Void of course moon if on sign cusp?

Yoi

Hi guys

I recently did a horary where the moon was on the sign cusp (at 29 and a half degrees Leo). Would this still be considered void of course? Technically it will be impossible for it to make a major aspect before it leaves Leo. Still...

Thanks for your help!

Last edited:

archergirl

The Moon at 29 Leo is both Void and combust. It will not, you will notice, make any immediate applying aspects once it enters Virgo, either. Its next aspect will be, I believe, to conjunct Saturn, some ways off. It it thereby technically Void.

Being that it is ALSO combust, although separating, would almost certainly describe a situation that is not going to change much in the immediate future; this is a sort of 'walking wounded' place for the Moon to be.

Cheers,
AG:sideways:

Yoi

The Moon at 29 Leo is both Void and combust. It will not, you will notice, make any immediate applying aspects once it enters Virgo, either. Its next aspect will be, I believe, to conjunct Saturn, some ways off. It it thereby technically Void.

Being that it is ALSO combust, although separating, would almost certainly describe a situation that is not going to change much in the immediate future; this is a sort of 'walking wounded' place for the Moon to be.

Cheers,
AG:sideways:

Thanks. However at 29.5 degrees Leo it is also conjunct Regulus. Does that make a difference?

archergirl

Not really, unless the question is concerned with prestige. The Moon is the transmitter of influence and energy; being conjunct a fixed star has only a minor influence on it, especially since the moon is otherwise Void. That it is conjunct a fixed star does not stop it from being Void. That it is on a sign cusp shows that some sort of barrier needs to be crossed; this would be of more use if the Moon were immediately applying to some other planet, but in this case there is the Void moon, a sign to cross, and no planet waiting for it. All of this will be relevant.

AG:)