GeminiSun

North Node in Sag in 2nd House?

I mean, there has to be more then that?

Attachments

• astrology.png
    astrology.png
    124.3 KB · Views: 41

kimbermoon

When we begin to contemplate our life purpose, we are already on a path towards higher enlightenment and conscious awareness.

We are here to learn, love and to express our creativity through how we live our life. As I see it, we are ever striving to define our life purpose, and it is seldom a simplistic challenge. Overall I think it is about coming to terms with our life lessons from the past [shown by themes in the chart] so that they may be resolved in
more creative ways.

The Sun joined with South Node gives primary hints as to what your higher aims are meant to be. Look to the aspects of the Sun to see the themes to be played out relating to your personal sense of Identity in this life. Sun trine Jupiter and sextile Mars offer positive potential for personal growth and meeting your goals.
Yet certain facets of your Gemini nature can serve to hold you back, and these may need some adaptation on your part. Solar Geminis are typically quite adaptable and changeable people, although your easy flexibility can also erode your consistency and focus.

Typical aims of Gemini relate to communications and socialization, although it can often contribute to a degree of emotional detachment [being of the Air element]. The joining with the South Node hints that in a past life you may have 'squandered your mind' by being overly superficial and failing to use your mind to it's true breadth. In that regard we look to your 3rd h [your mind and thinking processes], which holds the conjunct of Uranus/Neptune in square to your Venus. That represents a key theme / pattern in your life that is needing to be moderated. You may have inherited a tendency to be restless or worrisome, which can cause distractions in your life.

Uranus/Neptune conjunct represents uniqueness and sometimes a 'strangeness of character' that is common to the Indigo generation, so with Venus it can
disrupt your interactions with women in particular, while your values and expectations can be somewhat distorted or perhaps confused; it can also create
uncertainty about your self-esteem. On another level, Gemini represents the lower mind, while Uranus relates to the higher mind, involving greater consciousness and awareness, as well as brotherhood and humanitarian interests. Gemini relates more to self, while Uranus is more about the collective.

In turn Sagittarius represents the spiritual quest, so the NN in this sign is about pursuing your understanding of spirituality. Perhaps in the past you ignored the importance of the spirit over the individual, and in this lifetime this becomes an important part of your destiny. Increasing your knowledge above the superficial aspects of life, will teach you that 'constant change is required to promote your spiritual growth.'

One thing that I have learned is that projecting into the future is not the best way to gain accomplishment and satisfaction. Better to live in the moment, one day at a time, for it is the actions we take in the present that will affect the outcomes in our future.

With your Saturn/Pisces in square to Pluto/Moon, this hints even more at karmic influences in your life, likely relating to your ability to process and properly direct your emotions. Pluto/Moon can sometimes indicate heightened intuitive skills: What do you think your purpose might be in this lifetime?

GeminiSun

When we begin to contemplate our life purpose, we are already on a path towards higher enlightenment and conscious awareness.

We are here to learn, love and to express our creativity through how we live our life. As I see it, we are ever striving to define our life purpose, and it is seldom a simplistic challenge. Overall I think it is about coming to terms with our life lessons from the past [shown by themes in the chart] so that they may be resolved in
more creative ways.

The Sun joined with South Node gives primary hints as to what your higher aims are meant to be. Look to the aspects of the Sun to see the themes to be played out relating to your personal sense of Identity in this life. Sun trine Jupiter and sextile Mars offer positive potential for personal growth and meeting your goals.
Yet certain facets of your Gemini nature can serve to hold you back, and these may need some adaptation on your part. Solar Geminis are typically quite adaptable and changeable people, although your easy flexibility can also erode your consistency and focus.

Typical aims of Gemini relate to communications and socialization, although it can often contribute to a degree of emotional detachment [being of the Air element]. The joining with the South Node hints that in a past life you may have 'squandered your mind' by being overly superficial and failing to use your mind to it's true breadth. In that regard we look to your 3rd h [your mind and thinking processes], which holds the conjunct of Uranus/Neptune in square to your Venus. That represents a key theme / pattern in your life that is needing to be moderated. You may have inherited a tendency to be restless or worrisome, which can cause distractions in your life.

Uranus/Neptune conjunct represents uniqueness and sometimes a 'strangeness of character' that is common to the Indigo generation, so with Venus it can
disrupt your interactions with women in particular, while your values and expectations can be somewhat distorted or perhaps confused; it can also create
uncertainty about your self-esteem. On another level, Gemini represents the lower mind, while Uranus relates to the higher mind, involving greater consciousness and awareness, as well as brotherhood and humanitarian interests. Gemini relates more to self, while Uranus is more about the collective.

In turn Sagittarius represents the spiritual quest, so the NN in this sign is about pursuing your understanding of spirituality. Perhaps in the past you ignored the importance of the spirit over the individual, and in this lifetime this becomes an important part of your destiny. Increasing your knowledge above the superficial aspects of life, will teach you that 'constant change is required to promote your spiritual growth.'

One thing that I have learned is that projecting into the future is not the best way to gain accomplishment and satisfaction. Better to live in the moment, one day at a time, for it is the actions we take in the present that will affect the outcomes in our future.

With your Saturn/Pisces in square to Pluto/Moon, this hints even more at karmic influences in your life, likely relating to your ability to process and properly direct your emotions. Pluto/Moon can sometimes indicate heightened intuitive skills: What do you think your purpose might be in this lifetime?
Hmm, very interesting that you say in my previous life that I was superficial and didn't really care about spiritual things.... Because oh my gosh, in this life, I am telling you, since I was old enough to think it has been about very spiritual, religion-themed topics, and obsessively. And a huge chunk of my depression as a child came because I didn't feel like I fit the mold of a "righteous person" and was destined for Hell because of it.

And I am not sure what my sole purpose is... I just feel like I'm going to end up helping others in some way, and I feel like a lot of what I went through in previous years, looking back at it, was building me up for that in the future...

But to be honest, a big part of me doesn't really know if I want that. I mean, I would love to help others in any way, but I'd rather go down a path where I could express my creativity more. But even if I say that or make this thread to try and change my own mind, I realize that I don't really have complete control over my life lol. Things just happen.... Life shakes up and I end up in a spot I never thought I'd be in. It's magical and terrifying at the same time. But yes, definitely karmic. Very karmic. Like life being like "woah, not so fast, that is no where you're meant to go, let me just shake things up and put you on the right path."

waybread

A horoscope doesn't exactly address one's purpose in life in quite the way we ask this question.

1. North node: where your growth lies.

2. sun: who you must become in order to be an authentic self

3. MC/10th house: your calling or vocation, what you become known for.

My personal take on astrology is that each planet, sign, house, and aspect has multiple interpretations that are consistent with the core meanings. It's best to choose empowering interpretations, instead of disempowering interpretations. But you have a fair bit of flexibility within the confines of your chart.

Aspects tell us whether the process will be easy or difficult.

My best guess:

1. NN in Sagittarius in the 2nd: as Asian Sapphire said.

2. sun in Gemini in the 8th: a student of occult matters. (Note that your sun conjuncts your south node, which is your comfort zone. So make sure to focus on your NN, as well.)

3. Striving (Mars) to be your personal best (Leo.) When you feel that you've failed at this quest (Chiron) see what wisdom and compassion for others you have gained from your life experiences. You know the old saying, we avoid making mistakes through experience, and we gain experience by making mistakes.

I greatly respect Kimbermoon's readings, but I personally come from a different perspective. Namely, that your chart shows this life, and this life gives us enough to chew on without feeling guilty that we goofed up in a fictional previous life.

In a more ordinary sense of the MC as your profession, it has to be interpreted in keeping with the rest of the chart. You have a "splash" pattern in your chart, with planets in 9 different signs and 7 different houses. You may feel like a "jack of all trades, but master of none.," with a real inability to focus. You would probably be happiest in a profession that entails a lot of variety and diversity within it. The advantage of a splash pattern is that you can relate to many different types of people and situations.

Last edited:

kore

You say you want to be more creative. Creativity is enhanced by exploration. Transit Pluto on Neptune and Uranus the next few years. That's the optimal time to go outside the box. Venus, Mars, Moon in fire signs, Leo midheaven. Lots of potential for creative expression.

GeminiSun

A horoscope doesn't exactly address one's purpose in life in quite the way we ask this question.

1. North node: where your growth lies.

2. sun: who you must become in order to be an authentic self

3. MC/10th house: your calling or vocation, what you become known for.

My personal take on astrology is that each planet, sign, house, and aspect has multiple interpretations that are consistent with the core meanings. It's best to choose empowering interpretations, instead of disempowering interpretations. But you have a fair bit of flexibility within the confines of your chart.

Aspects tell us whether the process will be easy or difficult.

My best guess:

1. NN in Sagittarius in the 2nd: as Asian Sapphire said.

2. sun in Gemini in the 8th: a student of occult matters. (Note that your sun conjuncts your south node, which is your comfort zone. So make sure to focus on your NN, as well.)

3. Striving (Mars) to be your personal best (Leo.) When you feel that you've failed at this quest (Chiron) see what wisdom and compassion for others you have gained from your life experiences. You know the old saying, we avoid making mistakes through experience, and we gain experience by making mistakes.

I greatly respect Kimbermoon's readings, but I personally come from a different perspective. Namely, that your chart shows this life, and this life gives us enough to chew on without feeling guilty that we goofed up in a fictional previous life.

In a more ordinary sense of the MC as your profession, it has to be interpreted in keeping with the rest of the chart. You have a "splash" pattern in your chart, with planets in 9 different signs and 7 different houses. You may feel like a "jack of all trades, but master of none.," with a real inability to focus. You would probably be happiest in a profession that entails a lot of variety and diversity within it. The advantage of a splash pattern is that you can relate to many different types of people and situations.
I really, really resonate with #3 but I don't agree with that last statement. I can get kind of crazy and obsessed when I'm passionate about something and have tunnel vision pursuing it.

GeminiSun

You say you want to be more creative. Creativity is enhanced by exploration. Transit Pluto on Neptune and Uranus the next few years. That's the optimal time to go outside the box. Venus, Mars, Moon in fire signs, Leo midheaven. Lots of potential for creative expression.
I just want to feel that if I do continue to go in that direction, I'm on the "right path" and life won't come knocking to put me in the right direction (usually in a painful, messy way). That's what tends to happen with me. But yeah, I guess kind of a stupid thread.

Amit89

Perhaps a north node in the 2nd house is asking you to value yourself, know your worth and to create security in your life.

In the sign Sagittarius it's perhaps asking you to be broad minded, to seek spiritual truth.

A south node of Gemini can represent small minded thinking, superficiality, lacking direction, spreading yourself too thin, it could also represent communication matters.

waybread

Gemini Sun, when you get "crazy obsessed" with something, is it usually the same thing, time after time, or does it vary? Moon-Pluto can get obsessive. notably with pressure from Mars and Saturn. But then I suppose the issue would be not to ignore your other areas of life.

I don't think this is a stupid thread at all. It raises a very important question for all of us.