, could be interesting!

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

alex premium

intellectual virgo asc perfectionsit and critical thinking,

asc mer over own gemini 9th, scientific rational attitude towards spirituality-religion.

mer 10th lord negating to 9th negating career, retired attitude towards career,

may like more of teaching-professing, aptitude for information processing. I agree...I do feel like I can explain matter at hand in an understandable way to anyone from a child to an old person.

jup sag 3rd aptitude for advisory services-counseling, philosophical aptitude, optimist, love of law-justice. All are accurate...

jup-mer opp could be caught between analytical-wisdom, internal conflict. Maybe this opposition is the cause behind why I also tend to be less social and more anxious around people...after a social gathering (even at the one where I don't utter a word) I need to be left alone for sometime to recharge myself! Searching for a way to overcome this...

jup lord 4th negating to the 3rd perhaps negating native place to neighbouring regions, away from mother.

jup 12th from moon sag good for spiritual progress.

jup retro towards scorpio occult-research aptitudes, jup-rahu scorpio could cloud wisdom,
while could tend to be a master of one-self in subject of choice. My subject of choice is Computer Enginnering. How does that look?
mars aspect scorpio, debilation cancelled, gradual progress.

sun taurus 9th love of food and comforts, aptitude for hotel management, food processing, etc. Good Food...Yes!!
sun lord 12th over 9th distant foreign travels. I am planning to continue my further education (Masters) after two years in a foreign country! Does that look good? What kind of life will I be able to lead there?

venus lord 9th over 8th negating luck. mer lord 9th from moon placed 6th from moon
calling for extra efforts towards luck-education,
What is luck-education?

mars lord 8th over 12th success amidst adversity, trine jup.

mars aspect own scorpio 2nd protective of finances, occult-research aptitude.

ketu taurus 8th love of food and comforts, prone to accidents,
tonsils, throat-thyroid issues, piles, etc Spot on! Except for the accident (I don't go out much) and piles one...

rahu-ketu 2/8 axis sudden issues in life. rahu debilated scorpio occult indulgence. Maybe sometimes...
earnings through foreign sources perhaps. aptitude for foreign language. Yes! I've this crazy urge to learn as much foreign language as possible..right now I'm learning French. Fluent in Nepali, English, Hindi and a little bit Japanese!!
rahu 11th from moon gains through foreigners. How does this manifest exactly?
mars aspect own scorpio debilation of rahu cancelled,
slower pace of growth in financial, occult matters, etc.

moon aspect own cancer 10th tending to public appeal. Well, people donot hate me but I think they would like me even more if I can find a way to open myself up to them every once in a while...
moon cap hardworking, ambitious, wanting to be at the top. :joyful:

saturn pisces wise and sensitive with spiritual tendencies. I do feel sometimes like there's a force guiding me...it's really eerie...but I have a doubt whether the guidance is good or bad...sometimes I feel it's good and vice versa!
saturn aspect sun-taurus 9th impacting luck, father-husband, etc

saturn 3rd from moon good for initiative and general progress.

pisces 7th inimical for virgo asc, stress-delays in relationship-marriage. Could you please explain this a little bit more?

saturn lord 6th over 7th impacting business-vocation-relationship.

lords 1/7 mer-jup opp gemini-sag prone to conflict in relationship,
differences of opinion perhaps.

mars leo 12th highest planetary deg flair of the personality,
high self-pride, sensitive, sudden decision making, etc This is what I need...but it's not apparent to me...

sun taurus 9th 2nd highest deg, factor for vocation,
hotel management, food processing etc. sun trine moon.

may be operations management in international hotels abroad,
or monastry management with information processing, canteen management,
counseling services, inviting public appeal, sense of law-justice towards all,

could be caught between spiritual, occult, rational, while sun-ketu taurus inherently tending to a life of comforts,
could be stubborn difficult to change opinion, could have sort of visions perhaps which could be materialistic too.

faith permitting :

ketu 8th taurus may call for worship of Lord Ganapathy. Ganapatti Bappa Morya!!

rahu debilated passionate scorpio, could light camphor for Mata Durga tues late evenings.

sat inimical pisces for relationships could observe sat evening fasting,
lighting sesame oil lamp at the alter at home.

for inimical jup prayers to saint of your faith, say shirdi saibaba for example,
yellow flowers at alter at home thurs mornings.

hope generic observations-inputs enable reflect further, find relevant, useful enough.

could share specific pointwise feedbacks in agreement-disagreements, could be interesting!

wishing well,

kshantaram

ps : whether male/female, contradictions between chart-avatar? confusing.

Thanks for such detail analysis...I am a male currently studying Computer Engineering (3rd year) and obviously more focused on my studies than anything else. The mercury in my chart is the chart-ruler and it places itself in mid-heaven (the house for studies and career as I know it) but it has got all the tense aspects i.e. square and opposition...opposition is again with Jupiter, the planet of luck!! So, those squares and oppositions got me worried..what are their implications? Kindly clear these questions I have...Thank You!!

Zarathu

Account Closed
Souls get tired? I thought that was a mortal condition...

I didn't say that. Souls don't get tired. But the personality often needs time to recapitulate what it learned in a previous life.

Do you know anything about the personality, the soul and the Monad?

Love2Know

I didn't say that. Souls don't get tired. But the personality often needs time to recapitulate what it learned in a previous life.

Do you know anything about the personality, the soul and the Monad?

My guess is as good as anyones @-@ ¤_¤ :) you think time applies in the spirit world, the same as it does here?
Hmm