Career Struggles

iceking

Hey guys, can someone check if there's a job possibility for me in a near future, or at last help me to understand more about myself.
Little back story: I've dropped out of college after struggling for several years, then I spent a year trying to find a job but I never got one. I spend the last year searching for job, but it seems like my destiny's against me, so I never got one. for example, last month I found a job ad that was made for me - I had all the skills and knowledge needed, I also did my best and I was so sure I was gonna get it but than I didn't. I never doubted my resume or my applications, but the scenario is always repeating itself. It's the same with my independent projects, my talents, skills, creativity and effort never payed off.
Maybe I don't know myself at all, or maybe it's my ****** up country where people get jobs based on their connections, not their skills.
Anyway. I need help figuring this one. Thanks!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_astro.79875.23556.gif
    astro_w2gw_astro.79875.23556.gif
    51 KB · Views: 42

StelliumNoise

Hey guys, can someone check if there's a job possibility for me in a near future, or at last help me to understand more about myself.
Little back story: I've dropped out of college after struggling for several years, then I spent a year trying to find a job but I never got one. I spend the last year searching for job, but it seems like my destiny's against me, so I never got one. for example, last month I found a job ad that was made for me - I had all the skills and knowledge needed, I also did my best and I was so sure I was gonna get it but than I didn't. I never doubted my resume or my applications, but the scenario is always repeating itself. It's the same with my independent projects, my talents, skills, creativity and effort never payed off.
Maybe I don't know myself at all, or maybe it's my ****** up country where people get jobs based on their connections, not their skills.

Looking at your chart, something tells me it's the Nodes (South Node in 12th, North Node in 6th). The sixth house is service to others. More a long the lines of being a sort of supportive pillar for a cause or organization. It's also the house of Virgo so it speaks to making sure the small details are in order, these will likely be more important for you than for others because you're building these sixth house skills while here.

What is it that you're interested in doing? That Aries Moon in the 10th probably wants to do a lot..its strong energy

iceking

Looking at your chart, something tells me it's the Nodes (South Node in 12th, North Node in 6th). The sixth house is service to others. More a long the lines of being a sort of supportive pillar for a cause or organization. It's also the house of Virgo so it speaks to making sure the small details are in order, these will likely be more important for you than for others because you're building these sixth house skills while here.

What is it that you're interested in doing? That Aries Moon in the 10th probably wants to do a lot..its strong energy

I'm always drawn to more creative jobs, maybe that's Venus in Capricorn influence. As long as my imagination and my skills are used I'm happy, so I guess artistic jobs so I can express myself - like writing, or editing photos&videos. But all of those jobs are nonexistent or limited in my country so maybe that's what's holding me back.

FROG

What about graphic artists? Are there good work options for them?
It’s important to make good relations w fellow students and professors and the schools program director. Do something for no pay which establishes your reliability and demonstrates some credentials. Demonstrate how you take responsibility and discipline yourself to achieve goals. These are the sort of things which catch the eye of those hiring. And yes it helps to be a familiar face in the pile of resumes. Some hiring agencies will teach you have w to market yourself better. Stay employed even w low pay. Reconditioning for full time work loses about half of those who have been out of condition. That’s against you when you are applying. They know odds are poor that you are conditioned to work hard yearnaround if you have had time off. They don want to bother with those odds. So keep steady work.

If you have any convictions at all that will be in the way.

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope information helps take stock, reflect-adapt-integrate as relevant,

asc lord moon over aries 10th impulsive, action oriented,
good for success-:alien:popularity, govt-teaching-advisory roles;

while 10th/5th lord mars debilated and retro cancer asc and weak;
anemic health, suppressed anger, non-assertive perhaps;

asc lord moon over 10th quadrant, debilation cancelled,
gradual improvements in anemic health and career;
aptitude for chemical engineering, water works, etc etc
wear red coral over copper pendant touching heart;

mars-venus opp, artistic aptitudes, relationship by mere attractions;

creative taurus-venus 11th inimical-malefic for cancer asc,
stress-delays in income-gains-friendships-relationship;
through hotel management, banking, dentistry, etc under stress-delay;

inimical venus cap 7th, stress-delay in marriage-relationship-vocation;
mars elevated aspect over cap 7th, supportive of vocation-business,
but may not be good for health of spouse;
7th lord sat over acq 8th, sickness for spouse;

sat 9th lord for luck negating to 8th, negating luck and support from father;
sat acq technical-reformist-innovative-research-insurance aptitudes;
prone to chronic health issues, urological-nerve-sciatica etc;
sat own acq 8th, success amidst adversity;
observe fast sat evenings as per custom;

10th lord jup over 4th libra, advisory aptitudes;
jup aspect moon aries 10th, supportive of career;
jup 9th lord for luck from moon;

sun sag 5th, managerial-govt aptitudes, law-justice-sports etc,

sun-rahu NNode sag hyper-impulsive; political-tactical aptitudes;
rise-fall in life; observe fast No-moon evenings taking milk-fruits;
prayers for welfare of ancestors, observe death anniversaries religiously;
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

sat past 3 yrs transit sun/rahu-sag 5th, seeking change but stuck;
negating employment prospects; heart-stomach-thigh toxic issues;

sat now 2.5yrs own cap 6th, good for employment prospects,
event management, mining, etc etc;
sat cap aspect libra 4th supportive of property matters;

jup now transit sun sag 5th, sun lord 2nd for family-finances,
managerial-advisory-govt-political prospects;
jup sag trine moon aries, supportive of career;
and trine leo 2nd supportive of family-finances;
jup effective mid-course march-june 019 to watch for prospects;
prayers for saint of your faith, offer yellow flowers fri evenings;

while watch and care for ketu separative SNode 1.5yr transit sat-acq 8th,
prone to job separation; and prone to pain-injury-surgery
urological-legs-sciatica pain-piles, etc to care;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers wed mornings at the alter at home:

natal ketu gemini 12th, hyper-analytical, good for information processing,
but confused at decision making roles; pain-injury-surgery chest-lungs-feet etc

mer secretive scorpio 5th, research-occult-astro aptitudes;

do promptly ack, discuss how true-false-insightful-helpful,
traits-talents-health-events-prospects-remedies etc in self-discovery,

wishing well, kshantaram

Hi there,

Based on my reading, the reason that you are not lucky at job is also because your standard for the job is a bit too high, you are a bit too picky for choosing the jobs.

Besides, it shows that you may not be a very good management person for working, you dont have passion and patience to manage things like human labor, finance, account etc in details. You may lack eye for details. You are more willing to work freelance, or creative job positions that require less detailed management skills.

Please let me know if any thing I said is wrong, thank you

AsianSapphire

Hello,
I think you’re looking for a job in a wrong place.
All your chart suggest to use your physical body and teaching abilities for earning money.
Fitness instructor, dance coach, swimming coach you can work as a school teacher for physical education…
Also you can write a blog about your journey to overcome physical stress by some strenuous physical activity. You can motivate people to move :)

kshantaram

Premium Member
appreciate the ack, do share salient feedbacks how true-insightful-helpful,
traits-talents-health-events-trends-prospects etc etc

wishing well.