True Love and the Sun/Moon Midpoint

ElenaJ

"ashton 's sun moon midpoint is in aquarius
mila's sun is in leo
where is the conjunct????"
This was obviously an oversight or typo, it's in opposition.

Scherzy

"ashton 's sun moon midpoint is in aquarius
mila's sun is in leo
where is the conjunct????"
This was obviously an oversight or typo, it's in opposition.

okay, and my sun conjuncts my mans sun-moon midpoint with an 3 orb degree,is it effective or not?

ElenaJ

okay, and my sun conjuncts my mans sun-moon midpoint with an 3 orb degree,is it effective or not?

Should be.
There is a 4 degree orb of my sun/moon opposing my husband's sun. We are married, but it worked in a very subtle way, it's not something you "feel".

ALEXIVS

and 3 orbs sun conjunct sun-moon midpoint is effective or not?
well, indisputably the effect will occur, but as long as it goes beyond first 2-3 degrees, the vitality of the aspects is getting disappeared. I think that there some other indications are needed, for example having strong synastrial aspects between the two, like SUN-VENUS, MARS-VENUS, MARS-MOON, VENUS-PLUTO, ASC-SUN/MOON/VENUS/MARS. So I think that some sort of a fulfillment of synastry between the two should be conducted by both of them.

The actual argument of this stands for the following example: I've met a couple having Sun/Moon midpoint aspects between each other, but from the male side it was depicted quite more intensively (his Sun/Moon = her Sun less than 1 degree), despite the fact that her Sun/Moon was also conjunct his Venus and Mars at 3-5 degrees, respectively. Of course, it would be unjustified to say that man was kinda oppressed in terms of Sun/Moon relations, as the relationship generally flows smoothly, but my idea is that it is via other indicators in the chart, like strong composite-davision, Sun-Venus contacts and so on and so on...
So in general if a harsh aspect occurs at maximum of 5 degrees, there is a high chance of romance there.

ElenaJ

well, indisputably the effect will occur, but as long as it goes beyond first 2-3 degrees, the vitality of the aspects is getting disappeared. I think that there some other indications are needed, for example having strong synastrial aspects between the two, like SUN-VENUS, MARS-VENUS, MARS-MOON, VENUS-PLUTO, ASC-SUN/MOON/VENUS/MARS. So I think that some sort of a fulfillment of synastry between the two should be conducted by both of them.

The actual argument of this stands for the following example: I've met a couple having Sun/Moon midpoint aspects between each other, but from the male side it was depicted quite more intensively (his Sun/Moon = her Sun less than 1 degree), despite the fact that her Sun/Moon was also conjunct his Venus and Mars at 3-5 degrees, respectively. Of course, it would be unjustified to say that man was kinda oppressed in terms of Sun/Moon relations, as the relationship generally flows smoothly, but my idea is that it is via other indicators in the chart, like strong composite-davision, Sun-Venus contacts and so on and so on...
So in general if a harsh aspect occurs at maximum of 5 degrees, there is a high chance of romance there.
True. It is not only the sun/moon midpoint that will make or break a relationship.
However, it is also true two persons can have a synastry that is compatible, wth nice Venus contacts, etc, but it remains a friendship and doesn't evolve into a long-term marriage relationship.
The ascendent/descendent contacts are also very important in synastry. They really bind, by creating a virtual mirror where we see ourselves reflected in a way that we can relate to.