Do you attract your Juno sign?

Snakechammah

Do you find that people attracted to you has the same sign to your own Juno?

I noticed that most of the guys I attract are 85% Sagittarius!

It has become a joke that whenever I meet a new guy, I would say "Let me guess, you must be a Sag"... and then BOOM, indeed he is!! So far, in the span of 2-3 months (thanks to online dating), about 7 Sag dudes have asked me out. All Sags!! All foreigners!!

For those curious, my natal Venus is in my 9th House (so I'm naturally attracted to foreigners too, and my Juno is in Sag)

Tell me your experiences!

craft94

Do you find that people attracted to you has the same sign to your own Juno?

I noticed that most of the guys I attract are 85% Sagittarius!

It has become a joke that whenever I meet a new guy, I would say "Let me guess, you must be a Sag"... and then BOOM, indeed he is!! So far, in the span of 2-3 months (thanks to online dating), about 7 Sag dudes have asked me out. All Sags!! All foreigners!!

For those curious, my natal Venus is in my 9th House (so I'm naturally attracted to foreigners too, and my Juno is in Sag)

Tell me your experiences!
Ummmm my Juno is in Scorpio and lately (over the past two-three months or so) a lot of Scorpios have been chasing after me, not particularly interested in them though. We don't have much in common. They're just guys looking to get laid.

sagittariussoul

Happened to me on a couple of occasions recently. My Juno is in Virgo, and there was a guy at work who was hell bent on wanting me to go out with him. I checked his chart out and he's a Virgo Sun, Virgo Moon and Scorpio Rising. Only thing is, I wasn't attracted to him in anyway. There was no sort of chemistry between us either (Not even when we spoke normally).

CapAquaPis

I'm a Juno in Cancer (between 11'-16', my ASC is 17') with my moon conjunct sun in Aquarius (Feb 15, 1980), so I'm attracted to Cancers as much I am with Aquarius, I wonder she has a Juno in Cancer or Aquarius to make it a match. :love:

MoonFireGoat

I don't know if I exactly attract my Juno sign... but I will say I am VERY comfortable with Taurus type guys. It is hard to say because not only do I have Juno in Taurus, but also Mercury, Venus, and Mars... My moon is in a very late degree of Aries... I do appreciate them, and they seem to get me as well. :)

Bigstar

Banned
My juno sign is in Aquarius....what am I suppose to say about that really? Does it matter? I'm curious to really know if it matters or not.

AppLeo

My juno sign is in Aquarius....what am I suppose to say about that really? Does it matter? I'm curious to really know if it matters or not.

I don't think it really means anything, honestly. :lol:

Asteroids don't really have much impact unless you have a personal planet conjunct to it.

My Juno is in Libra and I have noticed that I see Libras more often than other signs, which is kind of interesting.

Moondancing

Premium Member
My husband's exact Leo Sun/Pluto conj in the 10th, exactly trines Sag. Juno in my 2nd house. He has been a strong financial resource in my life. Money was never an issue and being a Leo he was a very generous person. Still recall walking outside one morning to a Corvette sitting in the driveway, it was mine. After a night he spent playing cards with his friends, I'd wake up to a my share of his winnings laying on his pillow.

After we separated, financial assistance came through child support and the house was mine. Even now, I'm close to retirement and a portion of my social security check will come from his SS being that he made more money than me.

May your Juno sign be well place

Moondance

Added thought: Jupiter rules my 2nd and 5th house and occupies the 5th.

Last edited:

Praymantus

I got Juno in Gemini at 0 degrees in the 6th house.

Err. I like Geminis but the feeling isn't mutual. On the other hand, there are a good number of Virgo suns, moons, and mars in my life.

aniani

Mine is in Virgo. I've never attracted Virgos nor am attracted to Virgos either... I seem to attract and get along well with Cancer

Juno in Aquarius. I have lots of Aquarius friends. As for if that's who I attract? Yeah, I fell madly in love with an unavailable Aquarius last year...WOW. And also had a supposed male friend Aquarius who wanted more. I'd happily marry an Aquarius (as long as he had some Mars or oomph in his chart as some of my Aquarius friends are the geeky kind)

craft94

I don't think it really means anything, honestly. :lol:

Asteroids don't really have much impact unless you have a personal planet conjunct to it.

My Juno is in Libra and I have noticed that I see Libras more often than other signs, which is kind of interesting.

The guy who inspired that 20 page horary chart had his Juno conjunct my Mars in Leo (3rd house), and oddly enough, I think those were the qualities that drew him to me initially but I think he got disappointed when he realized I'm not as confident or assertive as he thought I was. I still have my retrograde Venus in Scorpio issues to work on...and he had his own issues...but I do think that's what attracted him, and my intelligence but 3rd house says it.

My Juno is conjunct my Vertex, Eros, NN, Venus, and my 7th house ruler so it's hard to say if it really means anything as far as my own chart is concerned.

Bigstar

Banned
The guy who inspired that 20 page horary chart had his Juno conjunct my Mars in Leo (3rd house), and oddly enough, I think those were the qualities that drew him to me initially but I think he got disappointed when he realized I'm not as confident or assertive as he thought I was. I still have my retrograde Venus in Scorpio issues to work on...and he had his own issues...but I do think that's what attracted him, and my intelligence but 3rd house says it.

My Juno is conjunct my Vertex, Eros, NN, Venus, and my 7th house ruler so it's hard to say if it really means anything as far as my own chart is concerned.
Yeah, as far as your own chart is concerned. Juno works for some people and some it don't.

I just wanted to find out if it mattered or not.

craft94

Yeah, as far as your own chart is concerned. Juno works for some people and some it don't.

I just wanted to find out if it mattered or not.

The last guy I went out with was actually a Scorpio but I wasn't really all that interested in him. He only wanted to hang out if it was 1 AM and at his place... :unsure:

Blaze

Account Closed
The last guy I went out with was actually a Scorpio but I wasn't really all that interested in him. He only wanted to hang out if it was 1 AM and at his place... :unsure:

Sounds like an episode starter of forensic files. Only this time, lady was smart enough not to show up. :tongue:

!4C

I have juno in virgo. There has been a lot of virgo sun people in my life, but not for romance. When I was younger, most of my friends and cousins that were my age were virgo sun. Many of my coworkers that I have been fond of were virgo sun. After college, my mother gave me a cat as gift that was virgo sun. It seems like I'm a magnet for virgos. Fortunately, they are easy relationships with no conflict.

Sounds like an episode starter of forensic files.
I love those shows because they show the risks people take to find love. I guess the risk of being beaten to death is better than being alone for some people. :sideways:

ZoraEos

My Juno sign is an Aries.

So far, I have not attracted my Juno sign, but I am definitely attracted to the traits of it - Self-starter, self-motivated, man with initiative, drive, and courage, a boss basically. xD

Especially after having dated pretty weak men historically. :/
Historically, I've had romance with an Aquarius, a Cancer (with Leo traits - very insecure man), a Pisces (he was depressed the whole time T_T), and a Taurus (too hedonistic/lazy, irresponsible).

I have attracted Taurus's the most (maybe because I'm a Scorpio, the opposite sign). But I don't like them. :/

So I think I am going to be led to date a man with Aries traits. And it's in my 2nd house, conjunct with Saturn, so I imagine I might meet him in my work setting and that he could have some workaholic traits (like I do). But it would be a responsible, motivated man for a change. xD