Cazimi or combust ?!!

Have you tested a chart has a planet in case of cazimi …Have you seen that the planet is really strong and has been able to fulfill its promise…i ask this question because there astrologers say that cazimi is combust?

Januarystorm

i have mercury cazimi

from most astrological understanding i have seen that mercury, when with the sun AND saturn (as in my chart) it shows a person who is slow to start speaking, is very careful with his speech, can stutter (especially since mine is placed in the 2nd house of speech) and is generally not one to chit chat away because mercury is being burnt by the sun on the one side and is frozen on the other by saturn, so that charming witty side of mercury is totally gone

well i started speaking extremely young- and i spoke ten thousand words per minute (still do lol) and i memorized extremely long pieces of poems by heart that my grandmother recorded, i was the lead in my high-school's play for two years in a row, i speak several languages (5 to be exact) which i learned from a very young age. i was the captain of my debate team at school, i participated in several nation-wide young speaker competitions and i was the representative for international students at my university's student council- also i got my bachelor degree in sociolinguistics (language related studies) soooo you could say im not only quite gifted with everything mercurial, i sometimes literally feel like i am mercury himself :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Attachments

• astro_2atw_anonymous.9992.31566.jpg
    astro_2atw_anonymous.9992.31566.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 21