Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 03-15-2013, 11:14 AM

Unhappy Uranus or saturn?

Uranus or Saturn?
Which planet is my ruler,most dominate in my chart?
I love them both...
Some people said that's Uranus...
thanks...
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_w2at_01_stefan_adams_hp.36506.63625.gif (55.8 KB, 24 views)

Unread 03-15-2013, 01:55 PM

Re: Uranus or saturn?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapricornStrong View Post
Uranus or Saturn?
I love them both...
thanks...
Out of those two I'd say Uranus is stronger because you have more planets in Aquarius than Capricorn, plus Saturn is in its Fall, and Uranus is Domicile in both house and sign I know that Saturn is conjunct the Ascendant, but I wouldn't think that aspect is that strong (it's something like a 9 degree orb and separating). I can see why you're confused over which one's stronger (as Saturn is the ancient ruler of Aquarius) but I'm going to give more credit to Uranus
I think Uranus is your final dispositor, so if I'm right about that then that would give Uranus strength too.

Last edited by Cascada; 03-15-2013 at 02:05 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cascada For This Useful Post:
CapricornStrong (03-16-2013)
Unread 03-16-2013, 03:09 PM

Is that good, mean I know the nature of Uranus, very fast spirit, very rebellious. Like a revolution but i really don't find myself like that, I'm more like SATURN...thanks
Unread 03-16-2013, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Is that good, mean I know the nature of Uranus, very fast spirit, very rebellious. Like a revolution but i really don't find myself like that, I'm more like SATURN...thanks
Well I'd say their both fairly strong in your chart, though I don't think there's anything wrong with having Uranus strong, in fact I think Uranus strong in a chart is quite admirable and desirable (for me it is, anyway) but if you feel more Saturn like, then perhaps you're right and you should go with whatever you think

Perhaps you should look more into both. Saturn is the planet of karma, responsibilities, limitations, order, it's a fatherly planet and sometimes seen as quite negative. Here's what I found about Saturn on cafe astrology:

"In astrology, Saturn is associated with restriction and limitation. Where Jupiter expands, Saturn constricts. Although the themes of Saturn seem depressing, Saturn brings structure and meaning to our world. Saturn knows the limits of time and matter. Saturn reminds us of our boundaries, our responsibilities, and our commitments. It brings definition to our lives. Saturn makes us aware of the need for self-control and of boundaries and our limits.

Moderator Deletion

Most astrologers would generally agree to this, and I'm sure more experienced astrologers might have more to had, but that's the
general view of Saturn.

And here's a description of Uranus:

"In Astrology, the energies of Uranus are electric and crammed with change. Uranus is forward-looking. It balks at tradition, and celebrates originality and individuality. Uranus is associated with technology, innovation, discovery, and all that is progressive.

Moderator Deleted

Hope that helps

Last edited by wintersprite1; 07-18-2013 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Forum rules do not allow for over 100 words from another source
Unread 03-16-2013, 08:07 PM

thanks a lot... Im kinda sad cuz' i don't have strong Pluto, mean I love Uranus and Saturn, but Pluto is amazing... I got black agate and black onyx, which one has strong conection with Saturn?
Unread 07-18-2013, 01:27 AM

The reason why you may feel stronger Saturn vibes is because your sun sign is capricorn. That may be the reason why you identify with its energies.
Unread 07-18-2013, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Uranus or Saturn?
I love them both...
thanks...
As already mentioned, Saturn is in the sign of its fall. That means that it cannot act easily with its innate traits. Some might say that it softens its malefic effects. But whatever its capacity to act, it rules your Sun, squares your Sun and is in what is called mutual reception with your Sun. That is, Saturn is in the sign of the Sun's exaltation and Sun is in the sign of Saturn's dignity. So Sun, your essence and identity, is very closely connected with Saturn.

And while Saturn is in its fall, it is also in its joy in the 12th house. It may be worth noting that Saturn is also the traditional ruler of Aquarius [ from before Uranus was discovered] and when we look at it that way, it rules the majority of planets in your chart. That would include both its sextile to and its mutual reception with Mars, Mars being in the sign that Saturn rules, and Saturn being in the sign that Mars rules. Also, Mars rules the Ascendant and Saturn rules Mars.

So I say Saturn has far-reaching influence in your chart, much more so than Uranus. However, Uranus will certainly be observed, perhaps a good deal by your friends, being the modern ruler of Aquarius, and in the the 11th house, and also strongly felt by you as it closely trines your Moon.

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Unread 07-18-2013, 08:01 PM
Account Closed

Alright.... this is my opinion based on Astrodyne Technology(see my website below, scroll down on the left to Astrodynes/Cosmodynes).

Normally, I won't respond to underage requesters, but in your case, I have nothing but wonderful things to say, and I'll make an exception. It really must be fun to be you, because you are special(everyone is, but can see how you would see that you are with your chart.)

1st of all I had trouble reproducing your chart since neither of my programs say you live in RS, but actually Yugoslavia(or what used to be called Yugoslavia, perhaps Serbia).

Classically, with Aries on the ASC, Mars would be the ruler of your chart. But Mars has only moderate power, and Aries is only number 3 in power. So in my opinion, this is one of the times when larger issues of the chart over-rides the classical viewpoint.

Neither Saturn nor Uranus have any power in your chart at all. However Uranus, though low in power, is very low in friction. This means that the energies of Uranus are very easy to use. They don't cause social disruption, and you can get what you want when you use them, you just have to use them more times since each use only gets you partly the way to the result you want. If you try hard to do things, you will feel the ease with which Uranus offers you action.

Uranus is also in a critical degree. This means that you will tend to feel Uranus all the time, because he's back there shoving at you with that feeling that its a Uranus crises, which means a "Give me that Freedom, baby!", quite frequently.

Jupiter, while having the least power in your chart, also has the lowest friction of all. Using Jupiter is like sliding on frozen teflon. While it has very low power, nothin' stops it. And the "just give us a chance" Sextile of Jupiter with your ASC, augments this. So using it energies along with Uranus, pretty much makes you feel as if Uranus is running things.

And since your Moon is in a very very high latitude, you tend to be quite focused on getting what you want. You could call this stubborn if you wish, but sort of like another responder, I would just say that you expect to get what you want, and with that low friction/critical degree Uranus, and that teflon Jupiter, you almost always do.

However, Aquarius as a sign is very powerful, and also very low in Friction. Also the 11th house is very powerful and very low in friction. Its easy to see how you could develop friendships easily and how your hopes and wishes would feel easily translatable into action, since these are issues of the 11th house.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zarathu For This Useful Post:
Marinka (07-18-2013)

Tags
saturn, uranus