when should i send the second message for best results?

besitos

Hi, I had a row with my friend yesterday and am not sure if he has calmed down yet. I asked when I should send the message for best results. I'd also like to know what topics to avoid, but not sure if chart will show that.

I am seeing moon aspecting the message ruler, mercury, in 4 units. 4 days?

He is represented by 7th house, his ruler Mars is conjunct ascendant in the first house (my house). Does this mean he is receptive to my message/thinking of me? Venus is also conjunct mercury. Also they are in the 12th house, could this mean he will keep our message a secret?

Attachments

• secondmessage.jpg
    secondmessage.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 19

Bunraku

Is he a 7th house “friend” or an 11th house friend?

If he’s a 7th house, then Mars on the ASC - plus receptions to Venus - means he loves you!

besitos

he is the person i want in my life, he is my 7th house interest but from the fight yesterday I have a hard time believing he loves me. Plus he's acted in his current interests and basically said he is acting out of duty to me. But if he is thinking of me and receptive this is a good thing. Does that mean it is currently ok to send the message? I noticed venus (me) is conjuncting mercury very very soon.

Last edited:

besitos

moon will go into capricorn soon, which i hear is not the warmest.. thinking about this common-sensically as well... you don't want to wait so long that youre dredging up bad feelings. but not so soon as to be unproductive.