moving to the US Next Year

Anita

Hi All,

is there someone who can explain me if I will move next year to my boyfriend in the US. At this moment im not happy in my current place my family left me out and im alone with my daughter.

ive been trough a lot since the past 6 years. im trying to leave everything and go and have a fresh start in the US with my boyfriend. I hope I can find a job there too. Next year everything will come to an end like: moving out of my house due to renovations, my jobcontract stops next year august too, and my daughter graduate next year too. So im a free bird nex year.

is there someone who can explain this to me better?

thanks in advance

Anita

:):leoimg:Hi All,

is there someone who can explain me if I will move next year to my boyfriend in the US. At this moment im not happy in my current place my family left me out and im alone with my daughter.

ive been trough a lot since the past 6 years. im trying to leave everything and go and have a fresh start in the US with my boyfriend. I hope I can find a job there too. Next year everything will come to an end like: moving out of my house due to renovations, my jobcontract stops next year august too, and my daughter graduate next year too. So im a free bird nex year.

ps. I hope I didn't made a mistake to post my question in the in the wrong group:pouty:

Attachments

• attachment.gif
    attachment.gif
    55.7 KB · Views: 26

Sunrise

:):leoimg:Hi All,

ps. I hope I didn't made a mistake to post my question in the in the wrong group:pouty:
Dear anita hi,
this is a horary area, not for birthday charts. If you want to take an answer to your question please, go here to see how to post an horary chart and also how to put your question.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8577
good luck
sorry now i saw rafaelas message...

Last edited:

rafaella

Sorry i keep doing it wrong:pinched:

For horary we use the date/time/location for when a question was born.

e.g. my question right now: will I move to Paris next year?

I check the time, its 11:48 pm, 8th August 2017, and my current location where I was when this question came to me.

Now we use this data to erect the chart, a question has been born! This is horary.

hope now you understand this :)