Progressed Ascendants

baker

So I'm thinking back over the last few months and now looking at his chart and my chart today and suddenly realized I just went through a progressed ascendant JUST changed signs Pisces into Aries 55' in the 2nd house; :idea: and the spouse is about it Sag into Cap, 29 59', also in the 2nd house. So he's right there I am barely ahead of him in the change. That could explain a lot, it hits his natal Chiron and Moon; mine hits nothing. other aspects aside, does this seem to make sense why we have been going through all this and are now SO FAR APART, these kinds of transits can change your life. Knowing this now, is it worth it to try again, I don't really feel that, but would hate to throw away the chance at the same time this is Custer's last stand here, and I'm on the fence (or ascendant) and I need to lean one way or the other, can't take this, what are the indicators that go on, new life blah blah blah or hang in there and make it work. Am I correct these are LIFE CHANGING EVENTS this progression of the ascendant into another sign. This is like revelation time, me realizing this. :shock: