My little comedians

Abby83

I have three beautiful children with me right now. All of them have ascendant in Aquarius. All of them are pranksters. And all of them are funny as f**k.

Lin

Most kids are funny. The problem is that most parents are not paying attention and they miss it.
Write down whatever you remember as soon as they do something or say something funny.
Some day you'll be glad you did!
LIN

Abby83

Most kids are funny. The problem is that most parents are not paying attention and they miss it.
Write down whatever you remember as soon as they do something or say something funny.
Some day you'll be glad you did!
LIN

Lol thanks for the idea. Its hilarious. BTW, I was not a funny kid, but my brother was :) and still is. He's also asc in Aquarius.

Gemini888

I have a friend with Aquarius Asc, and boy is she funny. She isn't much of a comedian, but she is very receptive to jokes, especially considering that I have a weird sense of humor that not many people can relate. And she is interested in a lot of weird/geeky things. Maybe it also has something to do with her Gemini Mercury.

Abby83

I have a friend with Aquarius Asc, and boy is she funny. She isn't much of a comedian, but she is very receptive to jokes, especially considering that I have a weird sense of humor that not many people can relate. And she is interested in a lot of weird/geeky things. Maybe it also has something to do with her Gemini Mercury.

Thank you. I can definitely relate to 'weird sense of humour.' Like they do quirky unusual unexpected things.