Interview Results?

attachment.php

I went on a job interview today, and I have a good feeling that the interview went well. I want to see if you think I'll get this job?

Right now, I'm going through a breakup and if I land this position I might have to put our break up on hold, to stay under the same household as my ex. :andy: (for financial purposes) until I get more stabilized.

But I want to know more certainly, if this position would be good for my career if I land this role. Is it worth staying here in this city, considering the turbulent relationship I have with my live in partner.

Looks like I'm Taurus (domicile) applying to Saturn job. I think the answer here is "Yes" I will land this job. But I want to know if it will be healthy for myself and my career.

Attachments

• astro_2at_01_will_i_get_job_job_be_good.4882.14281.jpg
    astro_2at_01_will_i_get_job_job_be_good.4882.14281.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 136
  • astro_w2gw_01_will_i_stay_longer_than_a_year.57950.33993.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_will_i_stay_longer_than_a_year.57950.33993.gif
    52.8 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:

rafaella

Moon is Void which may mean not this job. Venus and Saturn aspect does indicate a job later on. Venus is well dignified, which is good.

Hi Rafaella - It's looks like your prediction was off, because I got the job offer today! :w00t:

Now I'm trying to decide if I should accept. The pay is a little lower then what I was expecting. Should I try to negotiate for more? I wonder if I'd be happy at this company? Does the chart show any of this?

tikana

WAIT... Rafaella told you you willget the job
moonvoid --negotiations.
but judging by venus position you will decline the job

exactly what you are asking about

Last edited:
I actually accepted the offer this morning. The CEO gave me 10k more than what I initially asked for :smile:

I wonder why moon is void? What does it mean?

tikana

if you studied horary you would know the answer
or better yet searched the forum, :wink:there are several threads on that topic

rafaella

I actually accepted the offer this morning. The CEO gave me 10k more than what I initially asked for :smile:

I wonder why moon is void? What does it mean?

Congratulations! Thanks for updating! I did think you have strong chance of getting a job, although not this one because of Moon being Void. Moon's last aspect was to Saturn and next aspect is to Mercury. This means Moon did not complete aspects for 35 degrees or so!!! Its feral. So this would leave us horary practitioners scratching our heads....

BUT, Frawley says if significators are dignified and applying they can still bring the thing to perfection even if Moon is Void. So that's what happened. Venus is strong and conjunct NN. NN helps Venus gain extra power. Saturn is angular. Venus exalts Saturn.

What kind of job is it? Venus in 6th may suggest some service type?

Yes, it's a management/service position and I'll be reporting to the owner/founder.Will I stay at this company for longer than a year?
Does it show that I will be successful with this company?

attachment.php

rafaella

Yes, it's a management/service position and I'll be reporting to the owner/founder.Will I stay at this company for longer than a year?
Does it show that I will be successful with this company?

Have you started working yet? How are you doing there?

There is mutual reception between you and the job, so this shows they like you and you like the job, mutual reception is helpful for success and longevity. But Moon does oppose Mercury (and Sun/Saturn), so this may mean emotionally you may feel that there is too much challenge/competition, some stress is there. How long you stay is upto you.

I don't think this is a longterm job, but it can help you to 'climb the ladder'.

Now please don't ask too many job horaries, because knowing everything changes your own attitude and your performance at work. Its a self fulfilling prophecy. Negative predictions will have an effect on you and your performance.

Good luck!

IleneK

Premium Member
Now please don't ask too many job horaries, because knowing everything changes your own attitude and your performance at work. Its a self fulfilling prophecy. Negative predictions will have an effect on you and your performance.

Good luck!

Thank you. This cannot be emphasized enough!

IleneK

Premium Member
WAIT... Rafaella told you you willget the job
moonvoid --negotiations.
but judging by venus position you will decline the job

exactly what you are asking about

Hi, Tik.

Very interesting, this chart's delineation. Thank you rafaella and tik.

Since querent got the job through dignity, reception and aspect, and Moon is void, I am very interested in your comment here.

Would you please say a bit about how you understand Moon VOC to point to negotiations?