Really interesting chart. Please take a look...Searching desperately for answers!!

alex premium

Hello Everyone,
I am new to the mystical world of astrology. I find it fascinating, so I completed reading the astrology for dummies book :happy:. But it raised more question regarding the interpretation of charts and I want your help to interpret this chart as the stuff in book couldn't explain it satisfyingly.

My chart is pretty interesting (well i think so :innocent:). That may just be because i'm new to this and I haven't yet gone over many charts except of some celebrities. However, just take a look at it; I have attached both 63% and 100% types:

1) the planets below the horizon line are all retrogade (except for moon and it's node ofcourse) and planets above the line are all direct. So, i was wondering if it means something kinda like a seesaw pattern chart.

2) 5 out of 10 planets are on their respective signs--MERCURY, VENUS, JUPITER, URANUS, PLUTO so it's supposed to be a good thing but they don't have good aspects with other planets, especially jupiter, plus it's retrogade which is not so much a good thing, right? So, does bad aspects make being on their own sign become defective?

3) There's three grand trine with SUN as well as MOON. MARS-VENUS-MOON (in LEO, TAURUS, CAPRICORN resp.), ASC-SUN-URANUS (in VIRGO, TAURUS, AQUARIUS resp.) AND ASC-SUN-NEPTUNE (VIRGO, TAURUS, CAPRICORN resp.). What does that mean? I couldn't find much info. on it, so if u will be kind enough to interpret these, i'd really appreciate that.

4)The major thing I'm worried about in my chart is my ruling planet i.e. Mercury is in Gemini, it's own sign but it has only got bad aspects with other planet plus to make things worse it's conjunct my midheaven. Plus, my jupiter is opposite mercury and that's it for the one of the most important planet of luck, only one aspect and that too bad. SO, does that mean I won't have luck in the fields of Mercury? These things scare the hell out of me, especially because of midheaven. Are those two that bad?

5) I'm especially concerned about my career. I'm a freshman in Computer Engineering. but I also have high interest in acting (I don't know why that is) so I'm thinking of taking acting classes after I complete Engg. and I'd like to know what would be best for me?

6) Everytime I'm outside I feel like someone's watching me and in fact they do have their eyes pointed at me and I feel like there's must be something wrong with my face but sometimes I think I must look good :p but I can't accept the latter part though many people have actually complemented me for it, I just think they're making fun of me. Is that type of quality present in my chart?

7) The last thing I wanna know is whether it'd be good for me to go abroad for higher studies (and acting along with it) or not?

I started to learn astrology out of general curiosity to know whether it's true or just a hoax coz it was difficult for me to believe it as I was a student of science, but it got interesting-i went deeper-did some small research too and found that it actually is true. I don't know how planets so so far affect so so small people (and their future) but i guess there're some questions always unanswered.

I really need answers to these questions or I'll go mad (mercury in gemini :wink:). Thanx in advance......have a wonderful day.....

Attachments

• 63 wala.gif
    63 wala.gif
    52.7 KB · Views: 42
  • astro_2gw_02_bik_nep_hp.60477.8238.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_bik_nep_hp.60477.8238.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

RosieOne

I started to learn astrology out of general curiosity to know whether it's true or just a hoax coz it was difficult for me to believe it as I was a student of science, but it got interesting-i went deeper-did some small research too and found that it actually is true. I don't know how planets so so far affect so so small people (and their future) but i guess there're some questions always unanswered.

I don't know why astrology works either. It resonates psychologically. Has something to do with the power of archetypes, ala Jung.

You are triple Earth, Taurus Sun, Capricorn Moon and Virgo Rising - not woo woo - just the type to NOT go for astrology. By the way, if anyone says to you, "I don't believe in astrology!" say back, "You must be a Capricorn!"

If you are wrong, they will enjoy proving their point. But truth is, you will be right many times and it is SO satisfying to successfully tease a Capricorn!

So why are you exploring the mythological arts? Chiron on the ASC makes you Chironic this life and Chiron was an astrologer, a doctor, a magician, a teacher, and a warrior - so you may wish to become all those things too. Also Chiron is the archetype of the Maverik. So you are a maverik sort of earthy science guy! Studying astrology! Very cool!

Gemini Midheaven is great for computers AND for acting, Do them both! Life here on earth does not support artists, so having a day gig is important. If you get popular enough to quit the day gig - which you may well, with Mercury on the MH - then wonderful. But even if your art doesn't ever make you much money, we need your art.

There are no such things as bad aspects. The difference between a Trine and a Square is simply intensity, and Trines can be bad and Squares good. A life of all Trines is a boring and lazy life. People with lots of Squares thrive on life challenges and thus they accomplish more. You have lots of both which gives you many talents in many areas, on which you can draw.

alex premium

Chiron was an astrologer, a doctor, a magician, a teacher, and a warrior - so you may wish to become all those things too. Also Chiron is the archetype of the Maverik. So you are a maverik sort of earthy science guy! Studying astrology! Very cool!

WOW!! spot on...that is so true, I was always fascinated by magic since childhood and did few tricks, I always want to help others understand things (especially little children) and yes although I went into Engineering because I find doctor's job dirty (may be because Virgo in Asc?) but I very much appreciate it and had thoughts of going into it, I would probably be a veterinarian if I had to go to that field. And I have always been uncertain about my carrer--because of Neptune quincunx MidHeaven, maybe, is it?? I always wanted to have different jobs- Pilot, Engineer, Botanist, Magician, Actor, Singer, News Reporter and even Politician lol :D

And how about my Grand Trine, Ruling planet Mercury and no. 6 above. I'm worried that the ruling planet which is in MH too has all negative aspects especially opposition with JUPITER, the planet of luck. Does that mean I won't have luck in my career and things ruled by Mercury like communication, logical, intellectual skills etc because that's really important as a Computer Engineer. Thanks RosieOne...you're the best :)

Last edited:

RosieOne

Mercury is your scope ruler, and it is on the MH in Gemini opposite Jupiter in Sagely-Aware-R-Us! Mercury rules Gemini and Jupiter rules Sag. - yum.

Opposition are marriages. Your Mercury amd Jupiter are married. They each have demands that must be balanced, but wow, a very wonderful powerful partnership. Specifically it means that the scientific method is your best friend. Not only can you process lots and lots of data and info. and broadcast well, but you have a gift of deep (IC) synthesis (Jupiter). Just don't get lost in the data, and don't get attached to any theory, ignoring the data.

You also have a Pluto/Sun opposition, but since Pluto is so powerful and shoots it's energy across the scope, lighting up the whole axis, this "marriage" makes you very intense and personally powerful. You im[pact people and situations more than you even know.

As for #6 people with Chiron on the ASC or in the 1st House are "different" and people can see it. Chiron marks the spot of our deep soul wound and being noticeably "weird" in some way is part and parcel of Chiron on the ASC. I have a young woman friend with this same aspect and she is drop dead beautiful. She causes car crashes, and people don't act and talk normal around her, especially men. They follow her around and want her on their arm, and she can't go anywhere without dealing with the fact that somehow, without knowing her one bit, everyone treats her weird etc.

Truth is she is a very private sort of person who is good at math.

I have another friend with Sun/Chiron conjunct in the 1st who is a genius/Asperger's geek.

Next...(wow, you are sure Mercury ruled, I feel like I am not getting to a fraction of your questions), you have a complex, jack of all trades scope. With Gemini and Mercury on the MH you may actually have more than one career at the same time even. Certainly I understand, with so much Mutable and Gemini energy, that choosing a career is hard. When in doubt, do it all.

With lots of Grand Trine and T Square energy, your chart is always lighting up due to planets in the sky transitting any point in your scope. Every blessing will have challenges that arise and every challenge will bring blessings too. The Grand Trines are super powers, for instance your have a Earthy, with a tad of Fire, Grand Trine lighting up your 1st, 5th and 9th Houses, your Fire Houses, your inspiration Houses. Thus you are basically sensible and you have the ability to inspire others. Something about you puts the fire under their butts, without you really having to work at it.

That said, it is an out of element Grand Trine, with Mars in Leo in the 12th House. People won't usually see this, it seems hidden, but you can have a temper, especially in defense of the poor, or sick, weak. You also need to watch out for a deep seated egotism, feeling better than, that you can hide from others, but which can bite you. Practice humility.

All those Squares and T Squares mark places you must work on, put your effort into. But not all at the same time, so you must balance, JUGGLE, all the issues - all the time.

But again, since any transit activities both Squares and Trines, there is never a dull moment - busy and effective.

For anyone with a complex scope, with lots of interlocking aspects, I strongly suggest that you cling to your NorthNode. In your case it is a slightly paradoxical NN. Read Elizabeth Spring and tell me what you think, how you merge these two purposes:

http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/07/south-node-8th-house-scorpio-north-node.html

http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/02/scorpio-north-node-taurus-south-node.html

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
overthinking, to alex

alex,

You said:
I really need answers to these questions or I'll go mad (mercury in gemini :wink:).

You have Jupiter :)jupiter: expansion, also wisdom) opposite :)opposition: energy is over-excited by) Mercury :)mercury: thinking/analysis) indicating you tend to over-think things. Skyscript puts it like this:
suggests mental overconfidence. It shows the tendency to go to extremes, promising more than you can deliver. ..talk is not always backed up with action and follow though…constant need to produce thoroughness and attention to detail. In matters of education you may be somewhat conceited. Yet in your education, you may have pursued esoteric, literary, scholarly, or philosophic studies, which lack practical value for earning a living. Avoid alienating people with a "know-it-all" attitude. Your insatiable appetite for learning can serve you well once you have learned to focus your attention in one area, and develop a specific field.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/mercuryaspects.html#meoju

Be careful about getting too "scattered" in your ideas and work on learning to follow through on your goals.

Well-thought out,

Tim

alex premium

RosieOne, I can relate to your friends at some level. People do seem to treat me in a weird way they have this look like they're jealous of me and want to kill me!! and I'm a very private person too; I barely go out of my room, I have difficulties in social relations, concentration on details and I immediately point out things others are missing. Like if somebody (or even group of people) are having a mathematical problem and are stuck for hours in some step and when I ask to see it I can immediately point out what mistake they did, it's almost instinctive.
People won't usually see this, it seems hidden, but you can have a temper, especially in defense of the poor, or sick, weak.
That's true, if there are any poor or sick people on the street a begging for money I just can't get past them without helping them, the same is case with animals; I have a very strong defense against animals. Many times when my friends try to kill a bug or even spiders (which I hate) I scream at them and scare the hell out of them :biggrin: and explain how every life is sacred, then they start mocking me but I don't care as I think I saved a life and feel great lol.
Read Elizabeth Spring and tell me what you think, how you merge these two purposes:
Her interpretation of placement of nodes does suit my character. Comfort is everything for me, I want everything comfortable and as the way I want it to be otherwise I can't get a sound sleep.
She writes:
You are meant to look into the eyes of the murderer and find the frightened unloved child there. You are meant to know the whole story, and to travel the roads many of us declare unsafe.
Well, I have not encountered any murderer but yes when I look at some unpleasant person I go deep into their soul and try to find how they happened to turn into this, perhaps lack of family love in childhood, mental trauma etc I always want to go deep into people's subconscious, don't know why!!! Also, she suggests me to try to sing or writing a song or mystery novel and create sth that is uniquely me. I always wanted this especially writing some piece of article be it a novel or blogging but I just can't initiate, I somehow get distracted. I often used to get highest marks in literature in exam in high school and teachers praised my essays but I have never written anything at home, seems like I get my inspiration only in exam hall but when I see any piece of article in anybody's blog I feel like I could do it in a better way, they could have made it better by adding this, this and this. But I never write anything of my own. It's weird, is my node trying to guide me and am I ignoring it?
Enjoy yourself, don’t tell me you have to “work”---instead, take a picnic to the beach to watch that beautiful sunset. Easy….yes?!
I don't work right now but I just seem to be the kind of person who would give everything for work (maybe because moon's in capricorn). When I am given a responsibility like if someone asks me to keep something safe then I will get lost but the thing will never get lost or in college when there's a project work to do in a group then I tend to do most of the work because I fear that other might not make it perfect. I think Saturn placement has got to do sth with that too.

P.S.: I would really appreciate it if you would give answer to the no. 7 question too. THANKS AGAIN....

alex premium

Re: overthinking, to alex

I can't say if mental overconfidence is present in me or not but yes, constant need to produce thoroughness and attention to detail is there. :smile:
Your insatiable appetite for learning can serve you well once you have learned to focus your attention in one area, and develop a specific field.
I am focusing on my engineering studies right now but I'm also interested in acting and I've got mercury in Gemini conjunct midheaven and I think that placement is strong, so, won't I be able to get success in multiple careers? Thanks...

RosieOne

Amazing! Tim is right! You are a triple Earth person with information over-load problems! A Taurus yet! That is funny.

My grandson, age 3, is a Taurus with Virgo Moon and Rising. He keeps his Legos organized by shape and color, for sure. So my daughter tells me this story about an interaction they had recently. My grandson extruded a pile of Playdough and showed it to his Mom.

My daughter says, "Is it noodles? Spaghetti?"

"No, Mama!"

"Um, is it worms? Snakes?"

"No, Mama!"

"It has such pretty colors. Is it ice cream?"

My grandson looks at his Mom like she is crazy and then says, very kindly:

"No, Mama. It is Playdough."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The way I interpret charts is to simply imagine I have your scope, and feel into what that might be like.

So again, Squares are not "bad" rather they are like Saturn. They bring lessons and test our integrity. They give us WORK, something to do. They aren't easy but they are satisfying when mastered. Squares feel good when you get old like me.

That said, feeling inside your scope, your Saturn on your Descendant in Pisces, Squaring your 0* Capricorn Moon in the 5th House, is a bit ouchy.

Saturn marks where you need to roll up your sleeves and work hard this life. You will have challenging relationships. The 7th House is about all your partnerships, all your committed relationships, and it is about your relationship with an audience too.

Learning one on one communication skills, public speaking, and maybe because your Saturn is in Pisces and mystical, study symbols and archetypes.

Just because relationship is hard doesn't make it bad. If you do the work of Saturn, you get the cookie.

With Satiurn on the 7th House cusp, you may marry late. You may marry too young. You may marry someone from another generation than you, which is a huge challenge by definition. You could tend to hold on to relationships that are not going anywhere. You could tend to keep working on reviving a dead horse.

Saturn on the 7th Cusp also means you will have powerful mentors. With Saturn in Pisces, you will have spiritual teachers/partners. But don't become a slavish follower, just because someone OPENS your Capricorn heart up. A MIRACLE!

The goal ultimately is to embody your own Saturn, not project it onto someone else.

Moon at 0* Capricorn, some say, means you are new this life (0*) to being a Capricorn Moon, and this make you VERY Capricorn Moon-ish, with extra innocence. Capricorn Moons are self sacrificing. Cap Moons actually love putting other's first BUT in truth, you may be keeping score. You do have emotions, they are important, your emotional needs deserve being met. Capricorn Moon means your Mom may have been a bit remote of cold, or authoritarian.

Sex is important to you. Because you are a Taurus and also Gemini and Capricorn energies love lots and lots of sex. Moon in the 5th House, loves sex too, and with a Capricorn Moon, you NEED to be able to trust someone with your true feelings and goals.

So that Square between Moon and Saturn will take time and work and it will hurt some along the way. Or you may act cold and hurt others, which also hurts you.

Last edited:

RosieOne

Of course with Sun in the 9th you should take any opportunity you can to go travel and explore the globe.

Again, your North Node is paradoxical. You have to do the whole axis, both Taurus 2nd and Scorpio 8th directions. So you need to jump into life with gusto, living from inner Guidance and being willing to take risks. And you need to relax and not be attached. Have passionate desire AND be free of desires, all at the same time.

The saying "Be in the world not of the world" fits this destiny.