House overlay and aspects too close? 12th house, 7th house, 1st house dw + chiron

besitos

I was studying a house overlay in a synastry and was interested in the 12th house double whammy - I've heard 12th house overlay can be a psychic or nonverbal connection, i would like to think it speaks to just a very intuitive and good compatibility, where your minds are wired to get each other (and so it needn't be seen as threatening, but easier and comforting). we've several objects including the sun in each others' 12th.

other double whammy house overlays in our synastry - 7th house moon, venus in each others' 1st house.

i have his venus, moon, jupiter and mars all aspecting my chiron. 3 squares and a conjunction. moon is square moon.

I'm wondering what your take on aspects that can be considered "too close for comfort" can be tamed - we have a lot of sexual aspects/overlays in 5th and 8th house and that could smooth things or keep us drawn to each other (plus lots of harmonious saturn aspects), but i'm wondering how to handle the aspects that can be uncomfortable. I don't see any karmic connections (like vertex or north node conjunctions) so I don't know if the squares are something we each need to work through to grow? i think in general learning from each others' differences is good, though.

Last edited: